2 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Dan stands dumbfounded. How did someone manage to stick a dagger in a specific recruit's chest while in a dogpile?  Was is fore-planned? Dan glances at the one who started the tripping business, Spiff. He appears to be singing, in a strange way, a song about killing bad guys. Maybe the delinquent simply seized the opportunity as it presented itself? But why target Aaliyah of all people? Dan recalls how Aaliyah expressed her suspicion on Dan earlier. Is someone trying to frame Dan- who is human?! He needs to think, consider everything that happened before Aaliyah and Johnny's deaths. Deep in thought, he wonders away from the crowd, nearly walking into another recruit.

oooo, interesting. What does 'stuff about vote manipulation' involve, though? Oh, and @person who PM'd Elith, can you PM me this cycle? Thanks.

Well, the post in question does say it's been edited, what did you edit in/out if not the stuff about vote manips?

Oh and Lopen, PK and Bard I'd really appreciate it if y'all could say what makes you suspicious of me :P

I corrected a typo I noticed when rereading my post. 

Elithanathile, voting on you until you reveal the identity of your PM contact. I am really rather interested in the identity of the player trying to get my lynched on a falsehood.

@Elithanathile

6 minutes ago, Paranoid King said:

...nothing, I guess? I'm actually getting a pretty village vibe from you.

Oh uh I guess this made me think you're getting elim vibes from me:

Paranoid King - posted 13 hours ago

I could move to Stick, putting him at 3 to Ecth's 6, and I'll probably do that later this cycle if Flash doesn't work out.

1 hour ago, Arinian said:

And reasons why I'm suspicious of Jon that he couple times tried to scratch reasons for suspiciouns from nowhere(of course it was D1 so it's understandable). He said that thing with alignment claim  that Rae started is supicious, but even hadn't bothered to check who started that... so I have two assumptions: 1) he was really, realllllyyyy busy. 2) or he just posted just to post, not to be blamed for inactivity or flying under radar..

Actually, it’s a simple explanation: I was on mobile and didn’t want to read through the pages of posts on a small screen to find it. You’ll notice I did go back later, which was once I was on a computer.

10 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

So...I almost died because I looked up the name of the good guy alignment in the rules because I didn't want to just say "I'm a good guy"...?

More like because you put it in green as if to say "this is what was in my role PM", when we know it wasn't.

Question for the thread: Ecth sent me a PM day1 asking whether I received a PM of the same nature as his.  Anyone have any theories about what he might have meant by this?

3 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

More like because you put it in green as if to say "this is what was in my role PM", when we know it wasn't.

Question for the thread: Ecth sent me a PM day1 asking whether I received a PM of the same nature as his.  Anyone have any theories about what he might have meant by this?

Already talked about this D1. Vote for him and either get the answer or he dies for being cryptic.

7 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

I didn't get one, but I know someone else who did

5 minutes ago, STINK said:

Already talked about this D1.

No we didn't.  We discussed the implications of his claiming to be a squire and putting the word in green; we did not discuss what he meant by a PM of the same nature as his.

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

I didn't get one, but I know someone else who did

Who got a PM of the same nature as Ecth's?  Care to explain?  Or at least confirm that it doesn't indicate anything that the village should know?

1 minute ago, Yitzi2 said:

No we didn't.  We discussed the implications of his claiming to be a squire and putting the word in green; we did not discuss what he meant by a PM of the same nature as his.

Who got a PM of the same nature as Ecth's?  Care to explain?  Or at least confirm that it doesn't indicate anything that the village should know?

I literally posted what you posted on D1, please read my posts.

1 minute ago, Yitzi2 said:

No no, someone who got a pm from ecth asking whether they received a PM of the same nature as his. 

4 minutes ago, STINK said:

I literally posted what you posted on D1, please read my posts.

I looked through all your D1 posts, and the only one talking about Ecth at all was something vague about schemes, not at all mentioning a PM that he received.

