Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

On 10/25/2020 at 8:15 PM, Danex said:

I was reading some random pages from wayyy back, close to the beginning of the thread, and there’s all these just...horrible memes. All made from imageflip, Impact Font, basic format, doesn’t even use said format correctly......and then they’d get like 30 upvotes.:blink: 

I do agree with most of this, though to be fair imgflip is fine? There’s nothing wrong with it. The rest though, yeah. 

On 10/25/2020 at 9:13 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Like I think that’s how all the original people got all of their upvotes! Just though bad memes! Which is crazy!

That and having cliques + no daily rep cap... 

On 10/27/2020 at 4:59 PM, Personification said:

So, if you guys want originality, I made a new template based on a scene from the Overlady Reads (I am OK with people making new ones with it if you like it as long as you @ me, but you also might want to check with Overlord Jebus because he's, you know, in it). The Overlord did give me permission to post this.

Sorry I didn’t get to it in time - I did see your tag! Great format! 

A meme from Discord for you all: 

C8558B7C-5106-4758-88D1-6FBD976C94FE.jpeg

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

you are talking to Aspire...

Who else would I be talking to?

1 minute ago, Aspiring Writer said:

That's cute, go to Sharder memes on the post I pinged you and watch the video, then proceed to read the other posts and come back to me.

Sharder memes?

not sanderson?

Oh no not again.

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

do you know what happened to aspire recently? It was pretty bad. I think it is over now, is it?

Just now, Frustration said:

Dude I've been gone all week.

as of when I left mine was way worse, from what I've seen so far I'd say we're tied.

Yeah, You just saw the meme one. Something happened the very next day with the mods and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it still, but let's just say the mods looked through every post I have ever made and I'm never posting in the Controversial Opinions thread ever again.

2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

what happened to you?

A couple weeks ago a new sharder by the name of @Rand was banned fro being the second account of @vigeeking not an hour later Chaos was viewing me

Just now, Aspiring Writer said:

Yeah, You just saw the meme one. Something happened the very next day with the mods and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it still, but let's just say the mods looked through every post I have ever made and I'm never posting in the Controversial Opinions thread ever again.

I'm just going to leave that alone until I find out about it,

And I always find out.

(sometimes)

Just now, Frustration said:

A couple weeks ago a new sharder by the name of @Rand was banned fro being the second account of @vigeeking not an hour later Chaos was viewing me

I'm just going to leave that alone until I find out about it,

And I always find out.

(sometimes)

Join the Athe PM and you can find out everything. I'm not explaining it on a thread because the mods look at those and I'm trying my best not to get banned for at least a month.