The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

23 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

-peron. What this is, only @Mraize knows.

Edit: 1200th post in this thread, and 1300th for me! What do we do when we become the longest thread?

We keep on going so that none can ever challenge us.

What IS an eperon? @Mraize, we need you.

"Eperon" is the left side of an ultra supamega supremus awesome person's brain. Mraize figured it out and turns out I know too(neither if us know for reals) 

Thus, Brandy died, and the muffins exploded, and the ghanderflaffle merged with Butt and Arnold to create a tri-shard 

Below is an image of a ghanderflafflerandom_creature_by_zerolativity-d6xtc7l.thumb.jpg.1355aa02869c6a93b6d9776f8bedaa3f.jpg

Arnold

5b398345edbeb_download(29).jpeg.8cf8f519be5e78ee1d8b7f5c3c89bc4c.jpeg

My perception of Buttoverweight-men-collection-004.thumb.jpg.ec6d1434cc5c746146d18da81287568b.jpg

And Brandy164510786.jpg.c03f586e59107550ede2d8cee6d31c53.jpg

As the tri-shard formed, it started to rain vodka and brandy onto Scadrial. People started to get drunk, chaos ensued. The Butt/Arnold/ghanderflaffle being looked at the chaos amusingly and thought it was wonderfully irrelevant.

Edited by whattheHoid

"The 5th ceiling, could it be!? Have I finally got there!?" thought Butt.  A stern man, by the name of Praxton guarded the door. To gain this legendary awareness there were 2 requirements: become at least a tri-shard and to be able to answer the riddles. This was a problem, as Butt wasn't too bright. But perhaps with the help of Arnold and the ghanderflaffle...

3 hours ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

But then Butt remembered that Arnold was a pig and the ghamderflaffle also was just an animal, if you could call it that.  He decided they wouldn’t be abke to help him, he was on his own.

I believe Arnold is a "toy piglet."

Then Butt farted in Praxton's face, causing him to faint and answering the riddles at the same time. 

The fifth ceiling, as it turned out, granted him the powers of Gagkhor and Flatulemy, causing him to become a cuadro-shard of freaking awesomeness. 

The other shards felt Butt Ascend again. They didn't like this at all. "I'm way more intelligent than Butt! The only word he knows to make him smart is irrelevant and he gains access to the fifth ceiling!" grumbled Conflict. "Something has to be done!" said Autonomy. "Let's make him irrelevant and join forces!" said Odium.

And so it turned out to be Adonalsium without the shards Butt, Honor, Ghanderflaffle, and Awesomeness versus those Shards in a war called the Buttocks Desolation.

jeez, plot climax at page 49

Edited by BitBitio the Mudkip

19 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

This really isn't even close to the longest thread....

Let me do some math. This thread has only been posted for about two months. In that time, it's received 1207 posts total. That's approximately 20 posts a day, unless I suck at math. The current longest thread had it's first and last post seven months apart. They had approximately 20 posts a day apparently. I expected this to be more inspirational than it was. Oh well, if we keep at this rate it'll only take about about 10.5 months to become the official longest. Not an unreasonable amount of time at all.

Butt was upset at Gancho's repeated use of unrelevant, considering he had been the previous person to do so as well.

This was irrelevant. As Butt was now Adonalsium, he made sure the highstorms on Roshar was filled with stinky winds; the rains on Scadrial made of brandy and vodka and the sandstorms on Taldain filled with sand and irrelevant objects. The seventeenth shard could no longer keep their policy of non-intervention. They called for the ultimate weapon, Hoid bearing Nightblood to shatter the shard.