The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Vapor is unavailable at the moment, I'm on the computer.

I read "unalive" and I was like whaaaat?

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I guess you were only mostly dead, and slightly alive. It was a miracle!"

"Goodbye, boys! Good luck storming the castle!"

Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Yes, Vapor is unalive.

40 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hmm," said the old man, running his fingers over the sword that Jaxevist had dropped. "I wonder..."

Gently, he picked up the sword, murmuring something in an archaic-sounding language.

He touched the tip of the sword to just over Fadran's heart, in a puddle of the black sludge. He closed his eyes, breathing steadily.

All of a sudden, the sludge froze solid. Slowly but surely, it pulled itself together, gathering at the tip of Jax's sword.

Jeffery's father took a deep breath. His eyes shot open, the irises painted solid black.

The sword pulsed, and some... thing went into Fadran.

The old man exhaled and lifted the sword. A moment later, the sludge began to sink into the Channelknight in a steady stream until it all disappeared. 

"It is done," he said. "He is healed."

"Yes. He's been... away... for a while. Since before you were born, in fact."

"Away where?"

39 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran gasped, and sat up.

"What the heck just happened?" He demanded.

"Fadran! You're okay!" Vapor said, turning away from her father.

35 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran looks to Vapor's grandfather. "Thanks."

@Vapor @xinoehp512

I am available now.

Vapor smiled.

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"You put the gemstone in Jax's hand."

"And then it... ah, yes. That makes sense. Nice job, me from thirteen seconds ago. Now... we should probably get to that spaceship and... blast off, right?" Fadran tries to stand, but is ultimately unsuccessful. "Hm. My legs aren't working. Bother. I don't suppose any of you have a wheelchair, or a go-kart?"

@Enter a username, @Spren of Kindness, @DramaQueen, @Condensation, @Mist, @Negative_Null, @Nathrangking, @xinoehp512, @Hentient, @Emi, @KyL @isthateverybody?

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"And then it... ah, yes. That makes sense. Nice job, me from thirteen seconds ago. Now... we should probably get to that spaceship and... blast off, right?" Fadran tries to stand, but is ultimately unsuccessful. "Hm. My legs aren't working. Bother. I don't suppose any of you have a wheelchair, or a go-kart?"

@Enter a username, @Spren of Kindness, @DramaQueen, @Condensation, @Mist, @Negative_Null, @Nathrangking, @xinoehp512, @Hentient, @Emi, @KyL @isthateverybody?

“I suppose I could carry you.” Mordred said, a tad bit excited from the events that had happened. “I apologize for my anger at you earlier, and have taken a particular... interest in this universe.”

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran, not wanting to be carried, WILLPOWERS HIMSELF TO HIS STORMING FEET. He walks over to the spaceship.

*another snort of offended pride*

”hey, where are you going now?” (What world?)”

Edited by KyL

28 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"I don't. I'm just as strong as the orange holed, and I got enhanced by Queen.

Missing quotation mark!

23 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Here, sir" I help Fadran over.

"Just so you know, I don't think I'm coming with you."

"What? Why not?" Herate asks worriedly.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You sure? We always have room for--" he breaks out and falls over onto his face. "Ow."

Mor reaches to help him up. “That includes me, right? Sorry I was just a little salty for being pulled out of my time.”