Well dang, I can just not make any RP work for this guy! I really am way too young at heart to be RPing an old person! XD I give up and will just spend my time on better efforts, like actual game analysis. :P

Nalthis has been relatively silent, which isn't too surprising since I highly doubt too much information is being shared on the worlds just yet, but I am wary of how much seems to be being shared in PMs and being alluded to here in the thread, because those are just more clues for the eliminators to work from.

The activity back and forth with Clanky and Snoopy definitely merits keeping an eye on for right now, because Clanky does seem like they might have been digging for information. Although I'm not sure what Snoopy's hints that he keeps dropping are to accomplish either. But I'm just going to put a vote on
Clanky for right now to tie it up between the three of them for now.

Metacognition (2)--twelfth, Sarc

Sarcomere (2)--Metacognition, vineyarddawg

Winter Cloud (2)--Araris Valerian, Dowanx

Clanky (2)--Lightsworn Panda, Gamma

Swalji09 (1)--Aonar Faileas

Antillar Maximus (1)--ostrichofevil

Tulir (1)--Clanky

Four-way tie!

@Ash, I'm sorry, but I don't have time to do RP right now.

Edited by Snoopy

Memory. Memories always remained. Static, unchanging, they haunted me. Past failures, future concerns. Death, destruction, mayhem, a hundred thousand lifetimes worth, all contained within my mind. It wasn’t long before I realized that it was driving me insane.

Copper became my panacea. I filled the metal with the stories of my life, locking them away, and hiding from the pain.

---------------------

This cube was different. The copper was etched with multiple words, scratched out and redone, as if the author hadn’t been quite sure what to say. The clearest inscription read: The Beginning of the End

Aonar threw the newest letter into the fire. They’d become increasingly urgent, but Aonar couldn’t help, not yet. He knew what would happen if he did, and he still had things to do yet.

And first on the list was to call in a favour…

---------------

It had taken a long time for Aonar to track him down. It had been almost six years since they’d last met, and he was unfortunately good at hiding. Aonar watched the man step into a narrow alley on the other side of the street. Too easy.

He quickened his step and followed.

“Hello, TrelVin.” As the kandra started at being recognized so easily, Aonar tapped zinc, pewter and steel, and forced the creature up against the wall of the alley. TrelVin struggled, but his Blessing was no match for Feruchemical pewter.

The kandra sighed in resignation. “Would you be willing to let me go?”

“You’re not going to run?” Aonar asked, raising his eyebrows.

TrelVin thought for a moment. “Touché. What do you want, Aonar?” 

“You still owe me a favour, I believe.”

“A favour? I don’t think so. Pretty sure I’d remember that.”

“You and your buddies crushed my skull because you didn’t want me interfering in your work. I could have come back, revealed you to the Set. I didn’t. You owe me.”

The kandra looked nervous. “That? That was years ago. I’m surprised you still remember. Best not to bring it up again. Water under the bridge, and all.”

Aonar pulled back his sleeve and waved one of his copper bracers in front of the kandra’s face. “I remember everything, TrelVin. Now, you’re going to deliver something for me.” He pulled a notebook from his bag. “This needs to go to my son, when he’s ready for it.”

He stepped back from the kandra, and started to walk away.

“Hey! One problem, Aonar. Last I checked, you didn’t have a son.”

Aonar turned back and grinned at the kandra’s confusion. “Time traveler, remember?”

------------------------------

Alright, people. Not much has happened so far, and the days half over. I know lots of people are working behind-the-scenes, trying to catch Eliminators, (I've gotten far too caught up in this already) but nothing really substitutes honest discussion in the Thread. My usual analysis has suffered this game, (I've got a heavier course-load in school than I was expecting) but let's see what we can do.

What do we know?

Sart (a smart guy) was pretty quiet in thread.

-- Death does not tell us a ton, but dose remove an active player.

Disliked the plan proposed on D1.

-- Only way this could play in is if they wished to cast suspicion on me, or others who agreed with the plan. (Or if they wished to discredit the plan.) While this seems logical, it tells us unfortunately little.

Part of Yolen PM.

-- I myself can't inference much from this. Was there anything said in the Yolen PM that could have made Sart appear an attractive target? Hmm... Swalji, you haven't said anything for a bit, if I remember correctly, and you were a part of the Yolen PM. Any opinions?

Sorry, but that's all from me for now, folks. It's way to late here for me to be constructively analyzing things. :P

(Sorry for such a long quote. If there is a way to quote just part of a post I don't know how :P )  The reason I haven't been able to post very often is because I have had school like you, although I could have fit some more posts in.  Is the reason that you didn't do very much analyzing because you don't have time or because you don't have enough evidence on me and just need someone to vote on?  Will anyone on Yolen defend me?!

The activity back and forth with Clanky and Snoopy definitely merits keeping an eye on for right now, because Clanky does seem like they might have been digging for information. Although I'm not sure what Snoopy's hints that he keeps dropping are to accomplish either. But I'm just going to put a vote on Clanky for right now to tie it up between the three of them for now. 

