The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

The blade shatters against his skin and Wizard grins.

"You think I didn't expect that did you? Well I've learned much while being in my cave for endless years. And with it, this!"

Wizard grabs Subversion's head inbetween his two paws and concentrating he forces a curse upon her. A curse of feeling the pain that she inflicts on others.

Yes I pulled an Eragon, don't question it.

“Well,” Subversion says, unwinded. “That wasn’t very nice at all. I rather liked that cottage.” Luckily, it appeared that you had all forgotten Rue. Large sword-vines, dipped in root, began to grow, and soon you were all on the ground, struggling to free yourselves. 

Subversion bursts from the wreckage, waves of Narration energy warping the world around her. "Is that all you've got? I thought an experienced Narrator like yourself would be harder to kill!" With that, she launches herself forward, Narrationblade shining brightly as she aims for Wizard's throat.

Subversion leaps backwards, abandoning the clash with Vengeance. "All right, let's see how you can handle this" She disappears, and suddenly there are a hundred different Subversions standing all around the vengeance party. As one, they raise Blades and attack.

"I see no shadows. They have ceased to support Subversion." Platypus yells, then Connects himself to his Identity, achieving inner knowledge. As you should know, inner knowledge leads to power, so Platypus destroys the illusions with one sweep of Vengeance. Then he falls to his knees.

"That was harder than it looked. Cover me so I can take a breather please Everyone. It would be appreciated if you did too, Wizard."

@Sequence@Ookla the Myopic

Edited by Ookla the platypus

Unintelligible winced, wound slowly healing. Painfully, he turned his head towards Rym. "They're going to need your help if we're going to kill her”

@Ookla the Perpetual

The real Subversion crashes down from the sky and into Platypus, Narrationblade red hot from the speed of her descent.

Spoiler

I blame Ookla season.

Edited by Ookla the Untitled
@‘d the wrong person

52 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

Unintelligible winced, wound slowly healing. Painfully, he turned his head towards Rym. "They're going to need your help if we're going to kill her”

@Ookla the Perpetual

The real Subversion crashes down from the sky and into Platypus, Narrationblade red hot from the speed of her descent.

Reveal hidden contents

I blame Ookla season.

"You mean Mordite?" Rym yelled over the battle. "I'm on it!"

Rym drew his sword and aimed a stab at Subversion's back while the almost-narrator was distracted.

Perhaps I should just eat all the annoying flies, then it would be over.

Perhaps, though you made an oath as a human.

I am not human anymore!

You can never stop being human, it's who you are.

The Drigger gets tired of the small people taking so long, so it grabs Subversion and rips her in half.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

"You mean Mordite?" Rym yelled over the battle. "I'm on it!"

Rym drew his sword and aimed a stab at Subversion's back while the almost-narrator was distracted.

Subversion blocks the blow as if she had eyes in the back of her head, sparks flying as Narrationblade meets Mordite.

37 minutes ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

Perhaps I should just eat all the annoying flies, then it would be over.

Perhaps, though you made an oath as a human.

I am not human anymore!

You can never stop being human, it's who you are.

The Drigger gets tired of the small people taking so long, so it grabs Subversion and rips her in half.

The two halves of Subversion both regenerate, and they whirl to engage both Rym and Platypus. A third copy appears in front of the Drigger.

52 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

The two halves of Subversion both regenerate, and they whirl to engage both Rym and Platypus. A third copy appears in front of the Drigger.

Growling the Drigger consumes the third copy and, the powerful acids and magical disenchantments, obliterate the copy.