Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

I was reading some random pages from wayyy back, close to the beginning of the thread, and there’s all these just...horrible memes. All made from imageflip, Impact Font, basic format, doesn’t even use said format correctly......and then they’d get like 30 upvotes.:blink: People were just starved for memes I guess. =P

Needless to say I am very glad to see that we have some quality these days. These are very clever. :P

56 minutes ago, Danex said:

I was reading some random pages from wayyy back, close to the beginning of the thread, and there’s all these just...horrible memes. All made from imageflip, Impact Font, basic format, doesn’t even use said format correctly......and then they’d get like 30 upvotes.:blink: People were just starved for memes I guess. =P

Needless to say I am very glad to see that we have some quality these days. These are very clever. :P

I HAVE NEVER AGREED WITH SOMETHING MORE.

Like I think that’s how all the original people got all of their upvotes! Just though bad memes! Which is crazy!

1 hour ago, Danex said:

15 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I HAVE NEVER AGREED WITH SOMETHING MORE.

Like I think that’s how all the original people got all of their upvotes! Just though bad memes! Which is crazy!

I hope my memes are in the quality zone. Otherwise, Danex, I'm going to give you a heart attack on Halloween.