Yes I'm not trying to hide the fact that I wanted info from Snoopy. That was what the vote was for. As of right now I don't have much to go on and Snoopy seems to know the most of anyone in the game. I'm not sure what I wanted from him that he could say without helping OCs. I guess I just wanted something to help me figure out what to do. Also I don't really suspect him of being on team Odium but voting for someone is the only way to really pressure someone into giving info.

Well dang, I can just not make any RP work for this guy! I really am way too young at heart to be RPing an old person! XD I give up and will just spend my time on better efforts, like actual game analysis. :P

Nalthis has been relatively silent, which isn't too surprising since I highly doubt too much information is being shared on the worlds just yet, but I am wary of how much seems to be being shared in PMs and being alluded to here in the thread, because those are just more clues for the eliminators to work from.

The activity back and forth with Clanky and Snoopy definitely merits keeping an eye on for right now, because Clanky does seem like they might have been digging for information. Although I'm not sure what Snoopy's hints that he keeps dropping are to accomplish either. But I'm just going to put a vote on Clanky for right now to tie it up between the three of them for now.

If you're just "keeping an eye on it," Gamma, then why did you vote for Clanky?  Snoopy has no votes. You're not tying Clanky with Snoopy or anything.  Both of them are basically equally suspicious in my mind at this point.  I'd rather focus on questioning the more experienced players' votes, since I would expect them to actually have a better reason for voting than "I want to eliminate an experienced player."  (Obviously, I'm thinking of Sarc with that comment, since my vote is still on him.)

Sarcomere (2)--Metacognition, vineyarddawg

Tulir (1)--Clanky

Four-way tie!

Didn't Meta remove his vote on Sarc?

It looks like a four way tie right now, but we don't know if cultivation has tampered with the vote.

Everyone had agreed with the world freeze, for the simple reason that joe had made the distribution of odium and his champions random through the six worlds and no one wanted to risk an Odium-free world getting contaminated.  This would not be good for selling weapons, everyone on Roshar had the best weapons they could afford (or a freakin' honorblade).  

You're a bit off Snoopy. The Current Votes are:

Metacognition(2): Twelthrootoftwo, Sarcomere

Sarcomere(3): Winter Cloud, Metacognition, Vineyard

Winter Cloud(2): Araris Valerian, Dowanx

Clanky(2): Lightsworn Panda, GammaFiend

Swalji(1): Aonar Faileas

Antillar(1): OstrichofEvil

Tulir(1): Clanky

To Retract your vote you can Put their name in Green in a New Post, or green out the old Post. I prefer the Latter, as it makes it much Easier to find the real Votes.

(No I will not be updating this List.
Edited by The Only Joe

I promise you, I'm not off. Yours has two problems.

1. You have Clanky listed as one vote, but you have two people.

2. Winter retracted her vote on Sarc in an earlier post, but the coloring didn't work. Winter, could you fix that?

Okay.

Sarcomere (3)--Metacognition, vineyarddawg, Winter Cloud

Tulir (1)--Clanky

I can't color green cause I haven't been on a computer. Should my vote be discounted because of a technicality? Doesn't seem fair to me. If you get lynched cause of a technicality, Sarc, I'm genuinely sorry. How do you color on a mobile?

There should be a way to code in the colors you want to change it to with text, but I'm not sure what they are. Other players might though. Also, if you can't get that, just leave a note on your posts with votes requesting a Mod to change the color of your votes for you if you won't be able to get on and change them yourself, but try not to rely on this if you can.

The Coding Is Green  [/Color*] Except without the Asteriks.

EDIT: Apparently that's not the code. I'll figure it out.

And I'll count your retraction for now, since I've obviously seen it. Usually I don't count them because I don't see them when skimming for a vote count.

EDIT: Ah. It's  and [/color*] Again without the asterisks.

Edited by The Only Joe

Can a mod out my vote off Sarc, please? If that would be possible, I would appreciate it.

About Downax's post on me.

I'm sorry if I brought attention on Snoopy, but I wanted to make sure no Eliminator killed him because they thought he was Endowment. He may have lied to me and is, in fact, Endowment. However, for now I'm going to trust his word. And why would an Eliminator not want to be considered as a safe role anyway?

With the Devotion thing, I'd changed my mind. I probably shouldn't have said it, but I wanted to put it out there. Probably a bad idea, but experienced isn't saying that much. There's plenty of "experienced" players.

greentext[/color*] without the asterisks works for me.

Example

Edit: Well, Winter's vote got turned green, so here are the votes again.

Meta (2)--twelfth, Sarc

Sarc (2)--Meta, vineyarddawg

Winter (2)--ArarVal, Dowanx

Clanky (2)--Panda, Gamma

Swalji09 (1)--Aonar

AntMax (1)--ostrich

Tulir (1)--Clanky

Edited by Snoopy

Alright, sorry for not posting earlier. Snoopy, I apologize if you thought I was hounding you for info. I was just wary that information was getting passed so easily and so early in the game. I don't actually really think you're an OC, I just want to make sure people aren't giving away valuable information before they should be. I'm not sure whether you're evil or not, just that you need to be careful with that information and posting about it like you did in this thread doesn't help, except to give the OCs hints and ideas for who to kill.

