Kill ALL the Skindancers!!!  :angry: Seriously though, I think we should kill Skindancers as fast as possible, so I don't mind Wonko's "bloodthirstiness." (Not sorry Burnt  :P)

That wasn't a serious comment. It was actually the same thing Wonko said to me when I was asking people to kill Mailliw. I just switched the names around.  :P

Message from STINK

"Now that we know Mailliw is a Skindancer and me being expelled because of Mailliw, it does finally explain why he voted for me"

Wait, when did we find out Mailliw is a skindancer?

Also, I trust him too since he's offer come forward offering protection.

Hey cool, we found a skindancer! You know, I'm not really on top of this game enough to have known that Burnt was scanning people, but I don't think I would have been any more suspicious of her than any other scanner.

I'm also curious about how many skindancers you guys think there are total. I know we talked about this a bit before, and people were thinking around 5. Is that still the general idea everyone has? I was a bit against there being that many at the start, since a lot of us died/went insane so fast without any success, but now the game seems like it could handle that many and still be pretty balanced.

Also, as noted in my apology, I do have a protection role that I can use, although it won't help with people Naming a lot.

Wait, when did we find out Mailliw is a skindancer?

Also, I trust him too since he's offer come forward offering protection.

"Wilem (Mailliw73) was killed! He was a Skindancer who had studied in Archives!"

Did you not see that in this Months writeup??? STINK is implying that now that Mailliw is revealed as a Skindancer, him getting STINK expelled soft-clears STINK. Clanky has a theory that says otherwise though.

Hey cool, we found a skindancer! You know, I'm not really on top of this game enough to have known that Burnt was scanning people, but I don't think I would have been any more suspicious of her than any other scanner.

I'm also curious about how many skindancers you guys think there are total. I know we talked about this a bit before, and people were thinking around 5. Is that still the general idea everyone has? I was a bit against there being that many at the start, since a lot of us died/went insane so fast without any success, but now the game seems like it could handle that many and still be pretty balanced.

Also, as noted in my apology, I do have a protection role that I can use, although it won't help with people Naming a lot.

I do think there was probably 5 to begin with. So with Mailliw being a dead Skindancer and Burnt being a revealed, hopefully soon dead Skindancer, that should leave 3 more to deal with.

Living players:

Lopen

Wonko

Clanky

Elbereth

Araris

FireMuffin

Haelbarde (We should probably spread the votes around again. Feel free to vote on me as well, since I can take DP with it having no effect on me but it still spreads it around)

Danosaur

Burnt

Expelled:

STINK(still active in PM's)

Only Joe(I haven't heard from him. Anyone else in contact with him?)

Dowanx(No contact with him either.)

Insane:

Kynedath(sabotaged by Skindancers)

ostrichofevil(sabotaged by Skindancers)

DeathClutch(went insane because of his field of study) I suspect he's a Skindancer Alchemist. Wouldn't mind anyone taking him out to be certain.

By the way, it would be better if possible to roleblock Burnt rather than expel her. If she's expelled, she can still use actions, but if she's roleblocked she can't send in a kill or spy on PMs. It's difficult with all of the random NPC DP, I know, but it would be nice if it can be arranged.

By the way, it would be better if possible to roleblock Burnt rather than expel her. If she's expelled, she can still use actions, but if she's roleblocked she can't send in a kill or spy on PMs. It's difficult with all of the random NPC DP, I know, but it would be nice if it can be arranged.

If she's expelled, she can't target anyone attending the University unless they're at Imre, so it sorta works like a roleblock. It would be best if we could just kill her right away, but I'm not sure if we can do that. Wonko might attack her I think, so that should work.

She already just got roleblocked from the lynch, but I gave her some Nahlrout a while back so that she could keep scanning(partly because I was worried that if she was a Skindancer then they would get her brought on the Horns and she'd get lashings and then she wouldn't have to scan anyone for a while. Of course, is she was a Skindancer, she'd probably actually have Nahlrout and then tell everyone she didn't so that she could continue using Actions. Speaking of which, Burnt, did you send in the sabotage order on me?!? How could you... :(). Anyways, she might have more Nahlrout, so her getting lashings might not even do anything.

Honestly, Clanky, it really is just bloodthirst. :P  I've come up with a number of fun ways to kill someone with Naming, and I wanted to show them off. If you guys think that keeping her alive for now is better, I can restrain myself and just shatter her bones.

EDIT: Muffin, you seem to still be misinterpreting Burnt's words. She said no one she scanned was a Skindancer. Then she gave a list of the people she claimed to have scanned over the course of the game. She did not say that she had actually scanned more than one or two of them. If there is a Skindancer on that list, obviously she wouldn't have scanned them; she would have just told me she did, then done something else with her action. She is trying to get you to make the assumption you are making with her weasel-words.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Honestly, Clanky, it really is just bloodthirst. :P  I've come up with a number of fun ways to kill someone with Naming, and I wanted to show them off. If you guys think that keeping her alive for now is better, I can restrain myself and just shatter her bones.

