STINK. He's a wise guy, and knows how to get stuff done :P

Oh and my reasoning is the following:

1. If you didn't know by now, I'm the guy that can see what actions people took the previous night.

2. Mailliw knows this, and doesn't even roleclaim (though we were discussing how everyone was claiming the 2 life guy)

3. He asks me to go for Lopen (who obviously claimed the 2 life guy)

4. I scan him instead.

5. Lo and behold, he performed an action on someone who didn't die and tbh seemed to me to be completely under the radar. Mailliw knows who it was.

6. I asked Mailliw if he would still like to roleclaim and he said no.

That good enough for everyone? I know it involves the use of roles which is kinda annoying but meh.

I'm curious, did we ever doublecheck that Elodin was a dreamwalker? I'm sorta divided on Mail. I have been leaning towards Mail being village, but I think that my trust could hinge on if Mail's claims about his wolfbrother targetting Elodin could be verified.

Stink, I really didn't want this to have to go public. That person is the Wolfbrother. There's a reason I targeted them. If you can figure this out, great. I'm not going any more specifically.

No clue what Araris is talking about though.

Edit: I believe Lopen can verify that the Wolfbrother claims to gave attacked Elodin.

Edited by Mailliw73

Have it go public that you're in contact with loads of people? It isn't that hard to guess that you are in contact with loads, based on the whole 'Chain of information that makes it more likely for people not to ask each other for information but instead just try to get it from the all knowing Mailliw who won't die cause he's evil'.

No bias whatsoever.

Have it go public that you're in contact with loads of people? It isn't that hard to guess that you are in contact with loads, based on the whole 'Chain of information that makes it more likely for people not to ask each other for information but instead just try to get it from the all knowing Mailliw who won't die cause he's evil'.

No bias whatsoever.

Yes, but you now know the Wolfbrother and you can infer why I targeted them. That's what I didn't want to go public: basically role claiming.

Well, I'm not really feeling the threat of a lynch. I'm kind of waiting to hear something, because based on what was revealed in the writeup, there might be a player that has comments to make about me. I just want to wait a few hours until I am sure everyone has read the writeup, and then I'll explain. It is also why I haven't backed my vague comments about Mailliw up with a vote. I'm actually going to out my vote on Conquestor right now, mostly because of accumulated bad gut feelings about his posts.

If Mail can confirm that you accurately called out his actions than that confirms you village Stink because thief taker is village only.. I think he must because he didn't argue any of your claims.

So far I find Maill suspicious because of these reasons:

You claimed to have encouraged a wolf to target Elodin, you announced this right away in D3 when it was shown that Elodin lived (as if to make sure people knew that you had arranged this), you go on to ask that person to confirm that they tried and failed (as if they were going to claim this publicly?) you then proceed to ask for Wilson's wolf to contact you and encourage a bunch of others to contact you as well.  While I understand that this is how you build strength as village, this could also be how you gain the trust of villagers and become a more strategic eliminator.  After all of that you then say you can confirm that your wolf tried and failed but how!? Was there a secret code you agreed on, because there were no PMs at the time, I didn't see any posts where anyone hinted anything, and yet somehow it is confirmed for you??

I am not voting for you atm because I understand that I could be reading too much into some of it.. but it just seems like you have made many obvious attempts to prove yourself trust worthy to get more people to claim to you.  That would be the ultimate position for any eliminator to be in. 

On the other hand, we knew that straw had a target on his back as soon as he claimed, but yesterday he posted a list of people who he was considering scanning (rather than naming the specific person).  I was on that list, which I understand given peoples uncertainty about me, but despite that I think it is possible that at least one of those people were DF/Corrupted and needed to make sure Straw died before possibly revealing them.

Edit to add: That leaves Meta and Lopen from that list that aren't confirmed, dead, or me. 

Edited by jaimeleecee

If Mail can confirm that you accurately called out his actions than that confirms you village Stink because thief taker is village only.. I think he must because he didn't argue any of your claims.

So far I find Maill suspicious because of these reasons:

You claimed to have encouraged a wolf to target Elodin, you announced this right away in D3 when it was shown that Elodin lived (as if to make sure people knew that you had arranged this), you go on to ask that person to confirm that they tried and failed (as if they were going to claim this publicly?) you then proceed to ask for Wilson's wolf to contact you and encourage a bunch of others to contact you as well. While I understand that this is how you build strength as village, this could also be how you gain the trust of villagers and become a more strategic eliminator. After all of that you then say you can confirm that your wolf tried and failed but how!? Was there a secret code you agreed on, because there were no PMs at the time, I didn't see any posts where anyone hinted anything, and yet somehow it is confirmed for you??

Based off his post, I think he's right. He could be Corrupted, but as it stands, Stink is almost confirmed to be village.

I knew what to look for because I knew exactly which person is the Wolfbrother, so I could look at their posts and determine the subtext. I announced it so that the Wolfbrother could tell me the answer early on and we wouldn't have to wait for it.

Araris, it feels like you're being intentionally vague. You mentioned that you were suspicious of Maill, and as soon as people began asking for your rationale you switched to a similarly vague vote on Con. It feels slightly off to me. Mind elaborating on your motives so I can take that vote off?

Edited by Bugsy6912
Recolor vote

Based off his post, I think he's right. He could be Corrupted, but as it stands, Stink is almost confirmed to be village.

