44 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

2nd edit: I also can't help but notice that based on the code format, you've sent a different message to Steel than you sent to me? The spaces are in the wrong spot on many words.

@Furamirionind Nevermind, I decoded it. Same message, just worded differently. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

1 hour ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

I only spent the last 20 minutes figuring this out. Kinda ridiculous, but I kept messing up. Anyway, Have you found anything useful from that? people I can clear, use a code so no one else knows if you want?

2nd edit: I also can't help but notice that based on the code format, you've sent a different message to Steel than you sent to me? The spaces are in the wrong spot on many words.

EDIT:

(1) RathmaskalSeventh Saint,

(1) AlvronAranduensis(randuir),

(1) Kidpen: Metabardnition(Young Bard),

Apologies, I wrote that at 2am, so I may not have been focusing as well as ideal.

Just now, Furamirionind said:

Oh, lol.  I thought I made it harder than that... granted, you probably figured out the repeated words first and used those as a key?

Yep, that is exactly what i did. Still wasn't easy, but doable. 

12 minutes ago, Mailliw772 said:

@Elandera, this is actually super interesting and makes me know that Rathmaskal was somehow involved with Rae's kill.

I attempted to convert Rae.

I was redirected and Rath was converted instead.

I submitted zero actions last night...  But I did get a message today saying that I was now team Lumgol.  So, um, go Borg!

8 hours ago, Adavantos said:

@xxGaea @GaeaXX is this order of actions feasible? Or can you not share.

PAFO on the order of actions, but an explanation on flavor: An alignment scan checks for odd activites on an account. If the account is targeted be Vodeyehi, then people would not be able to see any odd activites. This, they would see a normal account. Rathmaskal's story is perfectly in line with how any alignment scanner would interact with Vodeyehi.

4 hours ago, Aranduensis said:

@xxGaea, @GaeaXX, Can you confirm or deny village roles being unique or not?

Roles are not unique. There can be duplicates.

Just now, NotASteelClone said:

You guys realize that Sapphire Elephant is now on popular contributors, and has gained 50 rep in the last week. 
I'm both annoyed and impressed at your dedication to giving upvotes to an anonymous account.

Quick, post as Sapphire Elephant so I can upvote this.

1 minute ago, GaeaXX said:

PAFO on the order of actions, but an explanation on flavor: An alignment scan checks for odd activites on an account. If the account is targeted be Vodeyehi, then people would not be able to see any odd activites. This, they would see a normal account. Rathmaskal's story is perfectly in line with how any alignment scanner would interact with Vodeyehi.

Roles are not unique. There can be duplicates.

TY madam.

1 minute ago, Furamirionind said:

If Sapphire by the end of this has more upvotes than me, I am going to be very disappointed (in myself for probably being the reason it happens...)

Probably not, but seriously Elephant started out with like 3 upvotes maybe. So, you guys are crazy. 

5 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

If you post a lot more with Sapphire, it is very much possible... I will just hold off on upvoting anyone else...

Well it was easier to post with sapphire because accessing anonymous accounts is easier on laptop. That was part of my deception, I pretty much exclusively used Steel on phone, Elephant on laptop. And laptop is easier to use. 

45 minutes ago, Mailliw772 said:

@Elandera, this is actually super interesting and makes me know that Rathmaskal was somehow involved with Rae's kill.

I attempted to convert Rae.

I was redirected and Rath was converted instead.

How do you conclude that Rath was involved? it seems to me that someone either someone targeted Rae with something that redirects a single action, or targeted you with something that redirects actions. Neither of these are capabilities of any of the original elim roles, nor suggest a connection between Rath and Rae, or am I missing something?

I'm not saying that Rath targeted myself or Rae with anything, and it could have been random, but the point was that I targeted Rae, someone killed Rae, there may or may not have been an additional redirect involved, and I ended up targeting Rath.

21 minutes ago, Mailliw772 said:

I'm not saying that Rath targeted myself or Rae with anything, and it could have been random, but the point was that I targeted Rae, someone killed Rae, there may or may not have been an additional redirect involved, and I ended up targeting Rath.

Ah okay. This is an interesting bit of info, so thanks for sharing! I'm rather curious as to exactly what happened here and what was intended, so unless the re-director has got compelling reasons to want to keep their identity a secret, I'd like to hear from them.

I have been quite inactive; I'll try and get some reading done here and see what I missed. For now, I'm going to say that I think it was Dio who did it, whatever it was. It's always Dio, and when it's not Dio it's lupus.

18 minutes ago, Walin said:

I have been quite inactive; I'll try and get some reading done here and see what I missed. For now, I'm going to say that I think it was Dio who did it, whatever it was. It's always Dio, and when it's not Dio it's lupus.

Actually, by saying this, you are proving yourself not to be inactive! As I see no reason for you to lie about your activity, I think you are a spammer!

19 minutes ago, Walin said:

It's always Dio, and when it's not Dio it's lupus.

2 minutes ago, Aranduensis said:

It's never Lupus.

Who are these people?

Araris

I apologize for my inactivity. I don't have a lot of time to for SE, usually, but I try to do what I can. I don't want to be killed by a Contribution Crusader, though, so I better keep my post count up. :P

It was I who redirected Lumgol onto Rath. I felt suspicious, and wanted to test their claim. I feel that it has been adequately proven now.

14 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I apologize for my inactivity. I don't have a lot of time to for SE, usually, but I try to do what I can. I don't want to be killed by a Contribution Crusader, though, so I better keep my post count up. :P

It was I who redirected Lumgol onto Rath. I felt suspicious, and wanted to test their claim. I feel that it has been adequately proven now.

Considering I thought they were both lying Spammers, I don't blame you at all. Have you redirected anyone else so far, this game?

8 hours ago, Aranduensis said:

@xxGaea, @GaeaXX

@Kidpenclaimed to have a role similar to Steel's scavenger ability. Could you pick up Tiny wWilson's ability which allowed for votes to be moved? That's be easy to check.

*mutters about mobile formatting*

Yes, I can, but I can't move a vote until next week.