Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On 11/4/2020 at 0:27 AM, Condensation said:

I wish that I can get a yummy sandwich.

All your food turns into sandwiches. You're the sandwich Midas. Oh you like pasta? Poof! It's a sandwich now. Oh you like that book? Poof! It's a sandwich now. Oh you're sleepy? Poof! The bed is a sandwiches! Oh you need toilet paper?

I wish for my pockets to always have loose change

19 hours ago, Honorless said:

I wish for my pockets to always have loose change

Repeated wishes aren't cool! How dare you! (Unless you haven't wished for this before) Your bane is that your pockets will be constantly leaking change.

I wish for twice as much time.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:37 AM, Nameless said:

Repeated wishes aren't cool! How dare you! (Unless you haven't wished for this before) Your bane is that your pockets will be constantly leaking change.

I wish for twice as much time.

Hmm... have I? I don't remember. Heh, that bane just makes my boon even better! 

On 11/9/2020 at 4:57 AM, Eluvianii said:

I wish for the ability to shoot lasers from my fingertips. 

Granted but you can only do that if you're pointing at yourself, lol

I wish for a free virtual reality mass multi-player online rpg to participate in

On 8/23/2020 at 10:20 AM, Honorless said:

Granted, you now have the power to make Rhythm of War (or any other book you've been waiting for) release early! There's a catch: human sacrifices. For every one person you kill, the release date moves closer by the exact amount of time it took your sacrifice to die after you inflicted the first cut.

Brb, making small cuts on as many terminally ill (and otherwise) people I can.

11 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Granted, you have a butterfly that's a rabid fan of the Star Wars prequels

I wish for all abandoned stories I've read to be completed

Granted, but you have to complete them, and you must do so in the exact way the original author had done.

I wish to have the power of Telepathy, such that I can both send and receive messages, to anyone I wish to, and within my conscious control.

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

6 hours ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I wish to have the power of Telepathy, such that I can both send and receive messages, to anyone I wish to, and within my conscious control.

Granted, but as no one else has telepathy, you can effectively only send messages to yourself

I wish for the ability to summon fashionable apparel

Edited by Honorless

Granted, the moon is now orbiting in another solar system.

I wish for Covid-19 to have a Happy Birthday!

(November 17, 2019, was when the first person in the world was identified as having Covid-19)(I don't really want it to have a happy birthday, but I wanted an interesting wish)

Granted. Your bane is that your mind is changed and now you actually wish for it to have a happy birthday. You really like the virus now in fact. It may not have a consciousness but it feels like an old friend to you. All these new positive feelings towards the virus mean that either you make them public and everyone looks at you with disdain when the topic arises, or you have to be really uncomfortable keeping your comments to yourself when people talk about how terrible this thing you love is for humanity.

I wish for my copy of RoW to be magically teleported to me tomorrow instead of arriving as it is scheduled on next Tuesday. 

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
11 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Granted. The text is now in braille.

I wish for libraries transit time to be reduced to 2 hours.

Granted in order to go that fast the delivery trucks generate so much heat the books burn.

I wish to be able to time travel forwards in time.

5 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I wish to be able to time travel forwards in time.

Granted. You may travel forwards in time, but you must fuel this ability with the blood of innocents. Without this fuel, you will not move in time, forwards or backwards.

I wish I didn't have to wait THREE YEARS for Stormlight 5.

Just now, Nameless said:

Granted. You may travel forwards in time, but you must fuel this ability with the blood of innocents. Without this fuel, you will not move in time, forwards or backwards.

granted, you have to wait 6 years.

I wish for an omelet.

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

AGGHSGDHGASDHAGSIHFK. WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

I wish for an omelet.

Granted. It is the more can imagine. It is made out of the most terrible ingredients in existence, and is covered in hemalurgic spikes that have stored in them the disgust for each an every one of the three-hundred and seventy-three ingredients, taken from the people in the universe who disliked them the most. Your bane is that you have to make the person you love the most eat it.

I wish for the sweet release of reading a new Brandon Sanderson book.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

I wish for an omelet.

Granted your name is that you must it that omelet in one bite

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Thanks, now I have an excuse to kill people :D

I wish for the ability to raise people from the dead (so I can bring those innocents back to life)