Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 minute ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

Granted, you will hurt before and during pre-season exercise today

I wish to know all the oaths for every order of radiant

Granted, you forgot them the moment you read this.

I wish for infinite KNOLEEEEEEDGE!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Granted, you forgot them the moment you read this.

I wish for infinite KNOLEEEEEEDGE!!!!!!!

Granted, you get a little plaque that says “infinite KNOLEEEEEEDGE!!!!!!!” on it.

I wish to become the vessel of Adonalsium and be invulnerable to anything.

Edited by Hoidlovesbacon

7 minutes ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

I wish to become the vessel of Adonalsium and be invulnerable to anything that has anything to do with (wait how do you do the spoilers?)

Granted. You can do nothing with your power. (Click the little eye on the top bar. No idea if you're on mobile.)

I wish for everything.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Granted. You can do nothing with your power. (Click the little eye on the top bar. No idea if you're on mobile)

It's the same.

Your wish has been granted.

Your pet dragon is an old, wise beast.  Although short in stature, it has weathered the countless (well technically you can count them but that's less poetic) eons of the universe's existence, and perhaps even more than that.  The dragon has seven heads, and six eyes on each head.  Its mouths whisper secrets that were never meant to be uttered, never meant to be heard again.  This demonic beast comes yet closer to you.  Being your pet, it would never harm you, at least, on purpose.  The dragon reads your thoughts, senses your confusion, your horror, your grief, and your fear.  But most of all, the unholy beast senses your unbridled curiosity.  About it, and the universe.  As it comes yet closer again, it whispers something into your ear.  One single phrase.  You recoil in horror, disgust, anger, and joy at the same time.  Your unholy demon-dragon has told you the final secret the universe holds.  Your life has been fulfilled.  You know all, or at least enough.  Knowing this, the sheer power of this final secret whispered to you causes your heart to stop, and your brain to drift into a coma.  As you take your last breath, you ruminate on those three simple words the dragon-beast uttered: 'McRib is back'.

I wish for a gaming chair that is cool and not lame

1 hour ago, Arith Matic said:

I wish for a gaming chair that is cool and not lame

Granted, while your gaming chair is not lame, it gets increasingly cooler as you sit in it. Try not to freeze to death :D

I wish to be able to afford all the books on my TBR list. 

Edited by Lecky Twig
Fixed typo

8 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

I wish for all the muffins.

Granted. 

Based on a Statista report on 2019 muffin volume forecasts in select markets in the EU (Spoilered below) 

Spoiler

5fec62aa0975d_Screenshot_20201230-025848_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2ef7390c8dc70bfced7165bdb396a81d.jpg

The 10 sampled EU countries consumed 24,719 tons of muffins in 2019 (roughly 50 million lbs), and the sampled countries had a population of 421 million. So just for the 10 sampled countries, approximately 68 tons of muffins were consumed daily, with a per capita daily muffin consumption rate of 0.000323 lbs of muffin / person. 

Ignoring muffins consumed in the developing world, we will use the 2020 population of the G20 group of countries, 4.6 billion people, and use a daily per capita muffin consumption rate half of the EU survey, 0.0001615 lbs of muffins per day per person, to arrive at a reasonable estimate that on any given day 743,000 lbs of muffins are consumed, meaning that when you suddenly get "all the muffins" you are in fact crushed quite thoroughly by 371 tonnes of muffiny goodness. 

Hope you at least had your mouth open and got a couple bites in. 

I wish I could output my vision in a manner where it is recordable through non-invasive means (i.e. no electrodes, data Jack's, brain implants, etc) so that I could record the phosphene patterns of light that occur from purely mechanical retinal stimulation when when I rub my eyes.