The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

19 hours ago, Mist said:

T steps through the portal.

19 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Kindness follows her.

19 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"Come on guys! Let's get through there!"

19 hours ago, Mist said:

Ember follows as well. 

19 hours ago, Vapor said:

Vapor steps hesitantly through the portal with Jek right behind her.

19 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

I walk through the portal and stand beside my new friends. I gaze across the chamber and meet Baalhan's eyes. I nod and then gaze at the two champions.

19 hours ago, Enter a username said:

Enter hesitantly steps through the portal. When he does so, he feels a faint... ripple travel though his body, as when traveling through any portal.

I realize this is a bit late.

Herate looks at the group, smiles uncertainly, then turns her attention back to the duel.

18 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

With an unvoluntary grunt, 

That's INvoluntary.

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist slows down when he sees the wall, but only for a moment. He responds by pushing hard against the ground, leaping into the air and over the top of the wall. 

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nya stepped through the portal. She gasped when she saw who Fadran was fighting.

"Your friend has to fight him?" she said in a voice that was half awed, half terrified. "But- he'll die!"

Who's Nya again?

"No he won't," Vapor says confidently. "He's stronger than you think."

meme fellowship.jpg

9 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Who's Nya again?

Hyxali girl.

9 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"No he won't," Vapor says confidently. "He's stronger than you think."

"Strong enough to defeat a holed powerful enough to murder half a kingdom?" responded Nya.

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran deflects the blade, then hurls the ball of flame at the holed.

The flame washes over Jax, searing his flesh black and knocking him backwards into the rock wall. He grunts and stands up, his wounds glowing red as his power restores his flesh.

In a surprise movement, he flicks his hand forward. Yellow light flashes as a burst of flame shoots out from his hand.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The flame washes over Jax, searing his flesh black and knocking him backwards into the rock wall. He grunts and stands up, his wounds glowing red as his power restores his flesh.

In a surprise movement, he flicks his hand forward. Yellow light flashes as a burst of flame shoots out from his hand.

FIRE!

SHUTTIT!! Fadran Forges another Spirit Bond to the flame shot from the holed, usurping Jaxevist's control. With a spin, he pulls the fire around and launches it back at the holed. Falling in with his momentum, he swings his sword at Jaxevist's head, sliding his foot and shooting earthen spikes from the ground.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

30 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor nods and points to Jax next to the wall, then gasps as he throws the flame.

"Who knows?" says Cassandra in a tired voice. "I managed to defeat him, once."

30 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

FIRE!

SHUTTIT!! Fadran Forges another Spirit Bond to the flame shot from the holed, usurping Jaxevist's control. With a spin, he pulls the fire around and launches it back at the holed. Falling in with his momentum, he swings his sword at Jaxevist's head, sliding his foot and shooting earthen spikes from the ground.

Jaxevist sticks his hand out, palm first. Fire, sword, and earth all crash against a shield of green light.

31 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor nods and points to Jax next to the wall, then gasps as he throws the flame.

"Of course," continued Cassandra, "that was before he gained the powers of his fellow holed."

On 8/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"Everyone have a worker?" chirped Nya. "Yes? Okay then, let's go!" She stepped lightly off the edge and started to fly towards the center. In sync, the squad of workers lifted off and followed after her.

"Remarkable," Jeffery's father murmured as he gazed into a blue stone. "Truly, you have a gift..." He held it up to one eye and rubbed it gently. "Made of multiple hearts fused together, I see." Jeffery's head jerked up at the comment, and his father chuckled. "Surprised I managed to guess? Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But tell me, where do you get all the hearts from? There's at least thirty or forty packed into this one alone."

"Anna," said Jeffery, relaxing slightly. "She runs a breeding program on an isolated subverse in... well, I'll tell you later. The lab should be safe from eavesdroppers, but you never know. Better safe than sorry, when you can afford it. Anyways, I..."
He trailed off as he caught his father's expression. The old man's eyes were closed, and the gemstone in his hand was glowing a deep blue. An expression of intense concentration was painted across his face.

A moment later, his father's eyes shot open, the irises painted completely black.

And then the gemstone exploded.

Jeffery blinked, trying to clear the bright yellow afterimage from his overstimulated retinas.

His father stood, hand outstretched, clutching a mess of melted sludge that had once been a blue gemstone.

"Yes," whispered the old man. "I see now..."

He turned to Jeffery. "We must act fast," he said determinedly. "Your daughter and her friends are planning an impossible escape. If we do not stop them..." He shook his head. "They will all die."

59 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist sticks his hand out, palm first. Fire, sword, and earth all crash against a shield of green light.

Fadran smacks his hand into the shield, then with a yell shatters it.

What? Icona asked. What was... that?

Fadran hesitates for a second. I'm... not sure. I wasn't aware that... hmm.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

My thoughts exactly, Icona.

800th post!

Edited by Mist

46 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Jaxevist gasps and stumbles backwards. He growls.

With wisps of orange light rising from him, he reaches back and rips Fadran's stone wall from the ground. With a grunt, he hurls it at Fadran.

15 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jaxevist gasps and stumbles backwards. He growls.

With wisps of orange light rising from him, he reaches back and rips Fadran's stone wall from the ground. With a grunt, he hurls it at Fadran.

Fadran swings his sword redundantly, smashing the wall into individual chunks of earth. As the chunks fly at him, he grabs one of the larger pieces, letting it carry him away from Jaxevist. Before hitting the wall, he dropped off and slid a few inches back, the hail of earthen debris smashing into the mirrors behind him. Not breaking stride, he dashes back at the holed, leaping before reaching him and Forging a Spirit Bond to gravity. He soars, somersaulting to cut Jaxevist through the head with his Channelblade, through the air. He hits the ground on three limbs, right hand holding his sword aloft, now stained with holed blood.

Herate draws back and begins speaking quickly. "Everyone, we need to be prepared to leave quickly whether or not Fadran wins. Have you finished that spaceship you were working on when I left? We'll need it. Everyone be prepared to leave, and we might have to fight holed to get out, so be ready for that, too. Miss Queen, are you able to boost Fadran more? He could probably use it. Actually, that might count as helping. Just in case, don't try."

@Enter a username @DramaQueen

Edited by Condensation

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Have you finished that spaceship you were working on when I left?

"Yup! Completely finished, as well as the materials to make a launchpad. Taking general diagnostics into account, setting the whole thing up should take about five minutes."