Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Era 3 characters (subject to change before New Year's)

Zaren Mentiz

Spoiler

Name: Zaren Mentiz

Investiture: Slightly above-average Mistborn, received Arrow the Aviar

Facial Appearance: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, angular features

Appearance: Tan skin, tall (6 feet 4 inches, or 1.92 meters), wears a blue Sentinel coat like his father, but the back part is cut into strips like a Mistcloak, so it is more akin to a Mistcoat

Nationality: Part Terris, part Alethi, part Elendel Basin

Relatives: Kane, his father, and Adli, his mother

History: Born just before SDW, he was raised by his mother for the first year or so of his life and then Kane came and helped. Zaren Snapped when his mother was killed in the Long War, giving him a fierce hate for Hellbent. Eventually, he chose to join the Sentinels and follow his father. He advanced through the ranks quickly, proving efficient and effective. He had reached the rank of top Regent when the Great Game started, and although his ultimate plan was to kill hellbent, the chance never came. [To be added at the conclusion of Era 2]

Davad Orren

Spoiler

Name: Davad Orren

Investiture: Elsecaller of the Third Ideal, can summon his inkspren, Telad, or Tel, as a Shardblade. 

Nationality: Natanani

Facial Appearance: Light blue skin, dark blue hair, hazel eyes

Appearance: Face is usually covered by a purple helmet, wear an Elite Sentinels coat as well

Relatives: Unknown or dead

History: He lived a relatively normal life up until age 20 in Alleycity when SDW came. He fought to defend his home and was recruited the Sentinels for it. later became an Elsecaller and from then on, was a recruiter and Regent for the Sentinels until the Great Game, when many Sentinels died and he chose to back off of combat for a while. At the advent of Era 3, he returned to assist the Sentinels.

Mercedes (Mercy) Atherton

She's making her debut as the first female character I've written! I'm excited to see where she takes me.

Spoiler

Name: Mercedes (Mercy) Atherton

Investiture: At least Third-Oath Windrunner, unknown if she has achieved more

Nationality: Threnodite

Facial Appearance: Unknown, wears a silver mask.

Appearance: Average height, brown cloak and dark clothes threaded with silver underneath

Relatives: Unknown

History: All that is know about her mysterious past is that she once was a squire of Kane halfway through the sixteen year peace, and then she left upon achieving the Third Oath.

Kane Mentiz, my current main, will either die or take a backseat at the advent of Era 3.

My Era 3 characters: 

Tena

I’d appreciate it if y’alls didn’t read this one, but I’m putting it here anyway.

Spoiler

Name: Tenareo

Sex: Female

Birthplace: Kharbranth

Family: Mother- unimportant. Father- unimportant. Siblings- unimportant. Spouse- none. Children- two daughters (both deceased), Silas (adopted). Extended family- Rena (cousin), Lenare (grandfather).

Appearance: Five feet eight inches tall. Sleek, muscular build. Tan skin. Black hair. Light blue eyes.

Investiture: Allomantic chromium, Feruchemical steel. First Heightening Awakener; one hundred-fifty BioChromatic Breaths. Nightwatcher boon and bane.

Strengths: Skilled with staffs and axes in combat. Excellent acrobat. Always in control of herself. Skilled violinist and singer.

Weaknesses: Recently broke her Radiant Oaths. Pollen allergies. Touchy about her age.

Biography: Tena was born in Kharbranth to her well-respected Lighteyed parents. At age ten, she ran away from home because she hated having to train to be a Lighteyed woman. She learned to steal on the streets with the help of her ‘lucky spren’ and formed a gang. She Snapped as a Mistborn at age fifteen when one of those gangmembers raped her, and she killed him. She gave birth to a girl when she was sixteen, but the baby was stillborn. A month later, she was caught after robbing her own family’s mansion, then sentenced to death. Her grandfather, a Worldhopper from Scadrial, heard of it and bailed her out, then brought her to Nalthis, bought her a hundred Breaths, and trained her with weapons. After that, he brought her to a combat training camp in Scadrial, where she was trained in acrobatics and weapons to be a perfect killing machine. She stayed there against her will for five years, then escaped to Kharbranth, restoring her position as gangleader and plaguing the city for another five years. After that, she got tired of thieving and went back to Scadrial, meeting a half-Koloss and dating him for two years. During that, she moved in with him to his ranch in the Northern Roughs and gave birth to a girl. The half-Koloss helped her deliver, then told her that the baby died a few minutes after birth because of a problem in her heart. Tena left, almost killing the half-Koloss in a rage, then went to Roshar and asked the Nightwatcher to make her anyone but herself. After that, she went to the Alleyplanet and participated in the Seven Day War. She adopted Silas during the Sixteen Year Peace.

