Random Stuff VI The Return of the Admins

Zathoth

I approve of your husbanding choice.

Go James, get revenge!

Well, he then proceeded to nudge the thermostat up to 72 for me.  He's a kind soul.  :wub:

(Chasing me away also got me out of finishing help load the dishwasher.)

This is me in 5-10 years.

Which side?  The chaser or chasee?

Me too, it's hard to actually write cause I don't know where the storms these people are going to go.

What's even more fun is when you do know where they're going, and they proceed to go and do something completely different of their own accord.  Wait!  Come back!  You're ignoring the plot!

Basically, running.

Yeah, pretty much, though I complain about running way too much for someone who actually likes it. Though doing two a day workouts by waking up early nearly killed me so I stopped that. I'm waiting for track season to start because I need some structure or I'll procrastinate more than necessary for running.

Also,my current re-read of Well of Ascension has gotten Elendspeak wired into my brain.

I've starting my thoughts like this: "Now see, that's exactly what I... gah, curse it Elend." *family stares at me in confusion*

Further Scenes From A Nerd Household:

I get home.  James comes downstairs to greet me and asks if I have to work tomorrow (there was some confusion as to who was covering this holiday).

Me:  *gleefully*  "Dobby is a FREE ELF!"

James:  *manages to hold a straight face for all of three seconds before he dissolves into laughter*

We appear to now be mostly ready for company.  ThirdGen and another friend* of ours are coming over for New Year's festivities.

*This friend is a girl whom I introduced to ThirdGen some months ago.  They are now daaaating.  :D

Kaymyth I demand you tease ThirdGen as much as possible.

Slowswift you cant just leave us hanging like that.

I'm not so much teasing as gloating.  'Cause when they both come to you independently and ask if the other is single/would it be a good idea to ask them out, that is totally some matchmaker cred, yo.

I'm not so much teasing as gloating.  'Cause when they both come to you independently and ask if the other is single/would it be a good idea to ask them out, that is totally some matchmaker cred, yo.

Your matchmaking skills are legendary, yo.

So, my younger sister has outgrown both me and my parents by like one centimeter (That is around half an inch for the americans), not that any of us are very tall.

Your matchmaking skills are legendary, yo.

So, my younger sister has outgrown both me and my parents by like one centimeter (That is around half an inch for the americans), not that any of us are very tall.

Noooo! Don't even speak of our horrible so-called standard system! Down that path lies evil.

I'm telling this to the wrong person, aren't I? Now I kind of want a horror story based on the standard system.

Noooo! Don't even speak of our horrible so-called standard system! Down that path lies evil.

I'm telling this to the wrong person, aren't I? Now I kind of want a horror story based on the standard system.

I don't know, while that system is inferior to the metric system it is kinda OK on itself.

Degrees Fahrenreich(sp?) are a complete nightmare though. I mean, he based it on the temperatures of his sick wife and an unusualy cold day.

Edited by DreamEternal