Random Stuff VI The Return of the Admins

Zathoth

Scene from 5 minutes ago:

Me:  *shivering in the 70-degree house*

James (le husband):  "Do you need to put a coat on?"

Me:  "...maybe."

James:  "Well, you gotta do what you gotta do."

Me (in an attempt to prove that I'm not hyperbolizing):  "My hands are cold!"  *Touches them to his warm, warm neck.*

James:  *looks at me*

Me:  *removes hands*

James (grinning):  "My hands are wet!"

And he proceeds to gleefully chase me out of the kitchen.

Scene from 5 minutes ago:

Me:  *shivering in the 70-degree house*

James (le husband):  "Do you need to put a coat on?"

Me:  "...maybe."

James:  "Well, you gotta do what you gotta do."

Me (in an attempt to prove that I'm not hyperbolizing):  "My hands are cold!"  *Touches them to his warm, warm neck.*

James:  *looks at me*

Me:  *removes hands*

James (grinning):  "My hands are wet!"

And he proceeds to gleefully chase me out of the kitchen.

This is me in 5-10 years.

Whiiiiiich is now making me realize ACH CRIVENS I FORGOT TO POST RESPONSES TO PEOPLE WHO REPLIED TO MY WEIRD STORY

I was wondering when you were going to get to that XD

I really need to start writing something again... probably something with dialogue, I need to practice that... and I really want Midnight Marinara to make a radio play out of one of my stories, because that would be awesome.

Edited by Morzathoth

I was wondering when you were going to get to that XD

I really need to start writing something again... probably something with dialogue, I need to practice that... and I really want Midnight Marinara to make a radio play out of one of my stories, because that would be awesome.

It's up now. Sorry for the delay. :unsure:

I've always found dialogue fun to write, and it comes pretty easily if my characters work. It's descriptions and all that that kill me.

It's up now. Sorry for the delay. :unsure:

I've always found dialogue fun to write, and it comes pretty easily if my characters work. It's descriptions and all that that kill me.

I have never been very good at characters, I think it comes from not really liking people, I mean the weirdness and the horror is the main course anyway, but I wish I could do it with some characters and dialogue XD

I think another part is that I usually only have the main character, usually just a self insert talking about something weird that happened to him and thats that... I need to write something with more than one main character, then they can talk to each other...

I have never been very good at characters, I think it comes from not really liking people, I mean the weirdness and the horror is the main course anyway, but I wish I could do it with some characters and dialogue XD

I think another part is that I usually only have the main character, usually just a self insert talking about something weird that happened to him and thats that... I need to write something with more than one main character, then they can talk to each other...

Whereas I spend way too much time on developing characters and not nearly enough on plot and stuffs. :P

Whereas I spend way too much time on developing characters and not nearly enough on plot and stuffs. :P

Well, the time I dont spend thinking about how to horrify others and give people new phobias of mundane things I spend thinking about super powers and magic systems XD

If it makes you feel better, I'm not a fan of the D&D alignments either.

I personally don't think they're accurately to anything in real life either. I don't mind it being used a light topic-starter, though. It's not meant to be a deep and meaningful question.

I have a new Star Wars prequels head canon. 

To clarify: no force awakens spoilers or discussion included whatsoever.

That's... incredibly enlightening. I certainly can see what they're talking about.

Darths and Droids is amazing. :lol:

Where are you up to? I did one great big binge-read of it, and probably will again now. DM of the Rings is good, too. (that's what inspired it).

Is Darths and Droids finished, or ongoing? I lose track.

I dont know where my stories are going to go, I dont even know how they are going to end until I am half way.

I'd say take some characters, put them together, make something go wrong and there you have a plot. At least I think that is going to work, I have never actually tried it...

Where are you up to? I did one great big binge-read of it, and probably will again now. DM of the Rings is good, too. (that's what inspired it).

Is Darths and Droids finished, or ongoing? I lose track.

I'm a ways through Phantom Menace, right after Yoda and Anakin have their argument over whether fear is good or bad. :lol: