AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"The simple fact that you remember what happened last night is interesting in itself, but I'm sure you can help us fight the Voidbringers." Doc shrugged, "I feel like someone who doesn't have any powers at all might help us see a new perspective." 

"So there is something that makes it so normal people can't see things. I had a feeling that there was." Ashlyn says, "I think I should add that I wasn't able to see what these voidbringers actually looked like."

Jace paused, thinking about that. "I don't believe that they'd serve alcohol at this party, but we could probably get some wine or something if you really want when it's time to head home..." He smiled, kissing Ax's cheek. "Now, I smell Mexican food. I'd love a taco, what about you love?" He grinned, taking Ax's hand happily. 

He considered that. "Maybe once we're home... or we could go out to a bar tonight? I'd rather we do it at home though. I still not the best motorcyclist. And if we're home, then nothing you do while drunk will end up embarrassing you." He smiled. "Until then, tacos and a sober party." 

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mahad, shaped as a little dragon poked Glint and raced after Lopen. "Let's search feathers. Or shiny things!" He called out.

@Lunamor

“We can make one big shiny thing with a bunch of little shiny things!”

Glint raced after Mahad and Lopen, slowly slightly so he wouldn’t get too far ahead. Hopefully they could find something really sparkly.

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

She stepped into the living room and paused when she saw Rob there as well. The two most important people in her life in one spot, talking to each other. It was wonderful. They were a family, and Nym with her spren would fit right in. Wordlessly she waved at the two of them and then sat down on the floor in front of Ben reached up to take his hand. She didn't want to disturb them, but going away again was no option either.

@Lunamor

@Aragorn

Ben took Shana’s hand and immediately used Progression to check her for any injuries. She seemed alright, apart from some minor abrasions on her hands. He healed those even though it wouldn’t make much of a difference. Something this small wouldn’t cause her any tiredness, so there was no harm in a little extra healing. 

He didn’t say anything to her, though. He didn’t want Rob to feel like he was excluded from the conversation, and he didn’t know what to say to Shana that would avoid that.

4 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Huh. Yes, there is. It makes people forget what they saw, I guess that's what happened to you, but on a lesser scale." Doc smiled, "It's interesting, in a sort of morbid way." 

“Well great. Guess I’ll need a spotter or something so I don’t accidentally attack a normal person. Unless you guys are playing this defensively.” Ashlyn says, “you think they’ll come after me because I helped you guys last night?”

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“We can make one big shiny thing with a bunch of little shiny things!”

Glint raced after Mahad and Lopen, slowly slightly so he wouldn’t get too far ahead. Hopefully they could find something really sparkly.

Joyfully Mahad circled around Glint, happy that his friend was coming along as well and then spotted something sparkling in the grass. "Over there!" He called out, hoped that it was something beautiful he could get Glint. Or a little thing for Cup. Cup was way too shy.

@Aragorn

=================

Shana smiled when Ben took her hand, felt him heal the scratches on her hands. Contently she rested her head on his knees and since Ben stayed quiet she asked. "What are you talking about or was it private?"

She realized that maybe she had just disturbed some boy's talk. "I don't want to disturb you, I only wanted to talk to you a little bit." Falling silent she looked up at them from her spot on the ground. Unsure how to phrase her feelings "I can keep quiet, I just nearly lost you two and, I hoped I can realize that your fine. But I can go, if that's what you prefer."

@I think I am here.

20 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Joyfully Mahad circled around Glint, happy that his friend was coming along as well and then spotted something sparkling in the grass. "Over there!" He called out, hoped that it was something beautiful he could get Glint. Or a little thing for Cup. Cup was way too shy.

@Aragorn

Glint zoomed over and did a happy circle when he saw what the sparkling thing was. It was an entire coin! A really shiny silver one, too! There wasn’t a single scratch or blemish, and he could even see his reflection in it. It had a person’s face etched in precise detail on its surface, a wonderful tiny work of art! How did they manage to do that? The coin must’ve been worth a whole lot. He named the face George. He looked like a George.

George.

He whispered, making lazy circles around the pretty piece of metal. Maybe George could be another new friend. George seemed like he had a great personality.

George is a character now.

7 hours ago, Lunamor said:

He whispered, making lazy circles around the pretty piece of metal. Maybe George could be another new friend. George seemed like he had a great personality.

Amazed by their discovery Mahad zoomed down after Glint. A coin. Awed he landed on the ground curled his large tail around the coin, as he had seen some dragons in movies do and gently touched his nose to Glint when he flew by.

"I can't lift that, not alone." He said slightly disappointed that they had to leave this beautiful coin behind. George. He heard Glint murmur and nodded. The face looked like a George.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say you owe me at all,” Rob said, and waved a hand dismissively. Ben was simply too humble, which Rob respected. Though it wasn’t any lie that Rob would probably be dead if it wasn’t Ben. And Rob rarely forgot things like that. Shana appeared and another person Rob didn’t know followed her, sat down in this little group of theirs.

“You didn’t disturb anything,” he said simply, let that be the end of that. He watched them hold hands, which was cute.

“We nearly lost you too,” he reminded her. She wasn’t the only one who was grateful their group didn’t have any holes. “We were just talking about speeches, in case Jason or Ax want us to say something. Oh, that reminds me of something, actually.” Slipping a hand in his back pocket Rob took out a black slip-on bow tie, and carefully placed it on with a completely straight face.

@Sorana

@Lunamor

@Aragorn

Edited by I think I am here.

10 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“We nearly lost you too,” he reminded her. She wasn’t the only one who was grateful their group didn’t have any holes. “We were just talking about speeches, in case Jason or Ax want us to say something. Oh, that reminds me of something, actually.” Slipping a hand in his back pocket Rob took out a black slip-on bow tie, and carefully placed it on with a completely straight face.

"Do you think I should come up with something?" Shana asked and considered what she might say. "I'm fine with speaking in front of others."

She sighed at his tie and pointed at the dirt on her pants. "Jace bought me a dress. Beautiful, sparkly and green. I have to put it on at one point." Smiling she reached out for Rob's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He was happy that she was still here. It made her feel warm and fuzzy, her envy at Ashlyn slowly subsiding. Maybe nothing would change. Nothing grave at least.

"What do you think about turning this house into a fortress? Add some security systems, strengthen the walls. Things like that. We never known when they will attack us the next time."

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

Amazed by their discovery Mahad zoomed down after Glint. A coin. Awed he landed on the ground curled his large tail around the coin, as he had seen some dragons in movies do and gently touched his nose to Glint when he flew by.

"I can't lift that, not alone." He said slightly disappointed that they had to leave this beautiful coin behind. George. He heard Glint murmur and nodded. The face looked like a George.

"Oh, I can get Nym to carry it!"  Lopen said happily, and zoomed off to get Nym.

====

Meanwhile Nym wasn't doing much, when Lopen came barreling towards her,  Nym stood quickly and said, "What happened?"  Lopen replied saying, George too heavy, come with me.  Nym laughed and followed him. @Lunamor @Sorana

Twin flied back to Edwin's room where he was waiting. He had run upstairs when there was noise by the door since he still needed to know about a little detail. "They have formal clothes."

Just as he had thought. It was a wedding after all, what else could be expected? Of course, wearing a suit was... not again, please, it's only been one day. Besides, it was dirty. Happy with that conclusion he pulled out one of his formal shirts, deep blue. It needed ironing but it would do. With that, his jeans and a pair of black shoes he looked semi-formal.

He went downstairs and looked for them. They were by the food. "Hey guys, congrats!"