The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

You be you!  I'm just not a swearer.

I was kind of joking.. although I sometimes naturally include swears into my stories, just out of habit, then people get mad at me

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Uhh, he's not even close to being dead. Stab to the heart is well within what reds can withstand, even without the extra healing factor that the Blade of Quidan is giving him.

What about... y'know, I'll just write it.

Fadran tears his sword from Jaxevist's chest, then swings and cuts his head off at the neck.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran tears his sword from Jaxevist's chest, then swings and cuts his head off at the neck.

But.. The Emi dragon swoops in and picks him up, before his head is completely off. 

(Sorry I'm just assuming that the dragon did what I asked)

Edited by KyL

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Unfortunately, godmodding is against the rules.

Can I assume that godmodding is having other characters do stuff? if so I deeply apologize, I just didn't want his head off

Just now, KyL said:

Can I assume that godmodding is having other characters do stuff? if so I deeply apologize, I just didn't want his head off

You assume correctly. We've just been doing Universe Hexagon and holed and stuff for about 90% of the thread, so we're trying to find a new setting and set of antagonists so Xino doesn't have to carry the plotline.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

You assume correctly. We've just been doing Universe Hexagon and holed and stuff for about 90% of the thread, so we're trying to find a new setting and set of antagonists so Xino doesn't have to carry the plotline.

Oh rad. So his head is off?

23 minutes ago, KyL said:

"Make that clear next time! I was never good with language. Now come on, let's go!!"

Noire flapped her wings and looked at woman. “Come on!” She smiles at her ready to fly

Edit: Oh, wait we already started

Edited by Emi

1 minute ago, Emi said:

Noire flapped her wings and looked at woman. “Come on!” She smiles at her ready to fly

Mordred climbs onto the dragon's back.

"now, remain inconspicuous and hide until them spaceships leave, then let's go with them!! I have to.. finish something with someone, you see?"

Just now, KyL said:

Mordred climbs onto the dragon's back.

"now, remain inconspicuous and hide until them spaceships leave, then let's go with them!! I have to.. finish something with someone, you see?"

“Yes, I do!” She answered and peaked down fastly, so ships couldn’t hurt her.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

As the power washed over him, he gasped. The pain was still there, but his strength had returned.

Queen. His mind decided to think. What did she just do?

He took one breath, then another. Each one shook him and shot pain through his body, but he took them anyways.

Clear you mind. Icona reminded him. Remember, there must be no thoughts from the outside.

The basics of Arcana; he remembered them well. Clearing his mind of the pain, he stretched out his fingers, summoning his Channelblade. The connection was weak, but real. Then, with a push of mental willpower, the blade shot into his hands, and he gasped as its power began fixing the bones that had apparently been broken. With another pained breath, he forced himself to his feet, leaning on his Channelblade and clutching his arm.

"I'm not dead... yet." He managed.

Seeing this, Fadran wasted no time. He pulled himself with a Spirit Bond to gravity into the viewing area, landing beside Queen.

With a frustrated determination, he tore off his goldminds and placed them on Queen. He placed his hand on her arm, trying to siphon his own Health compounds into her, but came up naught. The damage was not physical, but mental; from her soul, even. There was nothing his magic, as mortal as he was, could do.

His sword began to pulse with light.

Icona? He asks.

I can help her. Icona replies. I can... save her. You know I can.

But that would-- Fadran swallows, Icona, there's another way--

None that leave both you and her alive. Icona says with conviction. The Iconar Collective had been without a Prime Deity for a thousand years; they'll get over it.

won't get over it! Storms, Icona, I'm not trading friends.

My Spirit will live on. Icona replies. In you and this motley, ragtag, hopeless mishmash of loosely related entities.

Fadran sniffed, then nodded. Alright, then. He placed a finger on Queen's head, and then his Channelblade in her hand.

Answer me one thing before I go. Icona said. Was I... a good god?

The best.

Icona understood this, and with a deep breath of his own, emptied his Divinity into Queen. She started breathing, Tchanta moving again, as the Channelblade opened her soul to the powers of a god. At the same time, Icona's powers began to filter into everyone else, shattering the enthrallment on Eric, and healing Fadran's wounds from the duel.

One thing before I'm gone. Icona called. No breaking the fourth--

His voice was cut off, and the Prime Deity of the Iconar Collective was no more.

Icona! I cried while reading that, good job.

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Vapor!" called Jeffery.

@Vapor

Jakevist's blade slices though Mordred's as though it were nothing but air.

Jaxevist growls, projecting a green shield for leverage and pushing back against the shields, shattering them.

I'm going to pretend I wasn't teleported.

"Dad!" Vapor yelled back.

In the field, Jek runs away from the chaos, scared and pretty much useless.

Hey Xino, could you help me kill Eric? Like make him unenthralled or something?