Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

On 4/22/2024 at 6:50 AM, Immortal Platypus said:

I think my dad explained it to me once, but I don't remember what it was about :P 

On 4/22/2024 at 9:56 AM, Dreamwa1ker said:

Now I feel ancient hahaha. But go watch The Big Short. They were very involved in things that led to the 2008 recession/housing bubble and burst, and also it's good movie

Basically, a bunch of people lost their money (up to and including their life savings) when the housing bubble burst in 2008, and Lehman Brothers was deeply involved and not even sorry. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

10 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Basically, a bunch of people lost their money (up to and including their life savings) when the housing bubble burst in 2008, and Lehman Brothers was deeply involved and not even sorry. 

yeah, that sounds familiar 

SA spoilers

Spoiler

POV: you've just told Moash he should feel bad about one of his 18,000,000,000 atrocities, and he's about to hit back with the finest (and only) insult he knows 

8ofrx0.jpg

If anyone wants to defeat Moash, all they have to do is prevent him from deflecting blame for 0.032 seconds. It will destroy him. 

19 hours ago, Breeze said:

This would be so confusing if I had not read Stormlight 😂

I showed it to a friend who hadn't read Stormlight. She was extra confused cause she didn't know memes. 😇

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Iron-Eyes said:

8s24fd.jpg

8s24ly.jpg

10 hours ago, AonEne said:

I won't change your mind 😌

Well, in one video I saw (which I cannot for the life of me find right now) wearing an "I Heart Moash" sign around one's neck is what allows the protagonist to become Invested. 

Spoiler

The sign leads to the protagonist being beaten senseless by a room full of Cosmere fans, which is the sort of trauma that leads to either Snapping or a spren bond. Not quite a win-win, but if it works, it works. 

Super random but I saw this playing while Blooket with some friends the other day and couldn't help myself:

Spoiler

Non-Rosharans when they visit Roshar:

image.png.97ead2af2812190d3125dc40abf5289d.png

Edited by Through The Living Glass