Guys, I'm talking about the PM I mentioned in the thread D1 that told me to state my alignment and thoughts. I was just wondering if that player had sent a PM to just me or to a bunch of other people, so I PMed every third player on the player list. Turns out, I was the only one who received one. I was just gathering information and gauging reactions.

Sorry for the double post, but editing is frowned upon. So, about the reason I got voted on last cycle (mostly in response to Yitzi):

Putting the alignment in green makes you think I'm an eliminator? Really?? I am just boggled at these leaps in logic. I was asked my alignment, so instead of just saying "I'm village", I went to the sign-ups thread, looked at the village alignment (and may I add, I know it doesn't say the name of the alignment in my PM because if it had I wouldn't have done this in the first place) and typed it in my post and turned it green. If that makes you think I am murdering people, I really don't have anything for my defense except a posthumous told-you-so.

7 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Guys, I'm talking about the PM I mentioned in the thread D1 that told me to state my alignment and thoughts. I was just wondering if that player had sent a PM to just me or to a bunch of other people, so I PMed every third player on the player list. Turns out, I was the only one who received one. I was just gathering information and gauging reactions.

Ah yes, a player that made you cautious enough to PM other people about it, but not to reveal their name. 

Yeah, this ain't flying with me. 

Do we know the identity of this player that PM'd Ecth? And why is it being hidden anyways?

Zirconidas had done the push ups. He was sweating and taking deep breaths now to calm down. Spiff had given the talk and they had followed. But wasn't he just another recruit. And then the big pile-on happened, leaving two dead.

What is going on? 

He looked around at the remaining people and realization dawned. There were murderers amongst them.

He started walking towards an empty space and almost got seen by the Stick again. Before the Stick noticed him, he whirled back around and got out of sight, taking cover behind a group of strong looking people, arguing about some sort of message.

@TheMightyLopen I edited my post to add a bit of RP so maybe that's why.

Edited by Megasif

Ecth C1:

"Rae outed me for hanging out on Discord :P She asked me my alignment, which is Squire, though of course I'd say that whichever I was. Also how I feel about it...pretty good, I guess?

*ba dum tss"

Rae didn't ask ecth for his alignment and thoughts in-thread, so she must be the player who PM'd him?

14 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Ecth C1:

"Rae outed me for hanging out on Discord :P She asked me my alignment, which is Squire, though of course I'd say that whichever I was. Also how I feel about it...pretty good, I guess?

*ba dum tss"

Rae didn't ask ecth for his alignment and thoughts in-thread, so she must be the player who PM'd him?

Yes, I PMed Ecth. I PMed him only because I was only asking that question to people who were online at the time. Ecth was the only player on in Discord at the time and I'd gone through everyone viewing the thread. I figured a PM might catch his attention more than a mention. After PMing Ecth, I had to sleep, so I didn't PM anyone else. Why is this an issue again?

Just now, Arraenae said:

Yes, I PMed Ecth. I PMed him only because I was only asking that question to people who were online at the time. Ecth was the only player on in Discord at the time and I'd gone through everyone viewing the thread. I figured a PM might catch his attention more than a mention. After PMing Ecth, I had to sleep, so I didn't PM anyone else. Why is this an issue again?

cause ecth was being all cryptic about it for no reason

Ecth

Malnar's arms still ached slightly from those storming pushups. He rubbed his arms and scowled. When had he gotten so out of shape? Dalan would never let him hear the end of it if he knew.

"Storming boot," he muttered at Spiff's back. The man approached Aaliyah and then tripped her.

"Not fair!" Johnny cried. He rushed forwards and tripped Spiff.

Malnar facepalmed. Spiff might not be fair, but he was an officer. Johnny would be punished for that later. Malnar was sure of it. He watched with horrified fascination as Spiff fell onto some other soldier, who fell onto some other soldier, and on and on and on.

And then it was discovered that another two people were dead.

Stormfather, what a mess.

When Captain Spiff started singing, Malnar had had enough. He put his hands over his ears and walked away as fast as he could. Chana's heart, if he didn't have to be here with this bunch of idiots, he could be back in his tent, snuggling against Dalan and snoring peacefully.

