Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

2 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Mistborn Secret History spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

hqY4DiXguk0urkRSZ6F0_mdXDZq-2oQuCq_kHALcqwXyOYPbiaqxDow3P8Q2_BKtYSI2lU1LFT_zldxzSJXsPRIw62t3eaN4AcMhI9wi7mO7B8ct_CxHWc1F1Hz6lqN7A-uffZ56

3 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

You have wise words Frustration. Thanks for the tip!

*facepalms* Why must you hurt me in this way?

Edited by Frustration

Just now, More Cynical Than Funny said:

What!? The others where only Final Empire that is Secret History.

Okay, maybe this is my fault.(what a Frustrating conclusion.)

If you need to say something more it's general practice to either edit your previous post or wait for someone else to post, if you post twice in a row that is called double posting. 

That make sense? I didn't break out singing "The Lay of Gil-Galad"  did I?

@More Cynical Than Funny

Just letting you know, posting more than once in a row is discouraged around here to keep threads less cluttered. You can edit previous posts to add in new content if no one else has posted, and can also hide successive posts. We all do it at some point, so don’t feel bad ^_^

I’d also like to remind everyone that this is a meme thread, first and foremost. Conversation is good, but if it starts to become almost a page then I’d suggest moving it to another thread. 

4 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

someone please help I keep making memes and I can’t stop

Stormlight spoilers (I can’t remember which book this reveal is from, so proceed with caution) 

Hide contents

4lv6wh.jpg

Thanks for making a meme about me!

2 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Thanks Frustration I take this as a great honour! (Hoidadlin Kaladin+Hoid Szethadlin Szeth+Kaladin) 

Welcome to the Shard! I’m glad you started posting memes, it’s the way to go. 

2 hours ago, Frustration said:

*facepalms*

Hehe. I have started a cult. 

Hey @More Cynical Than Funny, you've been reminded twice now to not double post. This is an official mod reminder that we'd prefer you to edit your post if it's only been a short time since you last posted. Thank you!

A quote from a spambot: (paraphrased from their About Me)

This is an important miscommunication. That's all with regard to balance. These interlopers need that so much. Now is the moment to make a deal. How can sidekicks run across A-1 health 2000 procedures? 

I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity. Did you realize this? For this, you can't find a better person. That works wonders. That is just brilliant. There are far too many opinions in this sphere. The popularity of this whosis makes it easy to locate this thingamajig. 

This is now the moment to up the ante.

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - mods killing spam

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - The Lord Ruler watching skaa rebel

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - Sadeas seeing Bridge Four run sideways

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - people when Kaladin challenges Amaram

"There are far too many opinions in this sphere." - Elhokar talking to most anyone

"This is an important miscommunication." - Preservation when Ruin changes metal

"This is now the moment to up the ante." - Radiants swearing their next oath

"This is now the moment to up the ante." - Jasnah, constantly

"The popularity of this whosis makes it easy to locate this thingamajig." - Hoid, probably

These quotes are just so good.

58 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Hey @More Cynical Than Funny, you've been reminded twice now to not double post. This is an official mod reminder that we'd prefer you to edit your post if it's only been a short time since you last posted. Thank you!

A quote from a spambot: (paraphrased from their About Me)

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - mods killing spam

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - The Lord Ruler watching skaa rebel

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - Sadeas seeing Bridge Four run sideways

"I, acutely, must not tolerate this activity." - people when Kaladin challenges Amaram

"There are far too many opinions in this sphere." - Elhokar talking to most anyone

"This is an important miscommunication." - Preservation when Ruin changes metal

"This is now the moment to up the ante." - Radiants swearing their next oath

"This is now the moment to up the ante." - Jasnah, constantly

"The popularity of this whosis makes it easy to locate this thingamajig." - Hoid, probably

These quotes are just so good.

I can't help but read this in the voice of Dave's Spokesman.