EDIT: Muffin, you seem to still be misinterpreting Burnt's words. She said no one she scanned was a Skindancer. Then she gave a list of the people she claimed to have scanned over the course of the game. She did not say that she had actually scanned more than one or two of them. If there is a Skindancer on that list, obviously she wouldn't have scanned them; she would have just told me she did, then done something else with her action. She is trying to get you to make the assumption you are making with her weasel-words.

Nah, I think you should kill her. I'm very curious why she wants to stay alive. It might be because a couple of her Skindancer allies are either expelled or insane and so if she dies then they won't have very many options. I don't see any reason why we should keep her alive.

Stink wanted me to draw attention to the 'confirmed' group, and to get a list of who hasn't been supposedly confirmed. I'm not sure what conclusions we're supposed to draw here, but I'll try to be helpful:

• IrulelikeSTINK
  • ostrichofevil
  • DeathClutch19
  • Araris Valerian
  • Dowanx
  • Kynedath
  • The Only Joe

I'd also like to add that Clanky and Haelbarde are special cases on the 'confirmed' list. They were Burnt's last 'scans', after she was probably fairly certain that she would be outed, and she claimed both of them were liars.

Also, if i'm not expelled, I can still talk in thread, where you guys could weasel info out of me if you asked the right questions in the right way :P

If she's expelled, she can't target anyone attending the University unless they're at Imre, so it sorta works like a roleblock. It would be best if we could just kill her right away, but I'm not sure if we can do that. Wonko might attack her I think, so that should work.

She already just got roleblocked from the lynch, but I gave her some Nahlrout a while back so that she could keep scanning(partly because I was worried that if she was a Skindancer then they would get her brought on the Horns and she'd get lashings and then she wouldn't have to scan anyone for a while. Of course, is she was a Skindancer, she'd probably actually have Nahlrout and then tell everyone she didn't so that she could continue using Actions. Speaking of which, Burnt, did you send in the sabotage order on me?!? How could you... :(). Anyways, she might have more Nahlrout, so her getting lashings might not even do anything.

Uuuh... yeah that was me :P I was the one with the actions to spare so kinda made sense for me to do it....

Oh yeah, thanks for that btw! I love being given useful free stuff!

Nah, I think you should kill her. I'm very curious why she wants to stay alive. It might be because a couple of her Skindancer allies are either expelled or insane and so if she dies then they won't have very many options. I don't see any reason why we should keep her alive.

Well... last time i checked, dying is generally not a good thing so....

But hey! Keep me alive and the thread will be so much more active! it's been so quiet recently...

And you're going to get a negative answer, even if that particular statement was truthful. There is no reason for her not to have told a lie.

Um.

I promised i wouldn't lie.

I have not lied this turn.

How dare you think i've lied. I do tend to try keep my promises.

How about this- if muffin scans me and i've lied, kill me with fire, or, with wind and bone if you would rather (I don't think you got fire yet wonky?), but if i haven't, you owe me an apology and some mercy :P

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

Um.

I promised i wouldn't lie.

I have not lied this turn.

How dare you think i've lied. I do tend to try keep my promises.

How about this- if muffin scans me and i've lied, kill me with fire, or, with wind and bone if you would rather (I don't think you got fire yet wonky?), but if i haven't, you owe me an apology and some mercy :P

Say that you haven't claimed to scan anyone who is a Skindancer and it's a deal. :P

I love how we're treating Burnt so casually. Like, for Adavantos in MR10 and Wilson in LG15 it was this HUGE THING, but now it's just "huh. look at that. Burnt's an eliminator scanner again. oh well."

Say that you haven't claimed to scan anyone who is a Skindancer and it's a deal. :P

I love how we're treating Burnt so casually. Like, for Adavantos in MR10 and Wilson in LG15 it was this HUGE THING, but now it's just "huh. look at that. Burnt's an eliminator scanner again. oh well."

Oh but where's the fun in that? There are much more entertaining things that i could tell you :P

You haven't claimed to scan anyone who is a Skindancer.

Have you?

Being more casual is more fun! I think it's is because as you said, I'm just an eliminator scanner again.  Been there, done that.  You guys can just roll your eyes and think "of course she's an eliminator again".  Except Wonko wasn't there last time, which is probably why he's the one who wants me dead :P

Y'all treating her like she's Odium in LG14. "Oh never mind that we know who Odium is, we'll keep him around for fun while we find and kill his buddies." I'm more of a mind to just kill her. Be fun to see Wonko's fireworks (metaphorically speaking, probably).

Family is only when that family isn't an evil murderous fae. Just saying.

Not going to lie, knowing my own alignment and the fact that you were the other Edema Ruh did make me a little suspicious about you, but wealth distribution really isn't that important this game. So I basically ignored that. Oops...