There is nothing about this post which doesn't amuse me.

And babysitting is a perfect term.

Also, PM spam is fun. And I want to talk to you more, since I haven't gotten much of a chance to yet.

No EP in Alchemy from me, unfortunately.

I'm glad you find amusement in me being babysat...

As long as you guys don't treat me as the class pet. 

Well... considering the amount of posts we've done so far.... pm spamming now is totally an option.

No EP in alchemy from me. 

Well... considering the amount of posts we've done so far.... pm spamming now is totally an option.

This is exactly what I was thinking. At least this cycle, the PM:Post ratio is something I definitely do not have to worry about. At all.

Sorry to everyone else who has to read through all of this.

I will say though, Burnt's posts after being uncovered really paint the picture of an insane fey trying to manipulate her captors... Either that, or a Harley Quinn type character. It's really fitting and makes me happy. Wonko, you don't have to feed or walk her… you get to destroy her by crushing every bone in her body. For educational purposes of course…

Can you not buy plumbob in Imre? If not, then it doesn't really seem like interrogation is much of an option.

I will say though, Burnt's posts after being uncovered really paint the picture of an insane fey trying to manipulate her captors... Either that, or a Harley Quinn type character. It's really fitting and makes me happy. Wonko, you don't have to feed or walk her… you get to destroy her by crushing every bone in her body. For educational purposes of course…

Can you not buy plumbob in Imre? If not, then it doesn't really seem like interrogation is much of an option.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!

I actually designed my character after Harley Quinn. I didn't expect to actually be evil but still. I had worked out pyras appearance and all and based it all off Harley.

Don't yell at her! She's just hungry. Or maybe she hasn't had her nap yet.

Or my coffee... But a nap sounds good too

So are we gonna do the "spread the votes so the revealed Skindancer doesn't get 2 Students expelled" thing? Even if we're not really, we could at least put votes on the Masters, to make certain that the DP has more places to go than 1 or 2 players.

I also vote that Burnt should be killed right away. There is almost no benefit to her staying alive(I mean, it's fun talking to her and stuff, but that probably won't help us a ton. Sorry Burnt! Or am I... :P).

So we're not going for the Plum Bob, then? I guess it was a long shot. We'd have had to keep her on a leash for around eight turns.

I'm sorry, Burnt; the kids love you, but we just can't afford a pet around the house right now.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Babysitters are actually supposed to kill the baby. We forgot that in today's society. Long time ago, babysitters were people who would come around to families' houses whose babies had the plague. The babysitter would then kill the baby by sitting on them and dispose of the corpse while the family went out for a picnic or something fun.

When they got back, no plague babies to stink up their house.

My point is, we're great babysitters if we kill her by sitting. If we fail to do that… then we are bad babysitters.

(All facts in this post are definitely true and should not be fact checked)

(Parody: think of me: phantom of the opera )

Think of Mark

Think of Mark fondly

For the things he’s done

Remember Mark, once in awhile

I promise you I’ll try

On that day, that not so distant day

When both of us will then be dead

If you ever find a moment

Spare a thought for Mark!

He never meant for it to be long term

Or for evil to benefit

But he had great compassion and gave me his pipes!

Think of all the things

I’ve done with them

Thank you Mark for giving me your pipes

Thank you Mark

Thank you once again, I was overjoyed

It really helped to pay tuition every cycle since.

I won’t forget, that good samaritan

Who out of goodness in his heart

Gifted to me that day his only

Set of talent pipes

Can it be?

He really did send them?

Yes!

Thank you mark

So thankful to you Mark

How kind and innocent you were

You may now regret you did

But I’m so glad you did

Talent Pipes

My tuition is now paid

Using pipes that I did not earn myself

But I promise you that someday

this debt will be.... repaid!

----

so yes.

I never won my talent pipes. The cycle I went broke, Mark IV contacted me and offered to lend me his pipes. The plan was to lend them to me so I would be able to afford the tuition, but what we didn't realize is that the pipes dont come into play until the cycle after you get them, so they actually didn't save my tuition mark, sorry. We also found out from Wilson that as the pipes can only be passed once Icouldn't give them back. and then I failed to win my own. So, we considered sabotaging Mark to keep this quiet and so no one alive would know I never won them, but I decided that since he was so nice to give them to a skindancer, that we may as well let him live longer. Of course the mercs then instantly killed him off which I was both sad and relieved about. I would have felf so guilty to have ended up killing him myself...

So yeah.

The biggest benefit from being poor was having generous supporters offering to help me out and . send me free stuff.

and because Mark helped bankroll the skindancers, he gets a parody dedicated to him for it.

I know right? I kinda felt guilty just by letting him give them to me... I think that was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me in am elimination game before. He didn't even know I was the linguist or if I was even good but still offered.

So I've got an extra bloodless lying around. Available for free or best offer. Send me a PM if interested.

EDIT: Also if anyone has malfeasance ability could you contact me?

I am not a skindancer

Edited by Clanky