Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, @the Nightwatcher, you are called.

your bane is that your left shoe is always wet

I wish that people would remember that the nightwatcher does not twist the words of the boon, but grants it as desired and applies a random bane, generally unrelated to the boon.

10 hours ago, Doomstick said:

Granted, @the Nightwatcher, you are called.

your bane is that your left shoe is always wet

I wish that people would remember that the nightwatcher does not twist the words of the boon, but grants it as desired and applies a random bane, generally unrelated to the boon.

Bruh, so much yes on this. I've always been a little bit bothered that the Nightwatcher in this thread is basically a stereotypical genie.

49 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Granted...

Starting at the post after this one.

:P

I wish that it was summer break.

Granted! Your bane is that you now have an insatiable desire to work, be working, be accomplishing things, and/or sweating, and will have one for the rest of your life.

My wish is for communism to completely disappear from everyone's minds and the general realm of human thought forever. :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 7:04 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

what do you wish?

Since it's been awhile, I'll wish for @rosharian_cat.

They wish for World peace, somehow involving cats. 

Granted! 

The peace train that Cat Stevens sung about in the 70's, is in fact a real thing. It's an intergalactic space train staffed by hyper intelligent kittens who are all dressed in super adorable conductor caps, button down vests, and pen striped trousers. The earth is visited by this train, and humanity, upon seeing the cute antics of the train kitties, is forever changed. Seared forever from the collective pysche are the instinct for cruelty, the drive for revenge, and the fanning of passions from the sparks of petty jealousies. Instead, people the world over are rendered docile and content, and spend their lives making the world a heaven on earth for cats, kittens and their fellow man. Your bane is that you have two peg legs, but they are spring mounted pogo sticks, so once you get the hang of using them you excel at basketball. 

I wish I could make a moment stretch into a near eternity. 

12 minutes ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Since it's been awhile, I'll wish for @rosharian_cat.

They wish for World peace, somehow involving cats. 

Granted! 

The peace train that Cat Stevens sung about in the 70's, is in fact a real thing. It's an intergalactic space train staffed by hyper intelligent kittens who are all dressed in super adorable conductor caps, button down vests, and pen striped trousers. The earth is visited by this train, and humanity, upon seeing the cute antics of the train kitties, is forever changed. Seared forever from the collective pysche are the instinct for cruelty, the drive for revenge, and the fanning of passions from the sparks of petty jealousies. Instead, people the world over are rendered docile and content, and spend their lives making the world a heaven on earth for cats, kittens and their fellow man. Your bane is that you have two peg legs, but they are spring mounted pogo sticks, so once you get the hang of using them you excel at basketball. 

I wish I could make a moment stretch into a near eternity. 

your boon is that the moment will in the seventies.

I wish I could own all books

3 minutes ago, The Technovore said:

*snaps fingers* lol what sisters?

I wish to be an Electrum Compounder (will settle for Ferring if you go easy on the Bane)

granted, as a Ferring, but you will only be able to think clearly two times a week.

I wish to have a million dollars.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Granted, but you now have several thumbs sprouting from various places on your body, all easily concealable, but incredibly obvious should you ever wear knee-length shorts or tanktops. You cannot feel them, yet they move on their own, constantly twitching with a malevolent zeal...

I wish for lucid dreams every night.

14 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but they're all nightmares. 

I wish for my  arm to stop being sore (i got my 2nd covid shot)

Jokes on you, that's exactly what I wanted you to say. Time to go monster hunting :D

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood Granted, you are now an F-steel compounder. You are now also violently allergic to every food allergy.

I wish for time stopping powers.