No. Sabotage counts. It's not technically murder, but it could definitely be described as murderous. However, if you prefer, I will refer to you instead as an evil insane Skindancer. (There aren't any adjectives meaning "insane-making", unfortunately. That I know of, at least.)

Yay! Parodies are the best. We haven't done enough of them recently. I really want to do a Hamilton one at some point...

I mean, being poor did keep votes off of you, which is nice. But presumably something else... I'm curious now.

I like your member title, by the way. You should keep it forever.

Mind breaker, cracker, idk?

I agree. There's a reason I have been trying to do as many parodies as I can this game. I'm trying to make up for the universal lack of them.

Though... I half made some but now they don't really work. Oh! I did actually go and make a "if I were a rich man" parody Lopen. I didn't finish it but I did take you up on that idea.

You'll see :P

Thanks. Until I come up with something better, I do intend to keep it :P

Elodin suggested "unbalancer". Which I like a good deal. You are an evil unbalancing fae.

I feel like they tend to happen a lot more in docs. Which I'm never in, of course. Someday...

The curiosity is killing me... Maybe I'm a cat.

Hey, Wilson, if Hael goes insane does he count as dead or alive? :P

I am moderately annoyed at you for stealing my chance at Mastery.... (Probably, at least. I managed to make tuition just enough to get the requisite points in. And then I'm not elevated, because of you. Grr.) But I also have no way to kill you, so there's not much I can do. :(

I feel like changing my avatar to a cat now, but I've kind of always been an Aon Sao. Which is nice, because even if I change my avatar I'm still recognizably me. Unlike when other people change their avatar, which just annoys me to no end because I have a different picture of them in my head. For example, I never remember when I'm talking to Maill that he was who I helped GM QF11, because his avatar was different back then. Argh. Anyway.

Actual important thing: I know of someone who can roleblock Burnt if we expel her. If anyone really wants to keep her alive. I don't suggest it, but if anyone can come up with a good reason, that's a thing.

I'll remind you that Alvron wants my head, and he could be convinced to pay well for it. I believe people have gotten a glimpse at one of Alv's fabled profiles for retrieving a desired body part. So keep that in mind too.

I'll remind you that Alvron wants my head, and he could be convinced to pay well for it. I believe people have gotten a glimpse at one of Alv's fabled profiles for retrieving a desired body part. So keep that in mind too.

What. I didn't know he was doing that. I'm very curious about those profiles...

Could you do those quick links? I didn't notice them this Month, and I kinda need to review lots of stuff that I sorta half read when I was gone for a few days.

Can't say I'm not tempted... There is the incentive of making tuition without lots of effort as well.

Wow. When I created Varda, I really did not have a body part mercenary in mind. Looks like she's changed quite a bit since we last saw her.

What. I didn't know he was doing that. I'm very curious about those profiles...

Could you do those quick links? I didn't notice them this Month, and I kinda need to review lots of stuff that I sorta half read when I was gone for a few days.

Class is almost done, will do so in about 10 min (I've got to catch up a few cycles since I last did them).

Edited by Haelbarde

Quick Links

Signups
Term 1: Month 1
Term 1: Month 2
Term 2: Month 1
Term 2: Month 2
Term 3: Month 1
Term 3: Month 2
Term 4: Month 1
Term 4: Month 2
Term 5: Month 1
Term 5: Month 2

Guys! Do we have any Re'lar alchemists out there? Dow just pointed that we can Plum Bob Burnt.

We are assuming DC was an alchemist, right? If he breaks out, he could possibly make one...

Re: Alvron's profiles - you'd have to check with him. I just know that Wilson really wanted to retrieve Claincy's heart in LG12 because Alv had agreed to show her her profile as payment for that article. Someone else killed Claincy, so Wilson wasn't able to deliver.

Edit: Before you guys go and kill me, maybe wait till we're closer to finishing off the skin dancers?

Edited by Haelbarde

Guys! Do we have any Re'lar alchemists out there? Dow just pointed that we can Plum Bob Burnt.

Ooh! That is actually a good reason to let her live! Good job, Dow.

We are assuming DC was an alchemist, right? If he breaks out, he could possibly make one...

Assuming he's not a Skindancer.

Edit: Before you guys go and kill me, maybe wait till we're closer to finishing off the skin dancers?

We'll see.   

I would probably choose to sabotage myself before letting you do that.

Also, that requires me being alive. Are you saying you plan on letting me live?

You might not have a choice. And you'd be roleblocked anyway. Yeah, yeah, I know, your teammates might be able to sabotage you, but that way they waste a kill! I like this plan. :D :D

Also, if we roleblock Burnt and no one is sabotaged, we can maybe get an indicator of the Skindancers' activity level. (Wait. That would work just as well if we kill her. Never mind that.)

We'd have to babysit Burnt until we get one, keeping her roleblocked and protected every turn.

EDIT: Elb, aren't you already an El'the? Are you saying you would be aiming to become Master Alchemist?

Edited by Wonko the Sane

I'll be alive, but a hostage waiting for interrogation.  That sounds....(.....Is sarcasm counted as a lie? Just to be safe, ima not be sarcastic then.) like i'll be a prisoner of war.  

But hey! It's more fun that way right?  Unless you expell me, and in that case, ima spam you with pm's. 

...Babysit? You are going to babysit me?

I... have no words.

This whole plan is contingent on us finding or training an alchemist in a timely manner, though. Can we manage that?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. As far as I can see, Araris is the only player who could possibly become an Alchemist.

Sane players:

Lopen - Master.

Wonko - El'the

Clanky - Was insane, so can't be elevated.

Araris - Re'lar - so he CAN be elevated one more time. He would instantly start getting 3 IP each Month though.

Haelbarde - Master.

FireMuffin - El'the. So no more elevations except Master for him. Plus, he's already getting 3 IP from his Artificery.

Danosaur - Master.

Elbereth - El'the. No more elevations except Master.

Burnt - El'the. Obviously, she wouldn't work even if it was possible.  :P

Expelled Students can't learn new abilties and neither can previously insane players.

Edit: So you'd finally PM me if we got you expelled huh Burnt?

Edited by TheMightyLopen

EDIT: Elb, aren't you already an El'the? Are you saying you would be aiming to become Master Alchemist?

Whoops. Forgot how elevations worked for a moment.

I'll be alive, but a hostage waiting for interrogation.  That sounds....(.....Is sarcasm counted as a lie? Just to be safe, ima not be sarcastic then.) like i'll be a prisoner of war.  

But hey! It's more fun that way right?  Unless you expell me, and in that case, ima spam you with pm's. 

...Babysit? You are going to babysit me?

I... have no words.

There is nothing about this post which doesn't amuse me.

And babysitting is a perfect term.

Also, PM spam is fun. And I want to talk to you more, since I haven't gotten much of a chance to yet.

No EP in Alchemy from me, unfortunately.