13 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I am excite! 

Also, I have a feeling Kokichi would love these. I mean, I could be wrong, but still, I have my suspicions. :ph34r:

Oh hey! I've been there! I live really close!

*resolves to eat that next time I go there*

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I am excite! 

Also, I have a feeling Kokichi would love these. I mean, I could be wrong, but still, I have my suspicions. :ph34r:

I Want Tho--

wait, I mean, KOKICHI would want those! Haha. They're totally a separate individual and not a representation of my basest, most pure desires, with a bucket load of trauma added in for flavor.

6 hours ago, Kobold King said:

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles time is an illusion so it doesn't matter that I was late for your birthday, right?

...dang it. Knew I wasn't getting off that easy.

Happy belated birthday!

Also, I'm enjoying the Edmonton thread. There are some cool characters here!

*gasp* It's the second coming! Of something Reckoners-related!

6 hours ago, Kobold King said:

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles time is an illusion so it doesn't matter that I was late for your birthday, right?

Happy belated birthday!

KOBOLD, KOBOLD, KOBOLD!

7 hours ago, Kobold King said:

Happy belated birthday!

Thanks! 'Twas a fun birthday. ^_^ 

6 hours ago, Voidus said:

Woo Kobold!

How's life treating you?

@Kobold King

Pretty well! It's been a hectic year what with moving to Hawaii just in time for volcano season and all, but I'm still alive and have even managed to squeeze in a few suck-y fanfics in between earthquakes.

4 hours ago, winter devotion said:

KOBOLD, KOBOLD, KOBOLD!

Please, I can't be summoned any more today. It's really tiring to go over the Pacific.

1 hour ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

Somehow I don't think Kobold is and Eldritch deity.

I don't like labels. "Deity" carries a lot of baggage and my tentacles can only take so much.

1 hour ago, breakingamber said:

Hypothetical question: What would've happened if David had killed Regalia in Book 2 before she could press the big red button that set off the Obliterabomb? Assuming it wouldn't go off anyway.

Preeeeeeetty sure Regalia had contingency plans for that and would have ensured the bomb went off anyway. Pretty much the whole book was her plans going smoothly and exactly as she had planned out. Not to mention the fact that even when he was in the same room with her, she wouldn't necessarily have gone down easily if she wasn't ready to die. It's been a while since I've read the book, but I seem to remember there being water readily available in the room with her. If David had shown aggression before she was ready she probably could have killed him, and if not killed him, at least held him off long enough to press the button.

Again, assuming the bomb wouldn't have gone off anyway. It seems a bit of a big oversight for it not to considering what a Chessmaster she's otherwise depicted as.

1 hour ago, Kobold King said:

Pretty well! It's been a hectic year what with moving to Hawaii just in time for volcano season and all, but I'm still alive and have even managed to squeeze in a few suck-y fanfics in between earthquakes.

Please, I can't be summoned any more today. It's really tiring to go over the Pacific.

I don't like labels. "Deity" carries a lot of baggage and my tentacles can only take so much.

Preeeeeeetty sure Regalia had contingency plans for that and would have ensured the bomb went off anyway. Pretty much the whole book was her plans going smoothly and exactly as she had planned out. Not to mention the fact that even when he was in the same room with her, she wouldn't necessarily have gone down easily if she wasn't ready to die. It's been a while since I've read the book, but I seem to remember there being water readily available in the room with her. If David had shown aggression before she was ready she probably could have killed him, and if not killed him, at least held him off long enough to press the button.

Again, assuming the bomb wouldn't have gone off anyway. It seems a bit of a big oversight for it not to considering what a Chessmaster she's otherwise depicted as.

Eh. Fair.

Are you going to rejoin the RP? That would be cool; I remember your style of writing from Portland and I really liked it.

3 hours ago, Kobold King said:

We've missed you a whole bunch. :)

4 hours ago, winter devotion said:

We've missed you a whole bunch. :)

I miss all you guys too. :) And I have a ton of nostalgia surrounding this RP.

Even so...

6 hours ago, breakingamber said:

Eh. Fair.

Are you going to rejoin the RP? That would be cool; I remember your style of writing from Portland and I really liked it.

...I probably won't attempt to re-join. I mean, the possibility's there, but I'm just not sure I'm willing to commit to that right now.

I have bad fanfics to write.

So many bad fanfics.

I'm pleased that people remember and enjoy my writing style, though. ^_^

2 minutes ago, Voidus said:

I mean there is a tragic lack of zombie dinosaurs in Edmonton, but I understand if life / other projects get in the way sometime.

Ah, agreed, but there's a good chance that Lightwards is dead somewhere back in Oregon. Actually dead, this time.

Spoiler

2010-02-25-ThePrognosis.jpg

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Did Numnums survive? Neverthere might be in a better position than I though.

Numnums probably made it out on the grounds that an Epic riding a large theropod dinosaur should be assumed to be quite alright until proven otherwise.

Backtrack either made it out of Oregon by hiding in the back of some random escapee's pickup truck, or he fell into a dimensional vortex and wound up in a completely different setting with even worse supervillains bullying him into service. It's honestly a flip of the coin.