Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

I wish for the ability to raise people from the dead (so I can bring those innocents back to life)

Granted. You can now raise people from the death, but you must use the blood of innocents to do so. A hundred gallons of innocent blood per person raised.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Nameless said:

Granted. You can now raise people from the death, but you must use the blood of innocents to do so. A hundred gallons of innocent blood per person raised.

It's an infinite loop, I have an even bigger excuse to kill people :D and a good lawyer could make a case that I'm not liable.

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

It's an infinite loop, I have an even bigger excuse to kill people :D and a good lawyer could make a case that I'm not liable.

While you are using the blood of innocents to stay in court long enough to prove that you are not liable for murdering innocents. Yep. I'm sure the jury will agree with you :P.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

While you are using the blood of innocents to stay in court long enough to prove that you are not liable for murdering innocents. Yep. I'm sure the jury will agree with you :P.

???

4 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

The nightwatcher has no idea what a dotation of chocolate is...

She drops a mountain on your head for wasting her time.

I wish for calming ambient music.

Granted. You will never feel calm again.

I wish for the ablity to read RoW superspeed.

Edited by Shard of Reading

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Granted. Your bane is the rhythym of pain.

I wish for the power of deathshaping. (Yes, I just made that up off the top of my head.)

You are granted the ability to make uncanny pieces of death pottery. Your bane is that they can only be used to hold grain. 

I wish that I had a mini-fridge.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

2 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

You get the most luxurious and biggest mini-fridge (what?) on the face of Earth. But you won't ever get a drink again. 

I wish for a chicken. 

You get the bread from a chicken nugget, nothing else.

I wish for the shard to be active at all times

3 hours ago, gak said:

granted, but you need to pay 5 dollars a month to use the shard

i wish for the person who chooses my bane to also pick my wish

Granted:blink:

You wish for the person who give you your bane to pick your wish.

You’re bane is that your autocorrect doesn’t work and you’re suddenly dyslexic.

I wish for the ability to read emotions. Like reading minds, but a person’s emotions instead.

Granted. You can now know exactly what a person is feeling just by looking at them. It's not only basic stuff obviously, the array of emotions is so complex you could almost extrapolate thoughts from it. Whenever you see a person or enter a conversation you instantly know how you should speak to them to keep the mood or to make them feel better if necessary. You are also now devoid of any simpathy for any human being so you only use this power to make people miserable and for them to hate you.

I wish for the ability to stop time two hours a day affecting everyone except me, so that I have two extra hours to do stuff.

8 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted. You can now know exactly what a person is feeling just by looking at them. It's not only basic stuff obviously, the array of emotions is so complex you could almost extrapolate thoughts from it. Whenever you see a person or enter a conversation you instantly know how you should speak to them to keep the mood or to make them feel better if necessary. You are also now devoid of any simpathy for any human being so you only use this power to make people miserable and for them to hate you.

I wish for the ability to stop time two hours a day affecting everyone except me, so that I have two extra hours to do stuff.

It stops time for everyone but you except you are frozen 

I wish to be able to vacuum, mop and do the shard at the same time.

15 minutes ago, gak said:

grantid, boot yoor neext too poasts meed toe bee misspelled ike dis won

i wish for my bane to contain the letter z used properly 5 times.

granted, but zealous fez-wearing zebras will try to zap you using panzers.

I wish for a steak.