You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

It is what we call the Spikeocracy. No one makes it far on 17S without being spiked into the organization.

HAHA! MESSY MESSY HEMALURGY! SPIKES SPIKES SPIKES! RUIN LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

Pardon me. What were we talking about? Nah, nobody here has spikes, don't be ridiculous.

HAHA! MESSY MESSY HEMALURGY! SPIKES SPIKES SPIKES! RUIN LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

Pardon me. What were we talking about? Nah, nobody here has spikes, don't be ridiculous.

Hmm. Kobold, for your next Spike I think you should consider a bit more mental fortitude. You, ah, seem to be lacking it. If you act up too much, Harmony might get mad at us.

Hmm. Kobold, for your next Spike I think you should consider a bit more mental fortitude. You, ah, seem to be lacking it. If you act up too much, Harmony might get mad at us.

You're probably right. Say, you seem to be a stable fella... care to meet me in a dark alley for cup of tea? 

I've already got my tea, thank you very much. And I wouldn't go into that alley, if I were you. Chaos is in there. He's not too happy about Swimmingly surpassing him, you see, and I think he's in the mood for another Spike.

Edit: Hah. Now to hijack that thread instead.

Edited by PorridgeBrick

I've already got my tea, thank you very much. And I wouldn't go into that alley, if I were you. Chaos is in there. He's not too happy about Swimmingly surpassing him, you see, and I think he's in the mood for another Spike.

Edit: Hah. Now to hijack that thread instead.

Mwahaha hijacking! I shall go start the hijacking of These Stupid Ranks immediately!

When you fall asleep every night listening to every single Sanderson Book.

When you have more theories about SA than theories involving your research project.

When your research project is Cosmere!

( I wrote a short literary analysis describing how Blushweaver is a foil to Lightsong. :) )

When you keep trying to upvote people, but can't, because you've passed your ration of upvotes for the day.

At the risk of hijacking this thread again, WHY do we have an upvote quota? This is very frustrating not being able to upvote great posts. I'm worries Odium is getting to me....

(And you know you're a Sanderfan when you make jokes like that. See? I can get back on topic! :P)