The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor hugs him. "Who's that with you?"

Eric steps over to T. "What happened?"

"I think Queen helped Fadran. Fadran healed. We ran, then Truth vanished, and then we teleported out here. Fadran and Jaxevist fought, then Fadran gave Jaxevist the purple gemstone and I knocked the sword out of his hands, and then Jaxevist was normal."

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor hugs him. "Who's that with you?"

Eric steps over to T. "What happened?"

"My father," says Jeffery. "Your grandfather."

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Whatever you're... doing." Fadran says. "It..." Unconscious.

Jeffery's father raised his eyebrows when he saw Fadran.

"Hmm," he said, strolling over. "Looks like extensive damage to the spirit." He knelt down. "Not good, I'm afraid. Not good at all..."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hmm," he said, strolling over. "Looks like extensive damage to the spirit." He knelt down. "Not good, I'm afraid. Not good at all..."

"Not good at all." Fadran unconsciously agrees.

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Will he be okay?"  Kindness asks.

Eeehhhh... no.

8 minutes ago, Mist said:

"I think Queen helped Fadran. Fadran healed. We ran, then Truth vanished, and then we teleported out here. Fadran and Jaxevist fought, then Fadran gave Jaxevist the purple gemstone and I knocked the sword out of his hands, and then Jaxevist was normal."

"Did I. . . hurt you?"

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Vapor stared at him. "I have a grandfather?"

30 minutes ago, Mist said:

"It will be okay." T turns to watch Fadran. She is concerned. 

26 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Jek steps back to the group, checking to see if the fighting is done, and gasps. He pulls out his bag and gets closer, pulling out a remaining unsealed goldmind.

Is he breathing? He might not be breathing. Not even the guy writing this is sure if he's breathing, because he's indecisive.

41 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Herate continues her work, ReForging his spirit and body.

"That's not going to be enough, dearie," murmured the old man. "The damage runs deeper even than that."

Edited by xinoehp512

"Hmm," said the old man, running his fingers over the sword that Jaxevist had dropped. "I wonder..."

Gently, he picked up the sword, murmuring something in an archaic-sounding language.

He touched the tip of the sword to just over Fadran's heart, in a puddle of the black sludge. He closed his eyes, breathing steadily.

All of a sudden, the sludge froze solid. Slowly but surely, it pulled itself together, gathering at the tip of Jax's sword.

Jeffery's father took a deep breath. His eyes shot open, the irises painted solid black.

The sword pulsed, and some... thing went into Fadran.

The old man exhaled and lifted the sword. A moment later, the sludge began to sink into the Channelknight in a steady stream until it all disappeared. 

"It is done," he said. "He is healed."

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

Vapor stared at him. "I have a grandfather?"

"Yes. He's been... away... for a while. Since before you were born, in fact."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Hmm," said the old man, running his fingers over the sword that Jaxevist had dropped. "I wonder..."

Gently, he picked up the sword, murmuring something in an archaic-sounding language.

He touched the tip of the sword to just over Fadran's heart, in a puddle of the black sludge. He closed his eyes, breathing steadily.

All of a sudden, the sludge froze solid. Slowly but surely, it pulled itself together, gathering at the tip of Jax's sword.

Jeffery's father took a deep breath. His eyes shot open, the irises painted solid black.

The sword pulsed, and some... thing went into Fadran.

The old man exhaled and lifted the sword. A moment later, the sludge began to sink into the Channelknight in a steady stream until it all disappeared. 

"It is done," he said. "He is healed."

Fadran gasped, and sat up.

"What the heck just happened?" He demanded.