• (3) Crimsn ChanarachCadmium CompounderAranduensisAdavantosCadmium Compounder
  • (1) NotASteelCloneSeventh SaintI think I am here.,
  • (1) FuramirionindSapphire ElephantNotASteelClone,
  • (1) Seventh SaintNotASteelCloneSeventh Saint,
  • (2) Aranduensis: ElanderaMetabardnition
  • (1) Araris ValerianHigh Priest of Lord Tekiel
  • (1) alVoidusAraris Valerian
  • (2) Cadmium CompounderKidpenNotASteelClone
  • (0) |247|-|Aranduensis
  • (1) Xinoehp512Crimsn Chanarach

Or most importantly.

• (3 + 1?) Crimsn ChanarachAranduensisAdavantosCadmium Compounder,
  • (2) AranduensisElanderaMetabardnition
  • (2) Cadmium CompounderKidpenNotASteelClone

9 minutes ago, Adavantos said:

That means Crimsn has to be a village role with a defense of some kind (note that he did NOT claim that in response and instead called into question CadCom's one-time kill order), or he is Beirst (immune to everything but lynch), or protected by the other Spammer role (Vodiyehi).

I am not the type of player who would immediately role claim upon a single vote being cast, even if I'd survived due to an extra life. If you really want me to claim a protection role, I can. If you see a better way for me to prove I'm not Beirst, I'm happy to move my vote to a more deliberative target.

2 minutes ago, Crimsn Chanarach said:

I am not the type of player who would immediately role claim upon a single vote being cast, even if I'd survived due to an extra life. If you really want me to claim a protection role, I can. If you see a better way for me to prove I'm not Beirst, I'm happy to move my vote to a more deliberative target.

I don't doubt you're not Bierst. A target of Vodiyehi is a lot more likely. Which more than likely makes you a role worth protecting, like Babaji.

1 minute ago, tiny wilson said:

I know of a claimed village role that could’ve been the reason behind Crimsn surviving. Not sure how much I trust the claim, but it’s there. 

Oof. I completely forgot to factor in bystander with unknown role interference. But considering that Crimsn was one of the most suspicious votes before Temptation died, it doesn't make much sense for a third party to protect him.

Just now, Adavantos said:

Oof. I completely forgot to factor in bystander with unknown role interference. But considering that Crimsn was one of the most suspicious votes before Temptation died, it doesn't make much sense for a third party to protect him.

I agree. Just want to make sure we consider all sides. Did you learn anything significant last night?

Ok, I have something I think I can contribute to the conversation. From what I understand of the role you imply you have, @Furamirionind, I think I can confirm that you are indeed telling the truth. To do so, I want you to vote on me. If I'm guessing what your role is properly, you should learn a piece of information you could know in no other way. If you do not know that information, then you are lying and probably a spammer. Oh, and for now, Fura. 

Edited by Sapphire Elephant

My vote on Alv D1 is what it is, and I don’t have any more to say on it. But based on both D1 wagons being elim, I feel like elim!Alv would have taken advantage of his normal “God’s of luck and chance” to bus two of his teammates simultaneously without actually changing anything. While Alvron may have done something similar as a villager (using standard terminology btw), I think it is more likely he would have gotten involved that way as an elim. 

Now again, I’m writing this post based off of very little info, and my lack of contribution is due to my having gone 30 or 40 hours without internet, and then needing to catch up on sleep. I’ll do my best to read everything today and make a more informed post.

7 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

Ok, I have something I think I can contribute to the conversation. From what I understand of the role you imply you have, @Furamirionind, I think I can confirm that you are indeed telling the truth. To do so, I want you to vote on me. If I'm guessing what your role is properly, you should learn a piece of information you could know in no other way. If you do not know that information, then you are lying and probably a spammer. Oh, and for now, Fura. 

Umm, the impression I am getting from this post is that your guess as to my role is incorrect. However I will humor you if you are adamant.

Edit: I'll also check with the GMs what would happen if I vote on you, being an Anon account may be something wierd...

Edited by Furamirionind

Just now, Furamirionind said:

Umm, the impression I am getting from this post is that your guess as to my role is incorrect. However I will humor you if you are adamant.

Well you have some sort of vote ability. Is it the same as Arand? Because I don't think it is, because it sure doesn't show up as such on the writeup. 

