Can't pass this one up.  I'll do my level best to remain consistently active! No player name yet, because, well, anonymous. Don't care if people know I'm playing, but no promises about whether you'll be able to identify me from my posts or not.

4 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Can't pass this one up.  I'll do my level best to remain consistently active! No player name yet, because, well, anonymous. Don't care if people know I'm playing, but no promises about whether you'll be able to identify me from my posts or not.

Good luck, Jon! Hope you always point them in the wrong direction.

1 minute ago, Mr Mafia said:

I know that I am new, well very new, but I have watched a couple of games and would like to try my hand in the ring. Svarin the Rogue, your doom and destruction! Mwhahahahaha!!! You know, if I get in. 

Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you.

2 hours ago, Mr Mafia said:

I know that I am new, well very new, but I have watched a couple of games and would like to try my hand in the ring. Svarin the Rogue, your doom and destruction! Mwhahahahaha!!! You know, if I get in. 

We're always happy to welcome new players to our community! I'm sure I'm speaking for us all when I say we're looking forward to getting to kill know you.

I think I might be up for a game.

This time I plan to be active, unlike the last three games I’ve been in. I’m gonna RP, and bandwagon, and generally just make a fool of myself.

But as long as the villagers win, it doesn’t matter if I didn’t do my part! Right? Right?

Anyways, I don’t think I have the time to analyze throughout this game, so I’ll try to do some of the other activity things this time around. See you all in the Shard game; Walin is signing up and coming out of hiatus, however temporarily.

Alright, we now have 31 signups. Since there are only 30 anonymous accounts, that means that we will putting all but the first 15 people on the signup list into the Randomizer3000, and filling the last 15 spots randomly. Anybody not picked will be a pinch hitter instead.

If anyone wants to volunteer to be a pinch hitter, we'll exhaust all of our volunteers before we move to the Randomizer3000.

53 minutes ago, Seonid said:

we will putting all but the first 15 people on the signup list into the Randomizer3000, and filling the last 15 spots randomly. 

Sorry, could you clarify what you mean? I don't really understand what's happening. 

19 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Sorry, could you clarify what you mean? I don't really understand what's happening. 

Because there are only 30 anonymous accounts and we have 31 people who want to play the game, one of the signed up players will have to pinch hit instead. If anyone volunteers, we'll take them. Otherwise, we will take the last 16 people on the signups list and put their names in a random number generator, and randomly pick which player is a pinch hitter.

1 minute ago, Seonid said:

Because there are only 30 anonymous accounts and we have 31 people who want to play the game, one of the signed up players will have to pinch hit instead. If anyone volunteers, we'll take them. Otherwise, we will take the last 16 people on the signups list and put their names in a random number generator, and randomly pick which player is a pinch hitter.

Ah, I see. 

5 hours ago, Seonid said:

Alright, we now have 31 signups. Since there are only 30 anonymous accounts, that means that we will putting all but the first 15 people on the signup list into the Randomizer3000, and filling the last 15 spots randomly. Anybody not picked will be a pinch hitter instead.

If anyone wants to volunteer to be a pinch hitter, we'll exhaust all of our volunteers before we move to the Randomizer3000.

Ah man, I’m out of chromium! With my current status of luck, I’m gonna be that one guy that’s a pinch hitter. 

Do like cookies? I stole a couple from those guys in the Alleyverse. Totally not a bribe by the way.

5 hours ago, Seonid said:

I do not like this Seonid-I-am, having been the 14th person to sign up in thread. I do not like it, Seonid-I-am.