Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

granted, you will lose all your limbs and everyone will hate you.

I asked for 2 banes

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I wish for Narsil.

Granted but as you are not the Heir of Isildur if you draw it you shall surely die

Can I get 2 boons now

Edited by Bejardin1250

Just now, Bejardin1250 said:

I asked for 2 banes

Granted but as you are not the Heir of Isildur if you draw it you shall surely die

Can I get 2 boons now

yeah two banes, everyone will hate you and you will lose all of your limbs. granted, you will have the plague forever but never die, and you will be poisoned by anything you eat.

I wish to own this world.

Granted, however this sleeping block will appear randomly throughout any given day, occurring at least twice in a 72-hour period. Fret not, for it will not take you totally by surprise. Your new Sleep Paralysis Demon(tm) will appear in your vision 10 minutes before sleep overwhelms you. It will not interact with the world in any way, but will simply appear as a distant figure and shamble slowly towards you, screaming, with arms outstretched. When it touches you with its grisly, bony, grey-fleshed finger, you sleep! 

I wish for a happy marriage and successful family and would prefer a bane that does not include losing them early through tragedy or shenanigans. 

Edited by The Technovore

2 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

…Granted?

Your bane is that you see ghosts whenever you fall asleep 

I wish that School was over

My ghost-busting pipe-dreams are all coming together now.

Granted. There's a small itch in the small of your back that you can't quite reach. It will be present for any length of time in which you're not pursuing education.

I wish to know what you want, what you really really want.

Edited by The Technovore

Sure.

Your bane is that you are now addicted to dihydrogen monoxide. Withdrawal symptoms include dryness of eyes, lips, and mouth, extreme pain, dizzyness, tiredness, dry skin, sweating less than usual, and death. Have fun!

1 minute ago, Tani said:

Sure.

Your bane is that you are now addicted to dihydrogen monoxide. Withdrawal symptoms include dryness of eyes, lips, and mouth, extreme pain, dizzyness, tiredness, dry skin, sweating less than usual, and death. Have fun!

And what do you wish for?