the most useless uses for useful powers

king of nowhere

Stamp a child proof bottle lid to make it easier to open.

Use the surge of friction to make a child proof ud bottle easier to open.

Tap / Burn / compound Pewter to make a child proof bottle easier to open.

... I happen to have a headache and the ibuprofen bottle is hard to open.

Edited by Cstryon

Stamp a child proof bottle lid to make it easier to open.

Use the surge of friction to make a child proof ud bottle easier to open.

Tap / Burn / compound Pewter to make a child proof bottle easier to open.

... I happen to have a headache and the ibuprofen bottle is hard to open.

Use a Shardblade to open a childproof bottle.

There's no kill like overkill, especially where those infuriating caps are concerned.

Use a Shardblade to open a childproof bottle.

There's no kill like overkill, especially where those infuriating caps are concerned.

Is there an Aon for open, or opening?

ChayShan.... Charge..... Charge... Twist! There, it's open!

Edited by Cstryon

Go to a wax museum and awaken all of the statues with the command "Don't move"

Soulcast your meal into a version with slightly more salt

Use the friction surge to make your desk chair spin faster.

Tap a bronzemind to stay up all night then fill it when you are at work

Awaken a bunch of action figures and dolls in order to film a live-action version of Toy Story

Zombie back up dancers? I think this is more useful than useless, and maybe awaken your clothes with "Dance!" to help you along.

I would definitely need the clothing assist in this scenario.  And if you just order the lifeless to constantly do the thriller dance then theyd be pretty useless for anything else.

This is far from useless...but...awaken the computer that does payroll where you work with "pay me too much".

Awaken a dirty shirt with command "Don't be wrinkled"

Awaken your boss's chair with command "Don't get sat in". And watch the fun...

Awaken your overly social friend's cellphone with command "make gross fart sounds instead of ringing".

Store a lot of connection in hopes that it prevents someone from telling you a story...

Forge yourself so that you got a haircut instead of actually getting one

Tap luck when reading a choose your own RPG adventure book

Flare pewter when drinking so you don't get a hangover in the morning (but unfortunately don't get drunk either, waste of alcohol really)

Store identity when you see your ex in public so no awkward glances/conversation occurs

Awaken Statues to change their pose.

Soulforge diet food.

It seems that Soulforging diet food would make it worse. I've had some diet food, and it's not THAT bad. On the otherhand, I guess it depends on what diet food you're eating.

• 2 weeks later...

Awaken your vial of metals to "not burn."

Store iron constantly due to Weight Watchers.

Make a Shardblade into a Shardkitchen-knife.

Now for a semi useful one

Soulcast metals while you burn them (if possible, turn your aluminum into atium!)

Using a shardblade to slice vegetables (all upvotes go to Brandon... he wrote that in tWoK).

PS. Actually an interesting point here... the shardblades in Dalinar's visions slice right through the midnight essence. Does that mean they are inanimate? Or just don't have souls? Or don't exist at all in the Spritual Realm?

PS. Actually an interesting point here... the shardblades in Dalinar's visions slice right through the midnight essence. Does that mean they are inanimate? Or just don't have souls? Or don't exist at all in the Spritual Realm?

Good observation. I hadn't taken note of the Essences being cut before, but that is worth noting.

go at a brandon book release, be the first to grab the book, then go to the toilet and activate a bendalloy bubble. for  greater effect you can have an accomplice in the room using a cadium bubble too.

Return from the toilet having read all the book, then start asking brandon for questions that spoils the ending. try to keep an innocent face through all of it.

it is recommended to be steel or gold feruchemists too to try this, so you can either run away from the angry mob, or get up from the beating they will give you

EDIT: another option to have the smae result would be to use illusion to pretend you're peter, then talk with brandon about the plot of the last book so you can spoil it for everyone

Edited by king of nowhere