The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, KyL said:

also for real what's going on right now? In the fight? So does he die? Or are you writing it right now? Or are we waiting for someone?

It's an RP, mate! You don't know what happens until it does. Will Fadran die? Who knows? Will DramaQueen, Vapor, Kindness (there's a list) kill Fadran for dying?

Also yes, we're waiting for xinoehp to post. He's writing from Jaxevist's perspective, the other participant in the duel.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

It's an RP, mate! You don't know what happens until it does. Will Fadran die? Who knows? Will DramaQueen, Vapor, Kindness (there's a list) kill Fadran for dying?

ok I was just confused cuz I thought that you were both people, so I was like 'why isn't he writing already?"

Queen was done watching Fadran be tortured. She found a way to throw barriers around her mind and Fadran's, so that no other mind readers would be able to see what she was doing. Drawing once more upon the friendship and memories she already had with Fadran, she pulled forth a wave larger and stronger than ever before. She immediately blacked out, but luckily, the enhancement was able to complete itself unnoticed.

Queen collapsed, her breathing shallow and slow, dangerously so. Tchanta tumbled out of her hat, scrambling onto Queen's chest. Her heartbeat was faint, barely noticeable even to Tchanta's sensitive paws. The mouse-like creature scurried onto Queen's forehead in order to be closer to her mind, making the communication easier.

Queen. Queen! QUEEN! Please wake up. Don't do this again. Tchanta spoke into Queen's thoughts, continuously trying to wake her, but nothing was working. Queen, you can't do this, they need you! Fadran's in danger! They need you to get out! Please, don't disappear again. Queen's eyelashes fluttered, then her breathing stopped completely. Tchanta rushed back to feel her heartbeat. It was still there, but growing even fainter by the second. Tchanta could do nothing. I'm sorry, my queen. I've failed you. I've failed you a thousand times, but when I needed to do better, I still failed. Curling up in the hollow between Queen's collarbones, Tchanta's light faded as the life left her queen.

I just realized I should probably make it clear that Queen isn't dead yet, just dying. If someone with medical skills acts quickly, she may be able to be healed. Sorry, it sounded like I killed her completely. Whoops.

Edited by DramaQueen

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen was done watching Fadran be tortured. She found a way to throw barriers around her mind and Fadran's, so that no other mind readers would be able to see what she was doing. Drawing once more upon the friendship and memories she already had with Fadran, she pulled forth a wave larger and stronger than ever before. She immediately blacked out, but luckily, the enhancement was able to complete itself unnoticed.

Queen collapsed, her breathing shallow and slow, dangerously so. Tchanta tumbled out of her hat, scrambling onto Queen's chest. Her heartbeat was faint, barely noticeable even to Tchanta's sensitive paws. The mouse-like creature scurried onto Queen's forehead in order to be closer to her mind, making the communication easier.

Queen. Queen! QUEEN! Please wake up. Don't do this again. Tchanta spoke into Queen's thoughts, continuously trying to wake her, but nothing was working. Queen, you can't do this, they need you! Fadran's in danger! They need you to get out! Please, don't disappear again. Queen's eyelashes fluttered, then her breathing stopped completely. Tchanta rushed back to feel her heartbeat. It was still there, but growing even fainter by the second. Tchanta could do nothing. I'm sorry, my queen. I've failed you. I've failed you a thousand times, but when I needed to do better, I still failed. Curling up in the hollow between Queen's collarbones, Tchanta's light faded as the life left her queen.

While this was a nice piece of writing, you do know that Fadran just lost, don't you?

Edited by The_Truthwatcher