Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
2 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

You misspelled, "Any Cosmere book."

Actually he (what is Fish's gender?) Just abbreviated it Wany Osmere kbook

On 11/7/2020 at 3:49 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

Shh, you’ll blow my cover! :ph34r:

Aha, your member title makes sense now! It's a completely understandable reaction to 2020 the sound of things whirring as your robot clones churn out books! 

15 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Aha, your member title makes sense now! It's a completely understandable reaction to 2020 the sound of things whirring as your robot clones churn out books! 

How... how did you know about the clones? That should be impossible. Unless... you’re a secret spy for my arch nemesis, Sandon Branderson!!

12 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

How... how did you know about the clones? That should be impossible. Unless... you’re a secret spy for my arch nemesis, Sandon Branderson!!

Ah ah ah, you almost had me there! In fact, I am actually working for two of your enemies, Beandan Seanderson (@Emperor Stick) and Sandy Brando, the most evil man of them all! B-Sand also offered to hire me but I declined. You can't fight against the power of people saying your name weirdly! Muahahahaha! 

3 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Uuuhm we weren't supposed to know?

The only question we have is whether there are six clones, or seven.  

44 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Uuuhm we weren't supposed to know?

The only question we have is whether there are six clones, or seven.  

Actually there are 17 16. 15 of them write the books and the 16th lives his life. The splinters of brandon take turns writing the different scense in his books. I have them numbered based on what I think that they write.

1. He is Brandon's passion. He writes all the love scenes
  2. He is Brandon's inner gardener. He writes all scenes of character growth
  3. He is Brandon's sense of right and wrong. Passion thought he was annoying and killed him.
  4. He is Brandon's inner drive. He keeps all the other aspects of Brandon motivated.
  5. He is Brandon's inner arson. He writes all the world destroying and dustbringer scenes. He feels like he did not get a lot to write so he joined with the next brandon splinter
  6. He is Brandon's protector. He tries to make sure all the characters don't die. He merged with the above Brandon splinter.
  7. He is Brandon's giver. He writes the scenes where character's receive their powers.
  8. He is Brandon's overlord. He writes the scenes with the corrupt rulers.
  9. He is Brandon's inner manager. He makes sure all the books stay separate.
  10. He is Brandon's feelings of affection for others and writes the scenes with family and close friends.
  11. This last splinter does not write but runs Brandon's personal life and insults everyone around him.

Yes, I know I don't know what all of the Brandon splinters are, but this is what I know for certain. Here are now the speculations:

1. There might be one that rights all the scenes with Kelsier
  2. There might be one that makes sure all the other splinter's aren't idiots and keeps the books in context.
  3. There might be one that comes up with all the magic systems.
  4. There might be one that makes sure that all the other splinters are careful and don't get themselves killed.
  5. There might be another splinter that Brandon's passion has killed
  6. There also might be a splinter that writes all the scenes with the world hoppers.

These are my personal speculations of Brandon's splinters. Tell me what you think.

Spoiler

Many thanks to whoever wrote the Coppermind page on Shards. It was a great help.

Edit: Storming Ninja's trying to Ruin Perserve Harmonize my great meme

Edited by Shard of Reading

Phew! Finally done. As far as I have seen, there are next to zero memes about Skyward, so I made some!

I also may or may not have been waiting to use this template for nearly a month, which I realized today fits perfectly with Skyward :ph34r:.

(Minor Spoilers for Skyward)

Spoiler

5fa9e854dbf0f_IMG-5333(2).jpg.ab3492fd7b99fffa5d80ebb16f183418.jpg

IMG-5333.jpg.b42d4ce237b0469c671753c435dd07cc.jpg

IMG-5575.thumb.jpg.dd1ffc231da2cfdbf17dd3d5ee040286.jpg

edit: I should probably mention that the lego M-bot was made by @Zath. Hope you don't mind me borrowing it!

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

12 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Heh, it’s becoming tradition :P

Hey Bearer, I’d prefer if you used they/them when referring to me. Thank you!

Ok. Sorry about that. My bad. 

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

someone please help I keep making memes and I can’t stop

Stormlight spoilers (I can’t remember which book this reveal is from, so proceed with caution) 

Spoiler

4lv6wh.jpg

Secret History Spoilers

Spoiler

4lsd44.jpg

4lv7dj.jpg

Well of Ascension Spoilers

Spoiler

4lsfai.jpg

Edited by The Awakened Salad
Forgot to add a meme

35 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Stormlight spoilers (I can’t remember which book this reveal is from, so proceed with caution) 

Hide contents

4lv6wh.jpg

My takeaway from this meme is that Taln is Stick... Which makes about as much sense as any other stick related theory.