Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I wish that I could not wax poetic today.

Granted. Your face turns to glass.

I wish that the first person to post on the next page gets double boon and half bane.

Wait. This post started a new page, so does that mean that this wish gets double boon/half bane or... no. The first wish on page 360 gets the benefit of my wish.

Edited by Enter a username

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Granted. You do not keep your current maturity, so all of this knowledge is completely useless to you.

I wish for power.

granted. However, you are not able to control the power.

I wish to feel the tender, gentle touch of someone who actually loves me and to feel their care upon my heart, to know I am cared for and wanted...

actually, I repeal that.

I want a waffle.

Granted you got a beautiful looking waffle with your favourite toppings but when you ate it, it was rock hard and you got tooth pain and had to goto dentist who then had to take your teeth out. 
You spent entire weekend taking pain killers and eating soup. 

I wish for corona vaccine that has no side effect and is permanently effective against it. 

6 hours ago, The Traveller said:

Granted you got a beautiful looking waffle with your favourite toppings but when you ate it, it was rock hard and you got tooth pain and had to goto dentist who then had to take your teeth out. 
You spent entire weekend taking pain killers and eating soup.

at least it is a waffle.

granted. it is the ugliest shade of green.

I wish for no homework.

granted, but you can't sleep every 4 days.

14 hours ago, Nameless said:

Granted. You do not keep your current maturity, so all of this knowledge is completely useless to you.

I wish for power.

jokes on you, i already have the maturity of a ten year old, so it is useful to me because their was no change!

i wish for a sarcasm font.

Edited by gak

What would be the point of insulting you if a 5-year-old with a bagpipe can do a far more effective job of it with half the effort by competing with you to see who can be the first to make a coherent sentence and winning with his bagpipe, leaving your supposedly developed lungs too exhausted for you to realize that this didn't make any sense, in turn making you realize you gave your attention to this terribly structured sentence expecting to see an insult only to feel insulted by the absence of one? What a wonderful human being you'd have to be to just trust us with such a task. (your bane is that in the end it was a compliment) 

I wish for a litter box that cleans itself. 

8 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

What would be the point of insulting you if a 5-year-old with a bagpipe can do a far more effective job of it with half the effort by competing with you to see who can be the first to make a coherent sentence and winning with his bagpipe, leaving your supposedly developed lungs too exhausted for you to realize that this didn't make any sense, in turn making you realize you gave your attention to this terribly structured sentence expecting to see an insult only to feel insulted by the absence of one? What a wonderful human being you'd have to be to just trust us with such a task. (your bane is that in the end it was a compliment) 

I just woke up and saw this... I am not sure if I read it correctly, but I think you actually insulted yourself :D You said, "what would be the point of insulting you if a 5-year-old with a bagpipe can do a far more effective job of it with half the effort." this seems like it is saying that you will not insult me because a 5-year old can do it better easily...

Again, I may be wrong and misunderstood, but that is what it sounds like to me.

8 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

I wish for a litter box that cleans itself. 

bane: it never gets the chance to clean itself. It is never used.

I wish for a pet larkin

2 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

I wish for a pet larkin

Granted. You are killed and turned into a cognitive shadow. Don't worry, your larkin comes with you!

I wish for a front-row seat to the end of the universe.

Edited by Nameless

On 11/1/2020 at 3:48 AM, Condensation said:

Granted, your bane is that you're invisible. More of a bane than you think, read Things Not Seen.

I wish that Harmony would show up.

Nah, I'll take it

Granted, Harmony shows up, distributes Allomantic abilities: you become a gold Misting

I wish for... all the video games

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted! But last second Team Cherry decided the title “Silksong” fitted Zote better, so now you get to play as him for sixty hours!

I wish for what I need the most.

Awwww storms. Now I have to listen to Zote's arrogant ramblings for hours on end. 

Granted. What you need is not always what you want, so you get a big trantula crawling over your face. (Oh and your bane is that it's hungry)

I wish for something random.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
10 hours ago, Nameless said:

Granted. Did you know that Minecraft is a fun game? Well it isn't anymore. You now hate Minecraft.

I wish to get Dawnshard.

Ok but you use it to destroy Earth now you're homeless

I wish Nameless to get a name (and Nameless has to change their name to this :))