13 minutes ago, Elandera said:

I'll put my call out again for a vote count.

No promises this is right, I think I got all the names right.  I didn't add the extra vote that Rand has as it's not yet proven.

Votes:
Devotary (6): Rand, Adavantos, CadCom, xinoehp512, Kidpen, Rae
Fifth (4): Fifth, Sapphire Elephant, Maill, Elandera
Rand (2): Bard, Lumgol
CadCom (1): I think I am here
Alv (1): Araris Valerian
Sapphire Elephant (1): Furamirionind

1 minute ago, alVoidus said:

No promises this is right, I think I got all the names right.  I didn't add the extra vote that Rand has as it's not yet proven.

Votes:
Devotary (6): Rand, Adavantos, CadCom, xinoehp512, Kidpen, Rae
Fifth (4): Fifth, Sapphire Elephant, Maill, Elandera
Cadmium Compounder (1): I think I am here

What about you? Not tie this time?

Just now, tiny wilson said:

What about you? Not tie this time?

Still a few hours to go.  Hopefully we can get a tie but with vote manipulation we saw last cycle and Rands possible extra vote, I'm still waiting to see what happens.

Just now, Furamirionind said:

@Sapphire Elephant The more I think about it, the worse I think voting on you is.  I can prove myself to be village over time by using my role effectively, instead of wasting it on you just to save my life.

Just trust me on this. I promise it will be worth your time. Just tell me next turn what word you learn. 

Well, looks like someone beat me to it, but here's a list in reverse order of votes (since that's what Joe says is the order):

Seventh (4) - Seventh, Elandera, tiny wilson, Sapphire
Crimsn (6) - High Priest of Lord Tekiel, Kidpen, Xinoehp512, CadCom, Adavantos, Aranduensis, CadCom
Arand (2) - Malliw772, Elandera, Metabardnition
Alv (1) - Araris, tiny wilson
CadCom (1) - Rath, Itiah, Kidpen
Araris () - High Priest of Lord TekielHigh Prist of Lord Tekiel (did this really happen twice?)
Sapphire Elephant (1) - Furamirionind
Xinoehp () - Crimsn Chanarach
Rath () - Aranduensis
Furamirionind (1) - NotASteelClone, Sapphire Elephant
NotASteelClone () - Itiah, Seventh Saint

Might be wrong on a few of those I guess.

Btw, super late right now...if the Blazer game wasn't still going on, I'd be asleep already :P

Edited by |247|-|

5 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

@Sapphire Elephant The more I think about it, the worse I think voting on you is.  I can prove myself to be village over time by using my role effectively, instead of wasting it on you just to save my life.

3 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

Just trust me on this. I promise it will be worth your time. Just tell me next turn what word you learn. 

If Fura thinks he’ll gain more out of using his role on someone else, he should probably do that. He’s the only one who knows exactly what his role is and does. 

Let's put a vote on Fifth Scholar in the interests of self-preservation and testing role claims.

Despite the narrowing of the lynch, it still looks like I could die.
Devotary (6/7): Rand(Rand), Aman, CadCom, xinoehp512, Kidpen, Rae
Fifth (6): Fifth, Sapphire Elephant, Maill, Elandera, Steel, Devotary

Randuir and Xinoehp are unlikely to come back, but there are still other players who haven't voted or could change their votes. In particular, I'd like to hear from @Kidpen on what they decided regarding the workability of my plan, and @|247|-|, who has not voted despite defending me rather vocally.

1 minute ago, tiny wilson said:

If Fura thinks he’ll gain more out of using his role on someone else, he should probably do that. He’s the only one who knows exactly what his role is and does. 

Though I also don't know if something strange will happen if I target Sapphire... (I don't think it will since I asked the GMs some questions about it, but it might have something to do with Sapphire's main account). 

1 minute ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

My role has some fun pieces of information I have not shared with anyone. I'm pretty sure you will learn one by voting on me. It will serve a double function, and I think Fura will understand why I asked for this once he gains the piece of information. 

If you are adamant, I will try for the sake of it.  However, if you are wrong, I will have wasted a turn, and will still not be able to prove I am village.

Hmmm, so here's the thing.  I haven't done nearly the analysis on anyone else as I have on Crimsn...but I'm convinced enough on Crimsn being Eliminator that I'm willing to vote on Seventh here.

Edit: Looks like Crimsn called me out on not actually voting in defense here right now as well...lol.  Well, vote placed

Edited by |247|-|

2 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

If you are adamant, I will try for the sake of it.  However, if you are wrong, I will have wasted a turn, and will still not be able to prove I am village.

Look if I'm understanding your role correctly, it explains your voting behavior and it will lead to you learning the information I'm looking for you to learn. Plus, you putting up with this makes me feel a lot better about you being village. 

Well, we will see how this goes. : )

Hmm, I don't see a priest or representative for @Mailliw772, so I hope you won't mind me declaring myself as your temporary mortal... accomplice(?)

Memoirs of an Everyday Person: Article IV

See, each deity seems to want to push for a certain concept or concepts:
Alvron - Luck/Chaos
Wilson - Intelligence/Understanding
Orlok - Control
Meta(bard/cog)nition - Honestly I have no idea. Creation or something?
Fifth Scholar - Something between Democracy and Anarchy

And what about Mailliw? 