Snoopy, who's AntMax? Never mind, I figured it out. 

I'm curious as to why Aonar and Alv  are so quiet. Aonar, you've seem to taken a back seat since your plan got a negative response. Alv, you're normally much more active than this. 

I'm also suspicious of Clanky, Winter, and Sarc's reasoning for their votes. I chose Winter because she's the one I feel most off about. Sarc's reasoning is awful, IMO, but he seems well-intentioned. Clanky is doing the same thing I was with Snoopy, and so I think he's likely clean too.

Cognition

So it seems like there's two major issues under discussion.

Snoopy

Two camps here: those who see Snoopy's hinting as suspicious, and those who see questions directed at Snoopy as fishing for information.

Maill - challenged Snoopy's hinting during the ngiht cycle, and his name has been brought up (by Martin and Snoopy) as suspicious because of this. Has since said his intention was to prevent a Worldhopper giving away information.

Clink - has been outspoken about his suspicion for Snoopy, and has overtly asked to be given information.

Winter - has defended Snoopy, saying they exchanged roles in a private PM. She hasn't been involved in the discussion since the start of the day cycle.

Jain - has voted for Clink, for fishing for information, and offered advice to Snoopy

Martin - has voted for Maill, because of his questioning of Snoopy during the night cycle

Gramps - Has said he's unsure about both Snoopy and Clink, and has voted for Clink.

I count myself in the 'undecided' camp. As I see it, there are two motivations for Snoopy revealing what he did - responding to challenges with hints at information, or trying to create a distraction. (It would need to be a well-planned distraction, given the fragmented way the information came out, but not impossible). These possibilities reflect fundamentally different player approaches, so I would like to ask a question: Winter and Snoopy, how much discussion occurred in your PM before you revealed roles to each other? (I don't see this revealing sensitive information, but if anyone thinks it would, please say so!)

Sarc
Sarc voted for Meta, based on Meta's potential to hurt the Worldhoppers. Again, the camps are those who find Sarc's actions suspicious, and those who find the former group suspicious.

Meta - Sarc's accused, and thought Sarc's logic was flawed
Winter - Disliked Sarc voting without suspicion
Vineyeran - Thought Sarc's logic was flawed

Araris - Suspicious of Winter's reasoning, and the speed of her vote

I count myself in the first camp here. Potential damage and potential gain go hand in hand. By Sarc's logic, lynching Ruin could be a good idea, because Ruin could be manipulated into killing Worldhoppers. (Ruin is a safe role, so that's something of a misrepresentation, but the same argument could be made for a Mistborn or Coinshot in the standard Scadrial game).

Sarc may have been a Worldhopper's genuine vote, or an OC vote, or a Worldhopper fishing for reactions.

-----

People I would like to hear more from: Alv, Aonar, Mek, Tulir, Ash, Eol

(Sorry for such a long quote. If there is a way to quote just part of a post I don't know how :P )  The reason I haven't been able to post very often is because I have had school like you, although I could have fit some more posts in.  Is the reason that you didn't do very much analyzing because you don't have time or because you don't have enough evidence on me and just need someone to vote on?  Will anyone on Yolen defend me?!

Pretty sure the question Aonar is asking is whether Satrams said anything in the Yolen PM that would make the OCs want to kill him.

@twelfth: 7 posts.

Vote list:

Winter (3)--ArarVal, Dowanx, Mailliw

Sarc (2)--Meta, vineyarddawg

Clanky (2)--Panda, Gamma

Swalji09 (1)--Aonar

AntMax (1)--ostrich

Tulir (1)--Clanky

Meta (1)--Sarc

Edited by Snoopy

In the name of causing a no-lynch, I shall cast my vote to Sarc as well- for now. Assuming this will create a tie, nobody will die as long as nobody messes with the votes. Winter and Sarc are being as the most suspicious, it should be up to the shards who hold most of the information to decide who is the more suspicious through their powers. If the balance changes again, I will change my vote if I can (The write up might be overnight for me, but if it isn't I will be able to provide more reasoning if necessary). We all know the arguments for both sides, so I won't repeat them. I do believe that neither are guilty though, therefore a no-lynch is the only option I can take to try save them both.

If you are going to poke me for more reasons too, bare in mind I won't be on much after this post until the morning- so don't expect me to respond right away.

I'm retracting my vote on Meta.

As I realize that I'm very suspicious and I think a tie would only continue suspicions on both myself and Winter (who I think just might be good. Course, I might be biased because she took her vote off from me.), if it looks like there's going to be a tie at 9:45, I'll be voting for myself in the interests of avoiding further time and votes wasted on lynching me.