I knew what to look for because I knew exactly which person is the Wolfbrother, so I could look at their posts and determine the subtext. I announced it so that the Wolfbrother could tell me the answer early on and we wouldn't have to wait for it.

Good point, thief takers could still be corrupted I didn't think about that.. 

And okay, I get wanting to know what happened.. but like if you had been in contact with this person, and you had a plan, wouldn't they drop a hint for you without you announcing it like that? it just seems weirdly intentional. Like I said I know I could be reading to far into it, it just seems weird that you would have to ask them to tell you what happened if you had a plan that you were in on together.

Weighing in here, I don't think Maill is an eliminator, though that's largely a gut read, and I don't have much more to add then that. I'll try and get something more detailed up over who I do suspect (I might even do another chart of everybody left in the game this time), but I won't be able to do that until after the system update.

So by my count, I have finally got my second mayor vote (mwahahahahaha) and with the addition of another vote on Araris, there is certainly the threat of a lynch, which is quite nice (I wanted to use exquisite, but I'm not sure if it would fit there)

Oh also people that claimed the 2 life role, if you are lying then I think it would be better for you to PM me the truth rather than having me find out through my role, so that I don't have to out you like I basically did to Mailliw.

Sorry Conquestor, I meant that vote more as a statement of my intentions as opposed to something that you should feel like you have to defend against. Looking back now, I definitely confused this game with the Aleran MR, where I thought you were very suspicious. However, there are a couple of things:

You got really excited when Lopen pointed out how you had defended Sart Day 1 (which is a weird thing to be excited about...). But during Day 1, you only made 1 notable comment about Sart, which basically says you thought people should vote based off their own suspicions, rather than those of other people.

I think that Gladium(Straw) is evil because what he just said is impossible! I still don't think that Sarah(Sart) is evil and if you don't, then don't vote for him. I do think that Eryn(Nyali) is still an eliminator, but will have to pursue that a different time. I know that this is a lot of I think this and I think that, but it is the first cycle.

So this feels a little inconsistent to me, like you had plan to defend Sart, or you wanted to defend him more, but that didn't come out in the thread, just when you recalled Cycle 1. There is a similar situation with Gunshy. You say (or admit, perhaps) that you defended him, but again, it was only in 1 small post where you thought Elodin was a better candidate.

I hope we break the record! I still think that Elodin is the better choice and have any of you noticed that Gunshy's lynch train started as soon as Elodin's started getting big? It could be the eliminators protecting one of their own, by getting fake evidence and using it on someone new and inexperienced! No offense Gunshy.

Thanks, Araris. I'm leaving it on til you explain your suspicion of Maill, though. He seems pretty good to me, so I'm interested to see why you're suspicious of him

My main reasoning for thinking he's good: he claimed the person Stink caught him targeting with his action was the WB. If Stink is actually able to scan for the target, he can just scan said person to find whether or not they actually targeted Seodin or not last night, therefore determining Maill's truthfulness. And, assuming the person Maill targeted was really a WB, his lack of interfering with or killing said WB makes it appear that he's probably not a darkfiend or corrupted, both of whom would have motives to mess with the WB rather than doing whatever Maill did.

Well, I had been expecting people to go after me because I said those things. I mean I defended both eliminators, but no one has really said anything about it. It just makes me feel like no one is taking me that seriously. I mean you guys lynched a person that was brand new to the game! I defended both Gunshy and Sart, but that hasn't really been brought up and I am a perfect lynch candidate.

Well, I had been expecting people to go after me because I said those things. I mean I defended both eliminators, but no one has really said anything about it. It just makes me feel like no one is taking me that seriously. I mean you guys lynched a person that was brand new to the game! I defended both Gunshy and Sart, but that hasn't really been brought up and I am a perfect lynch candidate.

....and this is supposed to be a defense how, exactly? :P

I can confirm that I am Aiel-Blooded like Stink revealed for some reason...

I can also confirm that Mailliw's Wolf-Brother did attack Elodin. Thanks guys, for revealing stuff I didn't really want people(Fain) to know.  :mellow:

So, since Stink saw Mailliw targeting someone when no one was Corrupted, he's confirmed to not be Fain now at least, and we know he didn't send in the DF kill either.

I haven't really gone through Seonid's posts yet, but I do remember he was trying to push for us to lynch Bard back when we swung the lynch over to Gunshy. I think that soft-clears Bard. I'll go back to check the exact circumstances though to see if that's a fair assumption.

Edit: Seonid focused on Elodin a lot. I think Elodin is probably village after all. And I just saw that Araris voted on Seonid Day 1. It looked like genuine suspicion, rather than distancing(although I could be wrong here, I've never been able to read Araris very well).

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Lopen, Everyone has claimed the 2 life's. The eliminators and Fain might as well see it as a default now, cause only like one in 12 people claiming it are gonna actually be it. I can safely say that if you really think it's an outing, then I suspect you more.

Also I can't be bothered to try and play mindgames. Does being detained stop any corruption from happening to the detainee?

Edit: hate dealing with stink? I love that guy!

Edited by IrulelikeSTINK

Conquestor, the reason I think nobody has really mentioned you is that in both of those cases, you only made a single, small post, and in each case, rather than defend the player, you pushed for the lynch of someone else. Now, in and of itself that is villagery, since other players can, for the most part, defend themselves. However, I find you suspicious because I feel like you are overstating how much involvement you actually had in those lynches.

And I'm going to wait until this evening to say anything further about Mailliw.