TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

Jimmy sighed and abruptly turned into a mime. He had been an undercover mime, sent out to fix holes in the fourth wall and arrest fourth-wall breakers without them expecting it.

However, he was also all-powerful, so he proceeded to put up a Mime wall, completely impenetrable by anything, between the Breadmonk Queen and the Sausage guys.

A mysterious character in a cloak and a sticker that said Hello my name is MeeksMeeks arrived at the scene. He stepped through the mine wall because he was a AlleyMod and proceeded to hammer billboards into the stone masonry with super glue. These signs read Property of the Ghostbloods. Meeks nailed and glued every inch of the exterior of TUBA. He brought out a oversized brown bag and began to walk away but tripped. The contents of the bag ripped and some how several hundred meekers spilled out onto the ground. They were alive and mostly well. 90% of the Meekers were spiked with explosives. The Meekers fled in every direction. Meeks, embarrassed that he tripped promptly disappeared and the Meekers in turn exploded.

But it was all okay, because as everyone knew, Meeks was no longer a member of the Ghostbloods. So anything he attempted to do in their stead had no application in the real world. And as an AlleyMod, such a blatant use of his powers could be construed as abusing them, so the mimes patched up the damage, and hoped people would stop breaking the fourth wall so often.

Sudiov was a little surprised at the sudden and unannounced arrival of several other figures, but a blast of Voidmaking eliminated the nearby billboards as well as the Meekers just as they exploded, preventing any collateral damage.

He also made sure to stay in character so the fourth wall could begin to be replaced.

• 3 weeks later...

The newly adopted dogs started jumping around to eat them. The guy behind the desk looked unfazed, barely glancing up from his work as he pressed the Code Eminence button, a shade of purple that meant low priority.

• 3 weeks later...

I will definitely help you out here when I get my character figured out. Unless you want me to use an NPC? It'd be faster, certainly.

Deteca Nutvry stepped from behind a door that led to the kitchens, dusting flour from her hands. "Hello, sir, how may I help you? Looking for cookies?"

An unimpressive first post for a character, perhaps, but whatever. :D

@xinoehp512

Edited by AonEne
Look with your eyes and see

Neil froze. "I, uh, need... um."  He tried again. "I mean, I..." 

He trailed off nervously.
His seon sighed. "I apologize for my companion. He has trouble talking to strangers." He flashed twice, then went on. "What he is trying to say is that he wants to join TUBA." He floated a bit closer to the woman. "This is a TUBA building, correct?"