AonEne

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

"For how long do you have it?" She asked Ashlyn carefully and tightened her fingers around Ben. "It's beautiful." Mahad looked over and she saw him notice the bracelet, then he gave her a stern look, reminding her. Ashlyn. Shana nodded at him. She would play her role. She would. Everything else was dangerous to all of them.

“Well, it appeared on my wrist a little bit ago so I’m not sure if I can accept that compliment.”

1 hour ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James held out his hand "James, and you must be Ashlyn?" he asked

“Yep, that’s me! Nice to meet you James.”

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Well, it appeared on my wrist a little bit ago so I’m not sure if I can accept that compliment.”

Shana smiled, made a gesture towards Mahad. "Your bracelet reminds me of him." She said carefully, watched Aslyn. A second Dustbringer and it was Ashlyn. When had things turned so complicated?

3 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Yep, that’s me! Nice to meet you James.”

"It's my pleasure." James said with a grin, "It's always nice to meet new people."

Hey all, so my friend @WannabeWorldhopper wants lightweaver, she will get the profile to you soon.  That is if it is fine with you @AonEne

Nym was bored, Lopen was off getting feathers with some of the other spren, she was kinda being a wall hugger, so she went outside and started stretching, and oh... it felt good. @anyone

Edited by Aragorn

According to the OP, it is free.

Edwin sighed when Jace walked away to Cassie. Seriously? It wasn't formal? Now that he noticed, Jace and Ax were the only ones wearing formal clothes. Well, nothing to do about it now, at least he wasn't in full suit.

He took a taco and walked outside, the music followed him until it sounded muffled and it occured to him that they maybe should have set up some tables outside, it was a party after all and it could get a bit crampy inside. Besides, it was late, a party outside would mean stars, it felt fitting for a wedding. Maybe they would do something later.

For now, no one was there save for the new girl, Nym if he recalled correctly, she was stretching. When she arrived things had went pretty fast and there had been only a quick introduction. Nervousness maybe? It couldn't be easy to just pop in the middle of so much new people. And she was young, he wondered if she would have to fight too. It wasn't a nice thought.

"Hi." he said to announce his presence.

Everything the OP says is open is open, and possibly a few other spots are as well, with people being inactive. We might do another census soon, see if anyone’s gone for good and free up their slot. Anyway, your friend is totally welcome to be a Lightweaver! 

12 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Ashlyn glances isn’t the direction Shana had indicated and frowns slightly, “Sorry, I don’t see anyone over there.”

Shana paused. Couldn't see anything. Slowly she extended her hand towards the bracelet, as usual her fingers touching nothing. "Have you always lived around here?" She inquired and looked at the little spren. Mahad would be delighted to have another friend to play with. To fly around, and, she grimaced slightly when she remembered his tendencies to decorate her furniture, a friend to leave beautiful burn marks all over the place.

7 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Edwin sighed when Jace walked away to Cassie. Seriously? It wasn't formal? Now that he noticed, Jace and Ax were the only ones wearing formal clothes. Well, nothing to do about it now, at least he wasn't in full suit.

He took a taco and walked outside, the music followed him until it sounded muffled and it occured to him that they maybe should have set up some tables outside, it was a party after all and it could get a bit crampy inside. Besides, it was late, a party outside would mean stars, it felt fitting for a wedding. Maybe they would do something later.

For now, no one was there save for the new girl, Nym if he recalled correctly, she was stretching. When she arrived things had went pretty fast and there had been only a quick introduction. Nervousness maybe? It couldn't be easy to just pop in the middle of so much new people. And she was young, he wondered if she would have to fight too. It wasn't a nice thought.

"Hi." he said to announce his presence.

"Oh, Hi... Edwin right?"  Nym said with a start of surprise. @Eluvianii

41 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana paused. Couldn't see anything. Slowly she extended her hand towards the bracelet, as usual her fingers touching nothing. "Have you always lived around here?" She inquired and looked at the little spren. Mahad would be delighted to have another friend to play with. To fly around, and, she grimaced slightly when she remembered his tendencies to decorate her furniture, a friend to leave beautiful burn marks all over the place.

“Not always, though for a little while. We moved here when I was eleven.” She glances at the spot again.

3 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Not always, though for a little while. We moved here when I was eleven.” She glances at the spot again.

With a sigh Shana moved a hand through her hair, unsure what to do now. There were rules, a protocol, but rules and Shana, she wasn't even sure what they were.

"So, did Rob tell you about what we are?" She asked, unable to quite cover the ander dripping into her voice when she mentioned Rob. Mahad hissed and she opened her hands apologetically. She'd never been good at hiding things.

53 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"So, did Rob tell you about what we are?" She asked, unable to quite cover the anger dripping into her voice when she mentioned Rob. Mahad hissed and she opened her hands apologetically. She'd never been good at hiding things.

"He told me you guys used stormlight to do... things. He may have told me more but that's all I remember." She responds ignoring the anger in Shana's voice.

Edited by Blessing of Potency

9 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"He told me you guys used stormlight to do... things. He may have told me more but that's all I remember." She responds ignoring the anger in Shana's voice.

She gave a quick nod. "Basically we are superheros bound by oaths. Speak the oath, get the power. Stay true to your oaths, keep the power."

Falling silent she leaned back against the sofa. "We've got some kind of guardian accepting your oaths. They grant the power, they die when you break your oath."

4 minutes ago, Sorana said:

She gave a quick nod. "Basically we are superheroes bound by oaths. Speak the oath, get the power. Stay true to your oaths, keep the power."

Falling silent she leaned back against the sofa. "We've got some kind of guardian accepting your oaths. They grant the power, they die when you break your oath."

Ashlyn nods, "alright, makes sense. What does this have to do with my bracelet? Or have we switched topics and I didn't notice?"

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

Ashlyn nods, "alright, makes sense. What does this have to do with my bracelet? Or have we switched topics and I didn't notice?"

Shana paused. "Your bracelet, is no bracelet. It has the potential to be something else. It's like a moth attracted to light and it's up to you wether it will fly away, strive or perish."

"But once you've made that decision, talk to me, I've got ..." she considered her next words, "a bracelet as well."

There, that had to be enough. For now at least. The rest depended on Ashlyn.

1 hour ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Oh. Well. Alright then.” she gives a slow nod, trying to let it sink in, “I’m going to very badly switch topics while I think about this, what’s the party for?”

@Sorana

"Jace and Axe got married today." Shana explained and looked around. "I was gonna give some speech as Ben and Rob suggested, but it will be hard to get everybody in one place, so I don't know."

19 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

"Yeah, I am not really a people person."  Nym said with a shrug.  "I prefer to read, and be in solitude, why are you out here?" @Eluvianii

"Looking for fresh air, I guess. Chances are we'll be in there until morning so it's now or never." he paused for a moment before asking. "Will you be alright here? It looks nice now but weird stuff it's been known to happen in the house. You know, Voidbringers, you've probably heard about them."

1 hour ago, Eluvianii said:

"Looking for fresh air, I guess. Chances are we'll be in there until morning so it's now or never." he paused for a moment before asking. "Will you be alright here? It looks nice now but weird stuff it's been known to happen in the house. You know, Voidbringers, you've probably heard about them."

"Yeah, I'll be fine, I know how to deal with voidbringers."  Nym said after a while.  "You going back in?"

Is that my cue to make something strange happen?

@Eluvianii

Edited by Aragorn