A tree almost fell on Malnar. He jumped back in suprise. What was a drop-dead tree doing here? Didn't they grow closer to Azir? It looked like a sapling that someone had carved a face into. Malnar leaned in and pulled one of the leaves closer to inspect.

@_Stick_

Edited by Arraenae
Deleted extraneous quotes and removed a formatting line.

Orlok-

@Magestar, I'm not sure what else you expected to happen when Rae asked people directly whether they were village? It was interesting to observe players' responses, if not useful this time, and avoiding the question as villagers would have created a whole mess of unnecessary suspicion. I'm not sure there's really a parallel to claiming a role, which is what you seem to be implying when you say you won't claim

If I recall correctly, the people Rae asked weren't the only people that said their alignment.  That doesn't exactly answer your question, though.  I suppose I didn't expect anything besides what happened to happen, but that doesn't mean I like it.  It doesn't exactly make me suspicious of Rae, more than I'm suspicious of anyone, but it doesn't make me happy either.  As for making a parallel between role and alignment claiming, that was unintentional.  I was rather rushed making that post, and I just meant to say that I'm not going to role claim, and that I usually wouldn't just say "I'm a villager", 'cause it sounds weird.  Same for directly asking people that, although I suppose it's a decent sounding technique?  Idk.

Not really more suspicious of anyone RN, if I had to name someone it'd probably be Winter or Rae, not because I'm really suspicious of them, but because I'm less suspicious of everyone else. :P Mostly a gut read on Winter, not sure about Rae.

Haven't had time to really go through this cycle yet hopefully I'll be able to do that later.  Haven't seen anything super helpful on my quick skim of it.

Edited by Magestar

41 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Malnar's arms still ached slightly from those storming pushups. He rubbed his arms and scowled. When had he gotten so out of shape? Dalan would never let him hear the end of it if he knew.

"Storming boot," he muttered at Spiff's back. The man approached Aaliyah and then tripped her.

"Not fair!" Johnny cried. He rushed forwards and tripped Spiff.

Malnar facepalmed. Spiff might not be fair, but he was an officer. Johnny would be punished for that later. Malnar was sure of it. He watched with horrified fascination as Spiff fell onto some other soldier, who fell onto some other soldier, and on and on and on.

And then it was discovered that another two people were dead.

Stormfather, what a mess.

When Captain Spiff started singing, Malnar had had enough. He put his hands over his ears and walked away as fast as he could. Chana's heart, if he didn't have to be here with this bunch of idiots, he could be back in his tent, snuggling against Dalan and snoring peacefully.

A tree almost fell on Malnar. He jumped back in suprise. What was a drop-dead tree doing here? Didn't they grow closer to Azir? It looked like a sapling that someone had carved a face into. Malnar leaned in and pulled one of the leaves closer to inspect.

@_Stick_

Dan stands apart from the other recruits, minding his own business, trying to recall the events of the last hour hoping to come up with a brilliant plan when a man suddenly bumps into him and then jumps back as if he'd just seen Spiff eating a hat. 'I AM A ST-' Dan catches himself before the word leaves his mouth. Sometimes it is hard to keep himself from saying that. He has, after all, spent all his life saying just that one sentence, until- something tugs at Dan's finger, breaking his line of thought. It's the man- Malnar. Dan jerks his hand away, slightly offended and a little confused. 

'I am Human who is Dan! I mean, uh, Dan who is human!' Dan silently scolds himself for his sloppiness. Why did he start thinking about his past again?

The man looks at him with strange eyes that make Dan uncomfortable. Therefore, Dan tries to start a conversation.

'Who do you think killed our beloved companion Aaliyah? I myself am a bit wary of Sebas and Silver, though I do not have evidence against either. I am highly interested in what Sebas has to say about the accusations he made against Tekiel.'

@Arraenae

Edited by _Stick_
Typo. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REREAD YOUR OWN RPs