You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you run into a bank, wearing an antique suit of armor and a giant sword, then, instead of threatening the teller, try to slice the vault door open.

While yelling "Journey before destination, bitches!" at the top of your lungs.

Seriously, worst bank robbery EVER.

When you think it's funny how many things begin with you being thrown in prison.

When you have to focus in order to not think about the Realmatics behind the magic systems in every other book you read.

When you have to focus REALLY HARD to not think about the Realmatics behind the magic systems in every other non-cosmere Brandon Sanderson book you read.

When you have to focus REALLY HARD to not think about the Realmatics behind the magic systems in every other non-cosmere Brandon Sanderson book you read.

When you give in to your desires and come up with grand explanations for how EVERY MAGIC SYSTEM EVER fits with Realmatics, and what Shard Invested in it.

When you give in to your desires and come up with grand explanations for how EVERY MAGIC SYSTEM EVER fits with Realmatics, and what Shard Invested in it.

When your bold attempt to decipher Harry Potter Realmatics disintegrates as you attempt to decide on Patronuses for each major Cosmere characters.

Vin's would be either swirling mists or a wolfhound, Kelsier's like fast-growing flowers (in memory of Mare). Vasher's would be a sword, just so he could have a smoky black sword in one hand and a glowing white one in the other. Kaladin's Patronus would be a glowing cyclone, because winds. Shallan gets a skyeel, while Dalinar and Adolin both get Ryshadium.

When you read this Brandon interview and, seeing that the fatal error of transposing "Realmatic" as "romantic" was made, leave a comment (under the name "Sanderfan" no less) reporting to the site the error of their ways.

Yes, that was me. I may be whiny, but I need my facts correct. SFFWorld was wrong, and I needed to fix that.

When you read this Brandon interview and, seeing that the fatal error of transposing "Realmatic" as "romantic" was made, leave a comment (under the name "Sanderfan" no less) reporting to the site the error of their ways.

Yes, that was me. I may be whiny, but I need my facts correct. SFFWorld was wrong, and I needed to fix that.

When you look at all the recent shipping threads, and discover that you really wouldn't be surprised if there's a Romantic Realm.

The Stick has spoken! The Stick has spoken!

^When you finally respond to all global sceptics with the words of wisdom from the Stick. Forget cogito ergo sum, the Stick is our only certainty!

Edited by Kasimir