Seom

Making her debut as my second female character.

Spoiler

Name: Seom (callsign: Lupus)

Sex: Female

Birthplace: Northern Roughs, Scadrial

Family: Mother- unknown Rosharan. Father- Travis (half-Koloss, half-Terris). Siblings- none. Spouse- none. Children- none. Extended relations- unimportant.

Appearance: Five feet eleven inches tall. Slim build. Dark, faintly bluish skin. Black hair. Dark green eyes.

Investiture: Gold Ferring.

Strengths: Is excellent at playing guitar. Has experience flying DDF fighters. Independent and self-sufficient.

Weaknesses: Is unwilling to do harm to others with melee weapons. Pollen allergies.

Biography: Seom was born in the Northern Roughs to a half-Koloss half-Terris father and a Rosharan mother. Her mother left at her birth and her father raised her for fourteen years on his ranch. He tried bringing her to the Alleyplanet, but lost her in the Perpendicularity. She ended up on Detritus, where she was allowed into a school, claiming to be from a far-off cavern. She got accepted into Flight School at seventeen, giving herself the callsign: Lupus, where she ended up being one of two people in her cadet flight to become a full pilot. She stayed a pilot for four years, then her father found her. She left with him on the condition that he’d find a fighter ship for her on the Alleyplanet, which he did. She stayed on the Alleyplanet when her father left to go back to Scadrial.

Yes, Tena is Seom’s mother. Keep in mind that neither of my characters know this, and so do none of yours. Also keep in mind that Tena’s past makes her a little emotionally unstable.

Edited by AxeliustheGreat

My E3 character will be... something cool. I don't know exactly what. Maybe a Legion thing? Don't know exactly how I would accomplish that. If not I might go ahead and do a Defending Elysium character to get around the Skyward spoiler period.

4 hours ago, Ookla the NotVoidus said:

My E3 character will be... something cool. I don't know exactly what. Maybe a Legion thing? Don't know exactly how I would accomplish that. If not I might go ahead and do a Defending Elysium character to get around the Skyward spoiler period.

Legion is something cool. I have a character profile for a Legion guy that's just lying around, that I'll hopefully use someday, and the thing about his aspects is that instead of them each having some kind of psychosis (Ivy has Tryophobia, Tobias sees Stan etc.), each of them is a villain, though a completely different kind of villain. They're all what you would call evil, but different. So, for example, one of his aspects is an emotionless psychopath who wants to rule the city, and another is this charismatic revolutionist who takes things too far, and one's a evil scientist, pyromaniac etc.

Yeah, he’s more or less a normal guy who wants to do good for people, and knows if he uses his aspects probably (they’re also a sort of information-storage thing like they are in Legion) he can do more help than if he doesn’t. But that means talking to them, and some of the villains are especially interesting. 

Chasmfiend. Appropriate. 

It’s pretty normal for people to wait until the next Era before putting their character into the action. Also, we’re starting the Era with a low power-level, so if you wanted to make a Kandra, you should probably start with only one Hemalurgic spike.

46 minutes ago, Chasmfiend#1 said:

Ark1002.

Ok, just checking before I made a kandra that absorbed a chasmfiend. Guess that's a little op?

Anyways, thanks for letting me know, I'll keep brainstorming for a good combo.

Would need a blessing of Potency at the least to pull that off, Chasmfiends need to form a symbiotic relationship with spren to enable them to move in spite of their weight.