The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Enter hurriedly takes the spaceship out of his backpack, muttering to himself. "Hull integrity... Thrust... Max capacity..." He takes out a large sheet of metal, takes a few measurements, and compounds pewter to lift the spaceship onto the newly built launch pad.

Is any fighting still going on?

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

No, says Jared, and his voice rings with indisputable authority. I do.

He stretches forth his hand and a silvery cube manifests upon it.

By the power and authority granted me as chosen arbiter of this dispute, he intones, and in accordance to the rules which my kind have laid down, I bind you. Your will is forfeit. His eyes flash red. You belong to King Aridith now. Let it so be done.

As the echoes of his command ring, reality listens. Baalhan relaxes, his eyes growing vacant, his will gone.

Nothing personal, says Jared offhandedly, bowing slightly.

"Now," whispered Aridith, staring across the room at the dissipating Truth, "a new threat."

Baalhan, now under Aridith's control, chanted a spell.

@Nathrangking

59 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Black vines grow out from where his sword penetrates, pushing into its substance and breaking it down.

"There is no... saving... me..." grunts Jaxevist as the vines crawl even deeper.

For just a moment Baalhan can feel himself slipping and his mind going vacant. He goes slack. However, in the blink of an eye it all comes back to him and his eyes regain focus. His eyes focus of Jared. Baalhan grabs Jared's arm, teleports his cube into the depths of the earth,  delivers a dazing blow with the back of his hand, and teleports away to where Fadran is battling for his life "I congratulate you Imp for a moment you had the advantage. Now let me show you something." He reaches out with his other hand and grabs Jaxevist's shoulder. He closes his eyes and begins to chant in a voice which shakes the very heavens and earth. "Hear me my sons, rise up from where you rest in this place. Consume these hosts and join me again. Return I command you. Wake Avenger. Shake off your slumber son of battle. I call thy names Mars Ultor and Ares bane of Athena." As though an explosion has taken place a shock wave blasts across this place nearly knocking Baalhan off his feet he releases. Jared and Jaxevist begin to scream. Guttural howls burst from their throats. Jaxevist drops his blade and clutches his head in agony. The black tendrils that he created fall away. Jared's body is wracked with tremors as all of the sanity leaves his eyes. "All binds be consumed and the doors sealed." With a shudder a the two beings expel all of Aridiths power. The energy fades to nothing in an instant. The screams stop. The two figures rise. Their eyes glow sapphire when they open them. Baalhan opens his eyes which are glowing as well. Jared's host speaks first. His tone is rough like a wet stone across a blade. "Where are we father?" Baalhan turns to him. "Ares, my son, we are in a place that must be reminded of why we were once feared."  Mars chuckles. his voice as sweet as honey and as deadly as a knife in the back. "You release us to do what we must?" "Not today. We are not looking to bring about the death of the Pantheons." He banishes Jaxevist's blade to the center of the world.  In Baalhan's hand his blade appears. In Mars' right hand appears a wicked gladius. Baalhan's bow appears in Ares' hands. Baalhan teleports the three of them and Fadran to Enter.

It's a long list of capabilities maybe soon, but not yet. I am the great equalizer.

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by Nathrangking

2 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Is any fighting still going on?

Uhm... yes.

