The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, The_Truthwatcher said:

You aren't near the fight, you all are waiting on Enter so that you can escape on his spaceship, unless... do you have a way to go very very fast for a large group of people in space?

I don't think so

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Besides, he added, he never actually said he'd let your friends go unharried if you lost. He snorted. He's certainly following the rules better than your team did.

"That hardly matters. I was willing to keep my word so my end was upheld. If Jaxevist chases them they are not really free to leave. This was a violation on your part."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Yes," said the holed in that new, grating voice. There was a look in his eyes. Before, when Fadran and his group had met him, he hadn't been like this. He hadn't been friendly, exactly, but he hadn't been hostile either.

Now... now he looked ready to kill. To destroy.

With insane, twisted laughter, he rushed Fadran, sword flashing.

With a yell of conviction, Fadran rams his Channelblade into Jaxevist's chest, the powers of a god siphoning strength into his blow. Jaxevist's blade cuts deep into Fadran's arm, but nothing can stop him from his sheer willpower to protect his friends.

14 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I am not sure if Aridith still controls Balhaan or not.

19 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist grunts, his red power keeping him conscious. His sword glints, and his bindings fall away.

In a flash of black, he vanishes, teleporting himself after Fadran and his friends

Jaxevist is teleported away into the middle of an empty field. Thousands of Aons appear.

19 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Aridith closes his eyes and calls on the shadows.

Black vines erupt from him, piercing each Aon as it forms and disrupting their power.

Stronger and stronger Aons attack Aridith, leaving him overwhelmed. Other Aons form, which stablize the ones that are damaged by the vines.

Power coalesces in the arena.

I think this post was missed, consider it to have happened now

@xinoehp512

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

7 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"That hardly matters. I was willing to keep my word so my end was upheld. If Jaxevist chases them they are not really free to leave. This was a violation on your part."

Enough, says Jared, his voice hard. My decision is final.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

With a yell of conviction, Fadran rams his Channelblade into Jaxevist's chest, the powers of a god siphoning strength into his blow. Jaxevist's blade cuts deep into Fadran's arm, but nothing can stop him from his sheer willpower to protect his friends.

Jaxevist laughs, blood gurgling up from his throat. There is a rush of power like a breath being drawn in.

"Die," he rasps.

From his blade, black vines begin to spread, eating into Fadran's flesh and siphoning away his power.

Hold on for a sec, Truth, I think Baalhan would be fighting you at the moment.

@Nathrangking @The_Truthwatcher

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist laughs, blood gurgling up from his throat. There is a rush of power like a breath being drawn in.

"Die," he rasps.

From his blade, black vines begin to spread, eating into Fadran's flesh and siphoning away his power.

Fadran pushes his blade in deeper, but as the vines draw away his power, he can feel his Spirit being slowly destroyed.

"You don't have... to be... this way." He says, but his grunts are laced with agony. "You can change!"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran pushes his blade in deeper, but as the vines draw away his power, he can feel his Spirit being slowly destroyed.

"You don't have... to be... this way." He says, but his grunts are laced with agony. "You can change!"

That was nice

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Sir! Let go! He's going to kill you!"

Gah, so much! :P

Can we.. ah... slow down for a sec? I think we need to sort stuff out.

@The_Truthwatcher

7 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"If only the decision were yours to make. There are sacred laws in play. If you come after me well things won't end well."

Rules written by my kind, said Jared, warping through Silence to appear in front of him. Do not forget, you agreed to abide by my decisions when you accepted me as arbiter. Do not force me to exercise my authority. You will regret it.

@Nathrangking

Edited by xinoehp512

Strange, glowing symbols appear about Fadran, like... eight pointed stars. Energy rushes through him, healing his spirit.

I am sorry if I am rushing stuff a bit, but I do not have much time before I am forced to leave the laptop. I would prefer not to leave in the middle of a fight.

@xinoehp512

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

3 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I am sorry if I am rushing stuff a bit, but I do not have much time before I am forced to leave the laptop. I would prefer not to leave in the middle of a fight.

I think I need to hash stuff out with Fadran. Baalhan's involvement will be rather critical, and could likely prevent you from offering assistance.