You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you watch someone play this game....I'm not even sure what it's called, but its an Iphone app involving flipping gravity so a running guy can avoid obstacles - and you think it REALLY needs another dimension, a sword, and glowingness.

I think it's called Gravity Guy.

I think it's called Gravity Guy.

Yeah, that sounds about right. :)

We should totally start calling Szeth Lashing Guy.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you say 'Oh that's awesome!" and picture Lift....and then laugh at yourself.

Also when you type sanderfan without a capital, see the squiggly red line, correct the capital and realise its STILL squiggly-red underlined because its not a recognised word.  :o

Edited by Delightful

Yeah, that sounds about right. :)

We should totally start calling Szeth Lashing Guy.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you say 'Oh that's awesome!" and picture Lift....and then laugh at yourself.

Also when you type sanderfan without a capital, see the squiggly red line, correct the capital and realise its STILL squiggly-red underlined because its not a recognised word.  :o

No, Szeth is Gravitation Guy.

What do you mean "Sanderfan" is not a valid word? Do not fill our hearts with lies!

No, Szeth is Gravitation Guy.

What do you mean "Sanderfan" is not a valid word? Do not fill our hearts with lies!

I said recognised, not valid. But nevermind that, if your heart was filled with lies you might find yourself attracting a Cryptic. Positive solution either way. :)

When your little brother sings "Everything is Awesome" from the LEGO Movie, and you're not even annoyed because you're too busy thinking about Lift.

When you were listening to all the old writing excuses episodes and Brandon mentioned having a character who's a surgeon and you missed the next two minutes because of the Kaladin highlight reel playing in your head.

When you ranted for several minutes about pronunciation of cosmere names to someone who has never read any of Brandon's books and rather than feeling embarrassed or awkward about that, apologized for not being able to lend them Mistborn or WoK because you've already lent them to other people.

When you spend every walk to or from class wishing you were a Coinshot.

When your computer has all of the KR orders added to its dictionary.

When you try to convince people to join the catquisitors.

Say, Terra of sel, I see your member title is "cat of planetary confusion" and your avatar is a picture of a cat. Might I intrest you in the catquisitors?

When you keep seeing references to the "Catquisitors" and you wonder what the Calamity it's all about.

Check out my signature. (in particular the Feles regirent part. But you should really read all of it) basically the idea is we use hemalurgy on cats, giving them sentience and all sorts of magic powers and then use them to take over the cosmere. They are like steel inquisitors, except they're cats. catquisitors.
Edit: here is the link to the Q&A where it was answered.

Edited by jasonpenguin

Well, it all started when Kurk asked Brandon if you could, in fact, create an Inquisitor cat, and was answered in the affirmative.

Check out my signature. (in particular the Feles regirent part. But you should really read all of it) basically the idea is we use hemalurgy on cats, giving them sentience and all sorts of magic powers and then use them to take over the cosmere. They are like steel inquisitors, except they're cats. catquisitors.

Sounds legit. Very well, I'm a fan of both cats and Hemalurgy. Sign me up. :D

When you imediatly think of all the possible uses for awakend food and are horrified at the damage you could do with them.

When this somehow reminds you of the wild chalkling attacks in the Rithmatist, and you spend a while pondering if you could Awaken Chalklings.

Meh, I doubt it.

Chalkings seem to be somewhat alive (see wild Chalkings made from humans and Melodie´s). Actually I think it is more likely that the chalk already gets "awakend" (not exactly with it being a different magic system and all but I hope you get what I mean.) by the Shadowblaze.

When you imediatly think of all the possible uses for awakend food and are horrified at the damage you could do with them.

Meh, I doubt it.

Chalkings seem to be somewhat alive (see wild Chalkings made from humans and Melodie´s). Actually I think it is more likely that the chalk already gets "awakend" (not exactly with it being a different magic system and all but I hope you get what I mean.) by the Shadowblaze.

When you think of words like "Shadowblaze" and "Edgedancer" and think, "Gee, Brandon Sanderson sure has called dibs on all the best compound words."

When you run into a bank, wearing an antique suit of armor and a giant sword, then, instead of threatening the teller, try to slice the vault door open.

While yelling "Journey before destination, bitches!" at the top of your lungs.

Seriously, worst bank robbery EVER.

When you run into a bank, wearing an antique suit of armor and a giant sword, then, instead of threatening the teller, try to slice the vault door open.

While yelling "Journey before destination, bitches!" at the top of your lungs.

Seriously, worst bank robbery EVER.

When the first thing you think of when reading this is "Mmmm. Lies."