AonEne

6 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

"That sounds... not fun, anyway, this is Lopen," she gestured for Lopen to make himself visible, "and you should NOT listen to him."  Another thought occoured to her "What's a benana?"

"Hi, Lopen." She waved at the suddenly visible spren.

"A benana is a Ben and a Shana put together. Ben was the person who waved at you in the hall, and I don't think you've seen Shana yet."

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

"Hi, Lopen." She waved at the suddenly visible spren.

"A benana is a Ben and a Shana put together. Ben was the person who waved at you in the hall, and I don't think you've seen Shana yet."

"Hi" Lopen said.

"OK.. that makes sense now, I thought it was a malformed banana at first.  Ben seems nice, what orders are they?"

1 minute ago, Hope Spren said:

"Truthwatcher and Dustbringer, respectively. And yeah, they're both really nice."

"Great!  I can't wait to meet them.  Do you have any other windrunners?"  Nym said with a smile.  mmm.. yes.. you do need to work on your surges. Lopen put in.

48 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

"Yeah, there's one other Windrunner. His name's Draug, though I don't know where he's at right now. I'm pretty sure we have at least one radiant from all the different orders."

"OK, " She was about to say something else, but a book caught her eye, "You have Tolkien!!!"  She rushed over and grabbed the book. @Hope Spren

Edited by Aragorn

7 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James simply nodded, and said "I fear much the same thing." He sighed, and shook his head, "This is part of my role as well." he explained, "I'm a Bondsmith, I'm supposed to lead these people."

Shana sighed and then got to her feet. They couldn't change it. She would bury this family as well and one day, one of them would bury her. It was the way things went. She hadn't even finished the thought, when she knew it was wrong. She wouldn't bury them. A cold shiver ran along her spine when she knew, knew with every inch of her body that her days were counted. Something would happen, and then she would do something. And then she would most likely die. She stood on the branch for a moment, tried to understand what happened, why she knew this, but she couldn't pinpoint it. She only knew, that it was the truth.

Nimbly she climbed up higher and extended a hand to James again. "Come on. I've got to show you something."

Edited by Sorana

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana sighed and then got to her feet. They couldn't change it. She would bury this family as well and one day, one of them would bury her. It was the way things went. She hadn't even finished the thought, when she knew it was wrong. She wouldn't bury them. A cold shiver ran along her spine when she knew, knew with every inch of her body that her days were counted. Something would happen, and then she would do something. And then she would most likely die. She stood on the branch for a moment, tried to understand what happened, why she knew this, but she couldn't pinpoint it. She only knew, that it was the truth.

Nimbly she climbed up higher and extended a hand to James again. "Come on. I've got to show you something."

James accepted her hand gratefully, and scrambled up to where she was. "Well, what do you have to show me?" he asked, genuine curiosity piercing his voice.

I do wonder what just happened with Shana...

@Sorana

14 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James accepted her hand gratefully, and scrambled up to where she was. "Well, what do you have to show me?" he asked, genuine curiosity piercing his voice.

Shana made a huge, sweeping gesture outwards and smiled at him. "You can see the whole neighbourhood from up here." She explained and looked over the houses.

"I can climb on this tree from the window of my room." Pointing downwards she indicated where her room was on the first floor. "It's my own, private way out. And it never looses its leafes, although it can get dangerous to climb around when its full of ice."

22 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana made a huge, sweeping gesture outwards and smiled at him. "You can see the whole neighbourhood from up here." She explained and looked over the houses.

"I can climb on this tree from the window of my room." Pointing downwards she indicated where her room was on the first floor. "It's my own, private way out. And it never looses its leafes, although it can get dangerous to climb around when its full of ice."

James looked out, awestruck. "It's beautiful"

@Sorana

7 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

"Yep! Tolkien's pretty great. Most of the books I scavenged from around the house, but these ones I actually brought with me." Evelyn's voiced had taken on a fond tone, and she walked over to look at the books. "Have you read them before?"

"I completely agree, Tolkien is a mastermind of epic proportions, and yes, I have read all of Tolkien's books, they are great, though for Lord of the Rings, I have to say I like the movie better."  She smiled at Evelyn, and looked at the half plate of food she had left, "Sorry about that, do you want me to go get more?  That food was utterly delicious." @Hope Spren

Edited by Aragorn

"No, that's fine. I'm not that hungry. I'm glad you like it though! Especially since I was the cook." She smiled. "Hopefully that means other people will like it, too.

"I can't really offer an opinion on the movies vs. the books, since I've never actually watched the movies. I've listened to some of the music from it though, and it's awesome!"

4 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

"No, that's fine. I'm not that hungry. I'm glad you like it though! Especially since I was the cook." She smiled. "Hopefully that means other people will like it, too.

"I can't really offer an opinion on the movies vs. the books, since I've never actually watched the movies. I've listened to some of the music from it though, and it's awesome!"

"Wow.  You are an Amazing cook, I am absolutely, completely sure people will love it if they have any respect for Mexican food at all."  She then got serious, "We need to have a Lord of the Rings marathon sometime soon, my family used to do it all the time with me." @Hope Spren

Edited by Aragorn

2 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

"Wow.  You are an Amazing cook, I am absolutely, completely sure people will love it if they have any respect for Mexican food at all."  She then got serious, "We need to have a Lord of the Rings marathon sometime soon, my family used to do it all the time with me."

"Thanks! And yeah, that would be awesome! I keep on meaning to watch them, I really do."

1 minute ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn glanced at the aon that still glowed in the center of her room. "Yeah, well, I think that I might be able to work around that problem. Which is clearly why I invented this, so that I could watch the Lord of the Rings. So you see, I've actually been preparing for this for quite some time!"

"Good planning then"  Nym said with a solemn nod.  "You will tremble in wonder at Legolas climbing the arrows, and Aragorn's speech at the black gate."

9 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

"The best planning I never knew I was doing. I wonder if they have all of the movies?"

"If they don't I am going to move to Middle Earth and build an Internet Cafe, where anyone can witness the epic saga.  I will need a partner in this endeavor."  Nym said, smiling.  "You'll do." @Hope Spren

Edited by Aragorn