The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

If you want to spontaneously murder Mordred, then that's okay. We've done it before, we'll do it again.

I don't tho, she is lit! Also her death is so sad, so it has to happen...

57 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Me before seeing Kyl: ???

Me after seeing Kyl: Oooooohhhh.

(Yes, that was said in-character)

Welcome! Do you know the formatting rules for RP threads? I'm breaking all of them.

Fadran jumped into the air, Forging a Spirit Bond to Gravity for some extra lift. Bonded to the earthen floor, Fadran created his own platforms from stone pillars, dissolving the fireballs with magic or hurling them back at the holed as much as his abilities enabled.

The blade in Jaxevist's hands hummed dangerously as the holed swung it, slashing the Spirit Bonds connecting Fadran to the fireballs.

In a wave of black light, Jax banished every fireball to behind Fadran, where they promptly exploded.

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The blade in Jaxevist's hands hummed dangerously as the holed swung it, slashing the Spirit Bonds connecting Fadran to the fireballs.

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

I hadn't considered that something like this could happen. Spirit Bonds aren't exactly material, but making them destroyable would add some more stuff to my book...

Gonna use this now. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

In a wave of black light, Jax banished every fireball to behind Fadran, where they promptly exploded.

Fadran found himself being blasted off his pillars, out of control as he was launched through the air. He slammed into the ground, a light crack shooting pain up his arm. He took a breath, but no air came; the impact had knocked the wind out of him.

His Channelblade clattered down the floor, out of his reach. He reached for it instinctively, trying to summon it, but his mind was too befuddled with pain to concentrate properly. With a painful grunt of frustration, he tried again to breath; once again to no avail. Forcefully ignoring the pain, he Forged a Spirit Bond to the air, forcing it in and out of his lungs. It was excrutiating--not to mention weird--but it worked nonetheless.

Fadran? Icona asked, his voice distant in the merchant's fuzzy mind. You alri--. His voice faded to the point at which Fadran couldn't hear him.

He tried to push himself to his feet, teeth gritted against the pain, but after a few excrutiating seconds, he fell back to the earth, gasping for breath provided only by his magic. He called again to his Channelblade; this time it scooched towards him just a little, but not enough to reach it.

"I--" the words wouldn't leave his mouth.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Because Herate was overly confident, she decided to summon Mordred. She pulled a Shard of a weapon out of her pack and declared, "I summon Mordred, knight of treachery and confidence, my will creates your body!"

Since I don't want Mordred to have died yet... while everybody is watching the fight,

Mordred tries to stick Herate with her sword.

Devious thought, what if T or Ember helped Jaxevist? What happens? 

T throws a field between Herate and Mordred. Ember brandishes a sword of flame at her. "Why are you attacking Herate?"

Edited by Mist

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran found himself being blasted off his pillars, out of control as he was launched through the air. He slammed into the ground, a light crack shooting pain up his arm. He took a breath, but no air came; the impact had knocked the wind out of him.

His Channelblade clattered down the floor, out of his reach. He reached for it instinctively, trying to summon it, but his mind was too befuddled with pain to concentrate properly. With a painful grunt of frustration, he tried again to breath; once again to no avail. Forcefully ignoring the pain, he Forged a Spirit Bond to the air, forcing it in and out of his lungs. It was excrutiating--not to mention weird--but it worked nonetheless.

Fadran? Icona asked, his voice distant in the merchant's fuzzy mind. You alri--. His voice faded to the point at which Fadran couldn't hear him.

He tried to push himself to his feet, teeth gritted against the pain, but after a few excrutiating seconds, he fell back to the earth, gasping for breath provided only by his magic. He called again to his Channelblade; this time it scooched towards him just a little, but not enough to reach it.

"I--" the words wouldn't leave his mouth.

"Fadran?" Vapor asks concerned.

7 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Fadran?" Vapor asks concerned.

"Will Fadran survive? Will Jaxevist gut him like a fish? Find out next time, on The Fellowship of the Thing!"

In other words, I am increasing suspense and waiting for Jaxevist to attack so I can finish the battle with some awesome plot stuff!

8 minutes ago, Mist said:

T throws a field between Herate and Mordred. Ember brandishes a sword of flame at her. "Why are you attacking Herate?"

In the meantime...

”you fool! I was in the middle of robbing cheese sticks on the girls only chat when you summoned me here! And since her Will creates my body, I shall kill her.”

3 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Okay. Got it. Thanks for the answer. 

1 minute ago, KyL said:

In the meantime...

”you fool! I was in the middle of robbing cheese sticks on the girls only chat when you summoned me here! And since her Will creates my body, I shall kill her.”

"I object to that. My friends are not for killing!"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

7 minutes ago, KyL said:

In the meantime...

Did you just write that sentence?

It actually was happening

4 minutes ago, KyL said:

Also what’s a barrier, I wanna know if Mordred can break it

It's a forcefield, breakable but it takes a while.

Herate steps back, shocked. "I have summoned you here to assist us in our mission so you may sharpen your fighting skills and you try to kill me? And for cheese sticks?" She pulls out her box of stamps, stamps herself, and prepares herself for the inevitable fight.

4 minutes ago, KyL said:

Also what’s a barrier, I wanna know if Mordred can break it

A force field. What are her abilities? 

T turns to the duel, maintaining a wall between Herate and Ember.

"I don't know about you, but I don't want any more deaths. Stop," Ember says. 

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Herate steps back, shocked. "I have summoned you here to assist us in our mission so you may sharpen your fighting skills and you try to kill me? And for cheese sticks?" She pulls out her box of stamps, stamps herself, and prepares herself for the inevitable fight.

“Hah! My fighting skills need no improvement!!

Also @Channelknight Fadran Mordred is the all powerful knight of treachery, unmatched by all but one swordsman. She requires your respect, because she is so great and mighty!!

167531B5-1415-42C9-924A-778F4A0F3FFE.png

Edited by KyL

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

T turns to the duel, maintaining a wall between Herate and Ember.

"I don't know about you, but I don't want any more deaths. Stop," Ember says. 

“Well you see, life is rather unfair, and most people don’t get what they want.”

• Channelknight Fadran changed the title to The Fellowship of the Thing (I'm bored. Let's mess around!)