The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

A thunder clap fills the arena with a cacophony. The two fighters are separated by a wave of pure light. Without emotion Baalhan turns to Aridith. "Victory is yours."

By accepting assistance, intoned Jared, Channelknight Fadran forfeits the match. Victory goes to King Aridith.

Aridith says nothing, but a smile creeps on to his face.

"Perfect," he whispers. His eyes flash with bright black light. In Baalhan's eyes, black thrall-rings manifest.

"Well fought!" he calls out, standing up from his throne and waving a hand to dismiss the mirrors in a flash of black light. "You have earned the right to depart." He chuckles quietly. "I advise you do it quick," he adds. "I'm afraid my champion is off his leash. The Blade of Quidan does tend to make one... bloodthirsty."

In the arena, black lightning flickers on Jaxevist's blade. 

"Finally," he whispers, his voice accented by shadowy whispers. He leaps into the air, his blade pointed straight for Fadran's heart.

what if she wasn't focused on increasing the barrier strength, or what if mor uses her special power?? It makes her sword able to slice through anything *the sharp side, the flat side can deflect anything, when she uses it (It takes a lot of.. energy?.. to use, so she can't just go around doing that whenever

That would slice the field. I'm not sure how it would affect the rest of the field. Probably weaken the field near the cut and make a slice in the field. The more you slice nearby, the more it would weaken. 

I'm trying to keep T from being too OP. If it's too much, tell me.

Any helping is detected by the old magics that made the pact/duel. 

T: "No! Baalhan! Queen!"

E: "T, a little help? Mordred captured Kindness!"

T turns. Seeing the energy cage, she slashes at it with force fields. 

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

By accepting assistance, intoned Jared, Channelknight Fadran forfeits the match. Victory goes to King Aridith.

"Perfect," he whispers. His eyes flash with bright black light. In Baalhan's eyes, black thrall-rings manifest.

"Well fought!" he calls out, standing up from his throne and waving a hand to dismiss the mirrors in a flash of black light. "You have earned the right to depart." He chuckles quietly. "I advise you do it quick," he adds. "I'm afraid my champion is off his leash. The Blade of Quidan does tend to make one... bloodthirsty."

"Finally," he whispers, his voice accented by shadowy whispers. He leaps into the air, his blade pointed straight for Fadran's heart.

"HEY!! HE'S MINE" Mordred breaks free from Null and blocks Jaxevist's blade

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

T: "No! Baalhan! Queen!"

E: "T, a little help? Mordred captured Kindness!"

T turns. Seeing the energy cage, she slashes at it with force fields. 

this already happened  *ope I dunno why it did a double post, i pressed edit

Edited by KyL

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

1 minute ago, KyL said:

Taking the distraction in stride, Fadran grabs Queen's arm (I'm assuming she's not super coherent right now), gesturing to Kindness to come to him. "We need to go! Enter, get that spaceship thingy!"

"Vapor!" called Jeffery.

@Vapor

4 minutes ago, KyL said:

Jakevist's blade slices though Mordred's as though it were nothing but air.

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

T turns when Aridith speaks. She sends fields crashing into Jaxevist, pushing him back. 

Jaxevist growls, projecting a green shield for leverage and pushing back against the shields, shattering them.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist growls, projecting a green shield for leverage and pushing back against the shields, shattering them.

T reels for a moment, then creates more, doing her best to keep Jaxevist back.

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jakevist's blade slices though Mordred's as though it were nothing but air.

"you broke my sword? You Idiot! I'll kill you, too!''

*Mordred picked up the pieces and they reformed (it's a legendary weapon, that's what it does if it breaks)

Edited by KyL

Just now, Mist said:

T reels for a moment, then creates more, doing her best to keep Jaxevist back.

Jaxevist swings his sword through each field. Black lightning erupts from the blade as he does so, shattering the fields to nothingness.

Slowly, his eyes begin to bleed to pure black.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist swings his sword through each field. Black lightning erupts from the blade as he does so, shattering the fields to nothingness.

"The Moon is corrupting her (him), at last."      (tis a joke)

Edited by KyL

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

T notices the blade. She creates fields between them, and begins to plan.

She begins to send fields jabbing at Jaxevist. She would step back, but she's as close to her friends as she dares.

Ninja'd

Jaxevist has orange powers.

T begins to follow Fadran, distractedly running backwards. 

Edited by Mist

6 minutes ago, Mist said:

T notices the blade. She creates fields between them, and begins to plan.

She begins to send fields jabbing at Jaxevist. She would step back, but she's as close to her friends as she dares.

T begins to follow Fadran, distractedly running backwards. 

Mordred has anger issues, and still angry at Jaxevist she moves to attack him

Edited by KyL

Truth's eyes snap open, glowing with a blinding white light. "I AM TRUTH". He brings his hands together, releasing a burst of mist which throws everyone to their knees. His body vaporizes.

So the I am Truth is just the 5th ideal. (The pun was set up a long time ago). And I had already made this plan to..

Spoiler

you will have to wait and see ;)

Edited by The_Truthwatcher