The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

My bad, yes Conflict! And do we really have to still do rhymes? Can this stop!? 

Odium decided that if he had to suffer any more rhyming, he would destroy not only the person rhyming, but their whole planet as well. Still, Butt suffered with ruined taste buds, a side effect of his Fartomancy, but that would not deter him from his quest.

1 minute ago, whattheHoid said:

Butt suffered with ruined taste buds, a side effect of his Fartomancy

I OBJECT. (Sorry, you seem like a quite nice person; I don't mean to sound like I hate you or anything)

I don't have a sense of smell, and I can taste things just fine. I know that the two senses are Connected, but harm to one doesn't have to mean alteration to the other. Which I will repeat until the end of time.

Eh, I guess you're right. I wouldn't have thought of that as I can smell. You can't smell anything and you can taste? I've a super stuffed nose before and couldn't taste anything. It's cool, your objection is noted; no hard feelings. It's hard to sometimes remember that there are normal human things happening in this story, i.e. basic human senses and ridiculous things, like Fartomancy. 

It was great in the beginning. But I must say that Butt Venture and ghanderflaffles are among the greatest inventions in all fandom history. Aside from Fartomancy, I have no objections to the current plot. (If you can call this a plot)

Butt Venture was hungry, so he ate something. That something was a bowl of instant noodles. It was delicious.

Then the ghanderflaffle, sad that nobody was rhyming anymore, decreed that from now on the last word of every post has to rhyme with the last word of the previous post.

And everyone posting one this thread complied cheerfully and continually.

You thought I was done, didn't yall? :)

The noodles brought Butt back to a simpler time when he was traveling with Lift. He decided to reunite with his friend and escape the ghanderflaffle sneakily with a clever disguise, a grand hat. He headed back through Shadesmar and encountered Wayne, who wouldn't let him go any further without a trade. Malicious.

There @Gancho Libre! There's your rhyme, sule!

Wayne said, "Tell you what, Butt; I'll let you through if you give me that hat and I'll throw in 3 cows." Butt thought for a moment and said, "Sure, why not?" After all he didn't want to come off capricious.

Gancho, we have a total of 19 or so words that rhyme with vicious. Why!?

23 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

You can't smell anything and you can taste?

Yep. It's fine, though.

21 hours ago, Apollyon said:

Aside from Fartomancy, I have no objections to the current plot. (If you can call this a plot)

No plot = best plot. (Mostly.)

Do you not like Fartomancy? (I haven't recorded very much yet. Oops.)

This device was called the Eye of Onyx. Butt really wanted to be the SandWing queen, glossing over the fact that he was male. He also glossed over the question of how the Eye had possibly gotten to Threnody.

He found the Eye with his friend Gold-eyes. He was quickly regretting his decision though as Gold-eyes was insane and thought he was the leader of an empire. This empire was made of garbage and ants. Butt had to tread carefully. Luckily, Gold-eyes had one weakness.

@AonEne -Is your sense of taste heightened? Like does is overcompensate for the loss of one sense, in your case smell? Can you taste colors?

Butt proceeded to exploit this weakness, using the terrible Naro. Gold-eyes started to panic; his body started to expand grotesquely and popped. Butt took the device. "That's the last time I leave something important with a crazy person." Butt muttered. "Now to get off this cursed planet."

13 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

@AonEne -Is your sense of taste heightened? Like does is overcompensate for the loss of one sense, in your case smell? Can you taste colors?

I don't think so and no. I don't have synesthesia.