Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

12 hours ago, Voidspawn said:

I wish for all of the hamburgers, while they still taste normal.

Granted, you lose the ability to understand all languages except Ancient Greek, but you do not learn Ancient Greek, and may not learn any additional language. Oh, not a bane, just what would actually happen due to this wish, you would also crash the world hamburger market, and most likely drown in the hamburgers. They would also be it before you could eat all of them them, and you would not be able to store them all, unless you already have access to massive amounts of cold storage facility.

I wish for the complete Cosmere timeline to be put on the 17th shard to be seen by all those who want to, forever, without changing the publishment schedule for any Brandon Sanderson books.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

Granted. However by doing this you have set in motion a chain of events that results in Sanderson's entire commercial value plummeting and none of the books get published. Your bane is that your spine will crack loudly and inappropriately whenever you turn your head.

I wish to be released from all of my flaws, personal mistakes, bad habits, and annoying tendency to talk too much.

Edited by The Technovore

13 hours ago, The Technovore said:

Granted. However by doing this you have set in motion a chain of events that results in Sanderson's entire commercial value plummeting and none of the books get published. Your bane is that your spine will crack loudly and inappropriately whenever you turn your head.

I wish to be released from all of my flaws, personal mistakes, bad habits, and annoying tendency to talk too much.

Granted. You are dead (actually, that was your boon, but I'm going to let that slide).

I wish for Cephandrius to die. (Don't say "I cannot grant your wish.")

Edited by Voidspawn

35 minutes ago, Voidspawn said:

Granted. You are dead (actually, that was your boon, but I'm going to let that slide).

I wish for Cephandrius to die. (Don't say "I cannot grant your wish.")

Looks into the multiverse, "Have a dead Cephandrius." Hands you a corpse. Hoid walks up, "What a handsome fellow."

I wish for the ability to control time without repercussions. 

Granted, however the only way you can accomplish is by ripping apart the universe and everything in it, causing a hard reset that turns back the clock. Do this repeatedly and you go can back as far as you like, and may use time dilation to move forward as much you like. You are forever burdened by the moral ramifications of such power, and haunted by the possibility that you may responsible for the deaths of quintillions of people.

Your bane is that the sight of water makes you severely nauseous. 

I wish to live on Scadrial as a full feruchemist.

Edited by The Technovore

36 minutes ago, The Technovore said:

I wish to live on Scadrial as a full feruchemist.

Granted, you are teleported to Scradial in the height of the lord rulers dominion and must hide your powers or die.

Your bane is that your head triples in size.

I wish to live on earth as a full feurochemist. 

7 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

I wish to live on earth as a full feurochemist. 

Okay, granted. Your research into the chemistry of ugliness is revolutionary and your scholarly acclaim is grand.

However at the age if 55 you are afflicted with a new rare strain of Strep Throat, and you live, but your voice box is ruined and swallowing will hurt until you die.

I wish for the discipline to avoid checking this website every five minutes.

71FB74E7-60E9-462F-958B-FBF364730941.jpeg

1 hour ago, The One Ring said:

I wish I'm a faster reader

Granted! 

You

Spoiler

can

read exceptionally

Spoiler

fast

, but you

Spoiler

accomplish

this by

Spoiler

skimming.

. You now

Spoiler

skip

every third

Spoiler

word

you read

Spoiler

and

try and

Spoiler

infer

the words

Spoiler

you

skim over

Spoiler

by

context. 

Unfortunately,

Spoiler

you

are killed

Spoiler

by

a subway

Spoiler

train

while vacationing

Spoiler

in

England because:

20210126_220906.jpg.a7ead91fb81ae81dc5e50588d9d9d88c.jpg

I wish

Spoiler

for

a neverending

Spoiler

mufaletta

sandwich

8 minutes ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I wish

Reveal hidden contents

for

a neverending

Reveal hidden contents

mufaletta

sandwich

Granted, but your mufaletta and it's ingredients is sourced unethically from exploited workers all over the world. This caused all the humanitarian activists to track you down and give you a bonk on the head. 

I wish for someone to reply to my wish because it feels neglected. 

On 23/01/2021 at 2:59 PM, Lecky Twig said:

I wish for the clock on my wall to not tick so loudly, but still be functional.  

12 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

I wish for the clock on my wall to not tick so loudly, but still be functional.

Granted! 

Never has a clock worked so well with so little apparent noise. Your bane is that your clock tolls out the hours with the distinctive sound of a Main Coone cat mewling. 

Spoiler

I wish my Maine Coone cat meowed less for temptations. 

2 hours ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I wish my Maine Coone cat meowed less for temptations. 

Granted. The Nightwatcher decides that the easiest way to accomplish your wish is to kill your cat. Your bane is that you must spend the rest of your life serving penance for your horribly worded wish.

I wish for the immortality of cats. All cats. Even the ones that eat us. Hail our feline overlords.

3 minutes ago, The One Ring said:

I wish for more time

Granted. Your life has been extended by 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of a milisecond. Your name is that your eyes now permanently move in opposition to each other. Basically, when you look up with one eye the other looks down, when you look right the other looks left, etc. On the bright side it is now really easy to cross your eyes.

I wish for happiness.

8 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

name

*bane

8 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

Granted. Your bane is minimal because everyone deserves happiness, you must smile for at least 2mins a day otherwise you will be slapped.

I wish for a doughnut.

Granted; your donut is deathly poisoned, with no known cure.

I wish for COVID-19 to end.

Granted. On the 29th day of the 5th month of the 60th year of your life, you will receive one absolutely, wonderfully perfect day. You will be surrounded by loved ones, do amazing things, and cherish the memories made forever.

Your bane is that you will receive severe gout the next day.

I wish for to have the smarts without the doing of study.

Edited by The Technovore

3 hours ago, The Technovore said:

I wish for to have the smarts without the doing of study.

Granted. You can breathe without studying how. Your bane is you have to consciously tell your heart to beat, and you don't know how.

I wish for math books to stop having arithmetic problems.