Whoa, that was a lot to catch up on, and a lot of posts being added while I caught up. 

First things first, Rand. His arguments seem reasonable, and I'm willing to give him a chance to prove his role.

I'll hold off for now on joining the Crimsn wagon, mostly because I haven't thoroughly read the arguments for or against it yet. 

Edited by Elandera

2 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Edit: I'll also check with the GMs what would happen if I vote on you, being an Anon account may be something wierd...

If your ability does what I think it does, I have a good idea of what will happen. Doing so should create a very provable situation. Just trust me on this. 

4 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

If your ability does what I think it does, I have a good idea of what will happen. Doing so should create a very provable situation. Just trust me on this. 

As you wish

Saphire Elephant

Edited by Furamirionind
Mistyped the color tags

10 minutes ago, Adavantos said:

Nothing of use, sadly.

Can you share your target in an oblique way?

4 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Did you see my post about sharing your trusts and suspicions? Anyone who knows your role should be able to use that to learn something. 

3 minutes ago, tiny wilson said:

Can you share your target in an oblique way?

I can, yeah.

1. Elandera
  2. @May I suggest The Only Joe
  3. Xinoehp512
  4. Furamirionind
  5. Metabardnition
  6. Crimsn Chanarach
  7. Aranduensis
  8. NotASteelClone
  9. I think I am here.
  10. Seventh Saint
  11. Cadmium Compounder
  12. Mailliw772
  13. Snipexe
  14. alVoidus
  15. |257|-|
  16. Araris Valerian
  17. High Priest of Lord Tekiel
  18. Kidpen
  19. tiny wilson
  20. Sapphire Elephant
  21. Walin

Take the first 21 letters of the first message I sent you (should be a complete four word string). For letters that repeat, put a number after the second+ (first t = t, second is t2, third is t3, etc). Then match the letter I'm about to send to the list above.

e2

1 minute ago, Adavantos said:

I can, yeah.

1. Elandera
  3. Xinoehp512
  4. Furamirionind
  5. Metabardnition
  6. Crimsn Chanarach
  7. Aranduensis
  8. NotASteelClone
  9. I think I am here.
  10. Seventh Saint
  11. Cadmium Compounder
  12. Mailliw772
  13. Snipexe
  14. alVoidus
  15. |257|-|
  16. Araris Valerian
  18. Kidpen
  19. tiny wilson
  20. Sapphire Elephant
  21. Walin

Take the first 21 letters of the first message I sent you (should be a complete four word string). For letters that repeat, put a number after the second+ (first t = t, second is t2, third is t3, etc). Then match the letter I'm about to send to the list above.

e2

Wow. Did you come up with that on the spot? Or have you used that code before, because that's pretty genius. I just wish I understood. I should have PM'd more people, because I don't have a whole lot of information from others, mostly just info I've derived myself. 

1 minute ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Wow. Did you come up with that on the spot? Or have you used that code before, because that's pretty genius. I just wish I understood. I should have PM'd more people, because I don't have a whole lot of information from others, mostly just info I've derived myself. 

Yeah, me too, I only got a handful of PMs. I really wish those PMs had lasted another day, I would have made a bunch more PMs myself. 

2 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Ah CadCom, I forgot we had a PM! Have you learned anything, or is it still the same?

7 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

I came up with it about an hour ago, since I was thinking about reaching out to a different player I had a PM with.

Basically I have an ability that lets me check for a very specific piece of information, and Mailliw's asking who it was.

As for the other people I claimed to:

• For the CC, check for d.
  • For the BWL, check for o2.

I didn't learn anything from the attempt.

Edited by Adavantos

12 minutes ago, Adavantos said:

I can, yeah.

1. Elandera
  3. Xinoehp512
  4. Furamirionind
  5. Metabardnition
  6. Crimsn Chanarach
  7. Aranduensis
  8. NotASteelClone
  9. I think I am here.
  10. Seventh Saint
  11. Cadmium Compounder
  12. Mailliw772
  13. Snipexe
  14. alVoidus
  15. |257|-|
  16. Araris Valerian
  18. Kidpen
  19. tiny wilson
  20. Sapphire Elephant
  21. Walin

e2

Ah. And what you learned allows you to disbelieve the claims regarding that person in thread?