You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you have been spending so much time in the Nalthis Elimination game you are running posting in green for rules, blue for announcements, OOC discussion etc and white for funsies. That posting something in black seems wrong.

Yep, I had to colour that.

So just out of curiosity, what percentage of these, approximately, are real, and how many are made up because it's fun?

...When you're embarrassed to answer that question truthfully.

(Um, all of mine I can think of are real. Well, I'm not actually banned from hobby shops yet, but I do say "do you want to destroy some evil today" in the few cases in which someone has wielded a sword in front of me.

And "I am offend" remains one of my favorite comebacks.)

So just out of curiosity, what percentage of these, approximately, are real, and how many are made up because it's fun?

Some of them seem a bit too silly to me to be real. Assuming, of course, that people are my age. If they're younger than I have less doubts.

But for the sword thing, I do have a pretty vivid imagination. So I tend to go off on little tangents in my brain.

I'm also very empathetic:

... When you're reading WoA again and your entire mood for the evening is reflected by Vins current emotional state.

I grew very somber and sullen after Vin and Zane went to murder Cetts army, since she basically spent the next little while brooding and feeling shitty

You notice your three-week-old son's eyes are changing color and the first thought you have is "I think he may be becoming a lighteyes"...

i-QQWVLFZ-M.jpg

Seriously, I swear were darker before.

Your son found and is bonding a Shardblade. If I were you, I wouldn't do anything to annoy him. Annoyed three-year-olds with magic swords can be really, really terrifying.

Your son found and is bonding a Shardblade. If I were you, I wouldn't do anything to annoy him. Annoyed three-year-olds with magic swords can be really, really terrifying.

Second only to annoyed three-year-olds who are magic swords, if you've read Warbreaker.

He's actually three WEEKS old. He gets annoyed at the drop of a hat, a pin, any sudden noise, or for any other completely incomprehensible reason. So, this may be my last post. To think I'll never find out how SA ends...

I'll burn a glyphward for you. Good luck.

Wait so the baby is a misting,shardbearer, and nightblood with lightweaving on it. I think Hoid has competition.

Props to the dad for dealing with this minor deity.

This little picture is relevant.

http://adonalsium.tumblr.com/post/81494223540/exmakina-it-takes-me-approximately-30-seconds

Eh, that might be a bit of an exaggeration. He's probably just a major Splinter.

Wait, can you bond with the baby and become a Radiant?

"I'm not gonna advance you a level till you give me chocolate!"

"Alright. I will feed chocolate to those who cannot feed themselves."

(WoR)

and baby turns into a shardbade = Nightblood.  :blink:

I hope that when this baby grows up, Stormfather-in-Law regales him with how random strangers on the internet discussed his potential magical affinities.

And he'll say, "What? Everyone knows that mistings can be Shardbearers. Highprince of War covered that."

And Stormfather-in-law will say, "Well son, I know it's hard for you to believe, but back then we only had two Stormlight books."

"Really? You at least had the second Mistborn trilogy..."

"Nope. We didn't even have Shadows of Self."

"Gosh. I knew you guys were part of the World War III generation, but I never thought your lives were so... awful."

"That's all right son. Wanna go re-watch the Mistborn movie?"

"Of course! That's a classic!"

Ahem. Sorry, I may have gotten a little carried away in my fantasy.

No pun intended, of course. :)

I assure you, that was not my Intent.

Oh Stormfather... you know you're a Sanderfan when that comeback comes to you naturally a second after reading Delightful's post. I must be going crazy...

Nah, who am I kidding. I don't make Cosmere puns because I'm crazy. I do it because I'm awesome.

I assure you, that was not my Intent.

Oh Stormfather... you know you're a Sanderfan when that comeback comes to you naturally a second after reading Delightful's post. I must be going crazy...

Nah, who am I kidding. I don't make Cosmere puns because I'm crazy. I do it because I'm awesome.

Well, I do it because of my magic spit. Silly Voidbringer.

When food takes on an entirely new dimension.

Everytime you eat chicken, you think "Mmm, exotic chicken from Shinovar!"

You figure you could live with the Vorin gender food system, because you're the one with the sweet tooth, and your husband prefers spicy things.

You eat jam and wonder what it says about your personality.

You've eaten crab meat and though "This chull is pretty good!"

You've made choutas and baywraps.

You eat Asian food with MaiPon sticks.

You eat your morning oatmeal and wonder why you have soulcast food for breakfast all the time.

Te stew you're having for dinner isn't crunchy, because the other bridgemen won't let Rock put in any horns or shells.

Drinking juice makes you feel ostentatious, even if it does need ice.

You stick to the orange koolaid, because you don't want to get drunk. Well, maybe just a cup of the blue....