Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

9 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Marsh doesn’t smile either, and they are. Besides, who said anything about genetics? (Worth noting that Kell doesn’t smile because he’s happy. It’s a coping mechanism and a mask. He doesn’t smile much when he’s alone.)

Marsh smiles....

when controlled by Ruin and murdering innocents.....

Yeah, you're right.

5 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Marsh doesn’t smile either, and they are. Besides, who said anything about genetics? (Worth noting that Kell doesn’t smile because he’s happy. It’s a coping mechanism and a mask. He doesn’t smile much when he’s alone.)

You've killed the joke. I hope you're happy with yourself.Aaaaaannnndd You ruined it - That Would Be Great (Office Space Bill  Lumbergh) | Make a Meme

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Lol. I still think it’s funny that they resemble each other so much. Can you imagine the reactions if Kell brought the kid home?

Kell would make him even more vengeful and he would kill Edelgard, who is the true hero of the three houses, so no, don't do that.

7 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Kell would make him even more vengeful and he would kill Edelgard, who is the true hero of the three houses, so no, don't do that.

Claud is the true hero. He’s the only one who’s truly good throughout. Edelgarde is too much like Arvis; good intentions, evil actions.

I never said Kell would be GOOD for Dmitri; I just think the reactions from the crew would be hysterical.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Claud is the true hero. He’s the only one who’s truly good throughout. Edelgarde is too much like Arvis; good intentions, evil actions.

I never said Kell would be GOOD for Dmitri; I just think the reactions from the crew would be hysterical.

Edelgard forever. Kill all gods, only humans should rule humans

16 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Edelgard is a lesser copy of Arvis. She even has a variant of his epithet. ‘Flame Emperor’ to the Emperor of Flame. Her entire story is taken from his.
3FA38308-16A4-4F24-81DA-65EA7F2AC8E0.png.0a844d3c3a3ea6ea4ec80fecda11d8ed.png

You think you can equal me, little copycat?F128A179-F43D-4F34-A8E4-E08F4F2F7C6D.thumb.png.8e3f5e3a478dbd31c4bb1dd3a34d645f.png

I am the original! VALFLAME!

Claud is the most original character. Oh, and the gods don’t end up ruling anything in Claud’s route. Instead the people are headed toward a more open, egalitarian, merit based society. And Byleth is in charge.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

26 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

11 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Claud is the most original character. Oh, and the gods don’t end up ruling anything in Claud’s route. Instead the people are headed toward a more open, egalitarian, merit based society. And Byleth is in charge.

Hey guys, if you want to continue the Three Houses discussion, I’d suggest you do it here, so as to not derail this one.