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

For just a moment Baalhan can feel himself slipping and his mind going vacant. He goes slack. However, in the blink of an eye it all comes back to him and his eyes regain focus. His eyes focus of Jared. Baalhan grabs Jared's arm, teleports his cube into the depths of the earth,  delivers a dazing blow with the back of his hand, and teleports away to where Fadran is battling for his life "I congratulate you Imp for a moment you had the advantage. Now let me show you something." He reaches out with his other hand and grabs Jaxevist's shoulder. He closes his eyes and begins to chant in a voice which shakes the very heavens and earth. "Hear me my sons, rise up from where you rest in this place. Consume these hosts and join me again. Return I command you. Wake Avenger. Shake off your slumber son of battle. I call thy names Mars Ultor and Ares bane of Athena." As though an explosion has taken place a shock wave blasts across this place nearly knocking Baalhan off his feet he releases. Jared and Jaxevist begin to scream. Guttural howls burst from their throats. Jaxevist drops his blade and clutches his head in agony. The black tendrils that he created fall away. Jared's body is wracked with tremors as all of the sanity leaves his eyes. "All binds be consumed and the doors sealed." With a shudder a the two beings expel all of Aridiths power. The energy fades to nothing in an instant. The screams stop. The two figures rise. Their eyes glow sapphire when they open them. Baalhan opens his eyes which are glowing as well. Jared's host speaks first. His tone is rough like a wet stone across a blade. "Where are we father?" Baalhan turns to him. "Ares, my son, we are in a place that must be reminded of why we were once feared."  Mars chuckles. his voice as sweet as honey and as deadly as a knife in the back. "You release us to do what we must?" "Not today. We are not looking to bring about the death of the Pantheons." He banishes Jaxevist's blade to the center of the world.  In Baalhan's hand his blade appears. In Mars' right hand appears a wicked gladius. Baalhan's bow appears in Ares' hands. Baalhan teleports the three of them and Fadran to Enter.

@Channelknight Fadran

Geeze, man; talk about godmodding. Also, is Baahlan, like, Cratos, or something?

4 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Enter hurriedly takes the spaceship out of his backpack, muttering to himself. "Hull integrity... Thrust... Max capacity..." He takes out a large sheet of metal, takes a few measurements, and compounds pewter to lift the spaceship onto the newly built launch pad.

"Can I help?"

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:
Geeze, man; talk about godmodding. Also, is Baahlan, like, Cratos, or something?

I knew I should have killed him off. Not really, but I guess sort of. When I created him in another RP he was War incarnate the ultimate master of warfare. That was without having ever even played god of war. The connection was most unintentional.

Edited by Nathrangking

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Null's going to ignore the insanity and start passing out metalminds

Enter shouts to everyone, "Everyone take an ironmind and start filling it! If you're a Windrunner or a Skybreaker, half a Basic Lashing up will also work."

Edited by Enter a username

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I knew I should have killed him off. Not really, but I guess sort of. When I created him in another RP he was War incarnate the ultimate master of warfare. That was without having ever even played god of war. The connection was most unintentional

I don't even know what God of War is.

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

What fighting? Where? I can help!

It's done now. I think.

Fadran tried to get to his feet, but broke out and collapsed onto the ground. Intense, dark agony shot through his arm. Suddenly, the gravity of everything crashed over him. Queen had tried to save him, and Icona had given up his power to save her. Some... weirdo... tried to steal Kindness. Baahlan was under the control of the holed king. Jaxevist might've just killed him.

His only comfort was in the blade sitting in his hand. His blade and the voices of his friends around him.

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

How fast can we get to Roshar?  Something's come up, so the sooner Fadran uses the Connection to Shadesmar the better, as I'll probably be busy all afternoon.

As soon as everyone gets on the spaceship.

Narrator X gently places Baalhan's dislocated mind into a dreamvine, letting him envision whatever fantasies he desires.

15 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

It's a long list of capabilities maybe soon, but not yet. I am the great equalizer.

Well, what could he do against Truth? Given the power he's shown, I think there's no question he'd be able to contend with the power of two shards.

41 minutes ago, Vapor said:

I'm going to pretend I wasn't teleported.

I'm assuming Jeffery and his father were teleported as well.

42 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Dad!" Vapor yelled back.

"Vapor!" cried Jeffery in relief. "You're alright!" He drew her into a hug.

@Vapor

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran tears his sword from Jaxevist's chest, then swings and cuts his head off at the neck.

Tendrils of black and red weave upwards, reforming the severed head tumbling to the ground.

"Nice try," rasped Jaxevist, "but not good enough."

With one final push, he reaches his vines for Fadran's heart.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Tendrils of black and red weave upwards, reforming the severed head tumbling to the ground.

"Nice try," rasped Jaxevist, "but not good enough."

With one final push, he reaches his vines for Fadran's heart.

"I. AM NOT. DONE. YET."

His strength gone, half-dead, Spirit dwindling on the edge of nonexistence, Fadran grabs the purple gemstone from his pocket, and thrusts it into Jaxevist's hand.