The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

eperons? As in this?... This is all I found, molding plastic? Unless there's a hidden meaning?

eperons-feeling-inox-a-molette-plastique.jpg

eperons-feeling-inox-a-molette-plastique.jpg

22 hours ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

"Eperon" is the left side of an ultra supamega supremus awesome person's brain. Mraize figured it out and turns out I know too(neither if us know for reals) 

@BitBitio the Mudkip ah ok. What I was looking at, it was all in French and mine is a bit rusty. 

The group sat and pondered. If the cost was eperons and irrelevant; they might as well pay the price. Anything to destroy this newer, stinkier Adonalsium, whose noxious fumes were driving up the price of nose plugs.

On July 1, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Kidpen said:

-peron. What this is, only @Mraize knows.

Butt screams suddenly sounding a lot like Mraize, "who let leak that Eperon is a Ghostblood secret weapon of total mass destruction and not domination. Totally not domination."

His voice changes to Hagrid's. "I should not have said that."

Hagrid. Was he the one that created the whole universe and Adonalsium and the shards too!? Has he finally come back!? "Oh rusts, I'm screwed!" Thought Butt. Legend had it that if Hagrid has come back the Cosmere and it's peoples were in serious danger. It was time for Butt and the other shards to make a deal.

This was lucky for the rest of the shards and Odium had personal experience splintering shards. They just needed to lull Hagrid/Butt. But with what? "Maybe we need to throw a party." said Autonomy. "Let's get everyone involved. Kelsier knows how to plan things and go out with a bang. Wayne can help with disguises." said Conflict. "Brilliant! Hoid and his apprentice Shallan can entertain with stories!" said Cultivation. "We can do this or this will all be irrelevant." said Odium

"How did they even get to another galaxy anyways!? And I can't get there! Hagrid sucks! He just keeps calling me a wizard and talking about something something Hopcats? No. Haggis. Nope. Hogwarts? What even is that!? Rust you all to Damnation!!!" Complained Butt.