You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

16 hours ago, Figberts said:

I do this too! I also highlight any creature names that I think might not be on the Coppermind, as well as any name that's Israeli. He does this all the time. Brightlord Yonatan and Brightness Meirav are both Hebrew names (my dad is Yonatan).

I wonder if that's on purpose... either way, that is really neat.

On 04/28/2017 at 5:14 PM, Firerust the Terris Gyorn said:

You know you're a Sanderfan/Fanderson/Cosmerenaut when you immediately think of Mistborn whenever you hear the word "ruin".

Sanderson Ruined a lot more words than that for me: awesomeness, anything having to do with sticks, the Waxing and Waning of the moon...

On 4/28/2017 at 1:01 AM, Figberts said:

I do this too! I also highlight any creature names that I think might not be on the Coppermind, as well as any name that's Israeli. He does this all the time. Brightlord Yonatan and Brightness Meirav are both Hebrew names (my dad is Yonatan).

I wonder how much Moshe Feder (his editor, not Israeli AFAIK, but definitely Jewish) has to do with that.  (I noticed that too with Yonatan and Meirav, but I don't remember any others.)

Edited by Yitzi2

When you see the word "dominant" first as damnation (SA) and, when you look a second time, as dominion (Sel). 

It kept switching between those two and I had to ask a friend what the word was. Even then I had to squint before it registered in my brain.:lol:

12 hours ago, Figberts said:

Szeth would lash Batman upwards and kill him that way.

Not if Batman is wearing aluminum-lined batsuit. ;)

Of course, the Law of Batman states that as the time he gets to perpare himself increases, the probability of Batman winning a fight approaches 1, so a hypothetical fight between Szeth and Batman needs a time limit set to make a reasonable guess.

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 1:19 AM, Figberts said:

Szeth would lash Batman u. pwards and kill him that way.

Can Szeth Lash the Batplane upwards? Because that's probably what he'd use against Szeth.