You can get lucky, but what does it matter if you don't realize you are lucky?
You can be intelligent, but what good is that intelligence doing for you if you are bored due to said intelligence?
What is the point of having control if you can't enjoy said control?

The most important thing in life, is being able to use and enjoy what you are given.  These are the lessons Mailliw has taught me, and now I consider it my responsibility to share my enlightenment with the rest of you.

According to Socrates, the "Supreme Good" for people is the act of pursuing happiness, as happiness is the only thing we strive for for the sake of itself, and not to gain another thing.
For example:
You don't want to be lucky to be lucky.  You want to be lucky so that [insert good thing] happens to you.
You don't want control for control's sake, you want it so you can either do or not do actions you do or don't like.

The only thing you will strive for, for it's own sake, is happiness.  And this is what Mailliw will teach you. As well as other things that may or may not be relevant to this discussion.

So join me, and together we will conquer the world! find a way for everyone to get the fullest out of their circumstances!

Edited by Furamirionind

10 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Well, we will see how this goes. : )

Hmm, I don't see a priest or representative for @Mailliw772, so I hope you won't mind me declaring myself as your temporary mortal... accomplice(?)

Memoirs of an Everyday Person: Article IV

See, each deity seems to want to push for a certain concept or concepts:
Alvron - Luck/Chaos
Wilson - Intelligence/Understanding
Orlok - Control
Meta(bard/cog)nition - Honestly I have no idea. Creation or something?
Fifth Scholar - Something between Democracy and Anarchy

And what about Mailliw? 

You can get lucky, but what does it matter if you don't realize you are lucky?
You can be intelligent, but what good is that intelligence doing for you if you are bored due to said intelligence?
What is the point of having control if you can't enjoy said control?

The most important thing in life, is being able to use and enjoy what you are given.  These are the lessons Mailliw has taught me, and now I consider it my responsibility to share my enlightenment with the rest of you.

According to Socrates, the "Supreme Good" for people is the act of pursuing happiness, as happiness is the only thing we strive for for the sake of itself, and not to gain another thing.
For example:
You don't want to be lucky to be lucky.  You want to be lucky so that [insert good thing] happens to you.
You don't want control for control's sake, you want it so you can either do or not do actions you do or don't like.

The only thing you will strive for, for it's own sake, is happiness.  And this is what Mailliw will teach you. As well as other things that may or may not be relevant to this discussion.

So join me, and together we will conquer the world! find a way for everyone to get the fullest out of their circumstances!

Wow. This is beautiful. We all know I’m actually Maill, so I’m not even going to bother with the Wilson persona at all. I accept your allegiance, Fura. 

8 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

Seriously. Kratos. 

Kratos wouldn't stand a chance here.  While we Divinities may bicker and swipe at each other, the second an outsider threatens one of us we join forces and crush them.

1 hour ago, Crimsn Chanarach said:

Let's put a vote on Fifth Scholar in the interests of self-preservation and testing role claims.

Despite the narrowing of the lynch, it still looks like I could die.
Devotary (6/7): Rand(Rand), Aman, CadCom, xinoehp512, Kidpen, Rae
Fifth (6): Fifth, Sapphire Elephant, Maill, Elandera, Steel, Devotary

Randuir and Xinoehp are unlikely to come back, but there are still other players who haven't voted or could change their votes. In particular, I'd like to hear from @Kidpen on what they decided regarding the workability of my plan, and @|247|-|, who has not voted despite defending me rather vocally.

Honestly I find this extremely concerning. A lot of people have come out of the woodwork to save Devotary and for what, exactly? Because they claimed to be the one role that just so happens to be immune to attacks? I don't buy it. Not for a second.

Firewall Expert? Eh. My own role is Super Active. We've seen Disciple of Herowannabe. I'm aware of four others, and they each have a very specific theme. The roles are undeniably meta, but for the exception of Multi-boxer, each one is specifically related to SE in some way. To me, it sounds like the Spammers didn't get many role claims in PMs and based this fake claim on the one role we've known from the beginning.

I think Devotary is Babaji. I think that he was protected by Vodiyehi, because Babaji is probably they're most valuable role with it's conversion and extra kill. I think they were trying to save it so they could maximize the effectiveness of both abilities, and now they're trying to prolong his death to at least manage one. Some people might be willing to give Devotary the benefit of the doubt, but really? I think it's way too risky. Even if I'm wrong about this, from my point of view they are 100% the best, most logical lynch target today. Sorry to say.

Also, the role that killed Roadwalker? Its targets need to meet very specific conditions. I can tell already Devotary won't meet them tonight, meaning we can't prove their claim.

Edited by Adavantos
Fixed punctuation

3 minutes ago, Adavantos said:

The roles are undeniably meta, but for the exception of Multi-boxer, each one is specifically related to SE in some way. To me, it sounds like the Spammers didn't get many role claims in PMs and based this fake claim on the one role we've known from the beginning.

Actually, Joe has told me my account is related to the multi-boxer and SE or something. I haven't been able to figure out what it's a reference to, but he wanted sapphire elephant for a reason... so... shrug